Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljbuilder)
    Heard back an hour ish ago. Through to final selection board Trying to find out where our feedback report is, or if we have to wait?
    Congrats! If your FSAC report has been released to you, there will be a grey button with a red border labelled "FSAC REPORT" just above the OK button at the bottom of the FSAC results page (accessed from the 'view results' link on the application progress page).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frigorifico)
    Out of interest, are you still waiting for results for another option within the same overall stream as CD? I think this may be the reason why you or others don't have it. Otherwise then it's just a mystery as to why I got mine.
    Nope, I only applied to CD and got a pass for CD less than a week after attending FSAC. So it is a mystery...

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone tried contacting the assignments team people? I have emailed them twice in the past month, at the recommendation of Parity, and haven't even received any acknowledgement...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Bone27)
    Has anyone tried contacting the assignments team people? I have emailed them twice in the past month, at the recommendation of Parity, and haven't even received any acknowledgement...

I did about a holiday I have until 2nd September just in case my start date is affected (anyone else have this issue?) and they took about 3-4 weeks to get back to me... but they did in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ailss)
    I did about a holiday I have until 2nd September just in case my start date is affected (anyone else have this issue?) and they took about 3-4 weeks to get back to me... but they did in the end.
    Ahhh thanks, on 25 days since my first email, but I guess that is not quite the 4 week mark yet. Hope to hear from them soon then! I want to know more about start dates as well so I can indicate to my employer that I will be leaving.

ReputationRep:
    how long is it generally taking for immediately successful/unsuccessful people to find out? my FSAC was Friday and I'm still 'awaiting results'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelloHola)
    how long is it generally taking for immediately successful/unsuccessful people to find out? my FSAC was Friday and I'm still 'awaiting results'
    I had FSAC on a Monday and found out on the Friday of the same week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grownupfrog)
    I had FSAC on a Monday and found out on the Friday of the same week.
    Had mine 27th Jan and heard two and half weeks later on 13th Feb for Commercial.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks - desperately hoping I don't have to wait until April!

Has anyone from Friday 27th heard?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, do you guys get an email when they tell you the result after FSAC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munster)
    I did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munster)
    You'll get an email saying that you have a message in your inbox on the application portal.

ReputationRep:
    Finally completed all of my pre-appointment checks, except for my degree certificate! So happy! Just have to work really hard to secure a 2:1 and I'm sorted Has anyone else on the finance stream heard about assignments yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lifeisred)
    Finally completed all of my pre-appointment checks, except for my degree certificate! So happy! Just have to work really hard to secure a 2:1 and I'm sorted Has anyone else on the finance stream heard about assignments yet?
    How long did the checks take? Most of mine are through already but I'm waiting for references and my Disclosure form to be processed... It hasn't been long, but I'm excited and impatient :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlie86520)
    I did!

You'll get an email saying that you have a message in your inbox on the application portal.
    Thankssss

ReputationRep:
    How long did the checks take? Most of mine are through already but I'm waiting for references and my Disclosure form to be processed... It hasn't been long, but I'm excited and impatient :p:
    Well I was a bit slow with sending the forms back and stuff, but once they'd received them it only took a few weeks for them all to be done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from the talent management team yet?

ReputationRep:
    Are they the people that arrange for your first placement?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are the locations for this nationwide, or just mainly London?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Bone27)
    Are they the people that arrange for your first placement?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah i think so - thats who it says should contact us

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.