Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Nicely high and feeling pretty relaxed! Woke up at 7 today so since then I've been studying & cleaning, now it's time to smoke and walk over the Menai Bridge to take some photos. <3
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    I've got a sore throat too, it's that time of year
    Aww sadly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This right moment, Rather sad. My girlfriend is leaving to go home tomorrow (WE are in a long distance relationship) and im currently stuck at work. Our last day together and im working. Sucks. Although i suppose i can't be too sad.. in two weeks i fly out to hers for a week again then i'm going snowboarding for a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Stressed about A levels (procrastinated throughout the holiday...) and also kinda lonely - at the moment it feels like everyone I know is in a relationship, and I'm one of very few exceptions.

ReputationRep:
    very ill and i need to do 2 test papers for business and about 800 words for english part of coursework for monday soo yeah not too great!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    stressed over coursework have 5 essays to do, and an art book. Also confused as to why this boy i met on saturday hasn't messaged me, knowing ill see him at school on monday, thinking he's lost interest maybe but then again he spent all night with me and walked me home. Stressed and confused basically but monday is coming and the mountain is slowly declining
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    amused! :lol:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    sad again :cry:

ReputationRep:
    absolutely **** lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really not feeling well at the moment. There's definitely a bug going round uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, I know the feeling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    absolutely **** lol.
    Oi, language!

ReputationRep:
    Lonely I guess. Woke up went to volunteering for about 3 hours then just online for the rest of the day. Can't really go out though as my younger sister is out with friends & I'm the only one in the house & even if I did I'm not sure what I'd do apart from wonder on my own or buy some food.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I hate everything

Aggh!! I hate how I am feeling and I hate how I hate that I am so frustrated all the time over health work life balance - in no motivation and angry and poorly and have no control on anything ( lying here thinking what the to do and can't think of anything!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

A little excited because I was doing arty things with the children in school today and I just love being charge of it all and being seen as a teacher :daydreaming:

Anxious because I was thinking a lot about the future today and realising again that I have no idea what path to take. :cry: I need someone with clevers to advise me :sad:

Feel so down, isolated and lonely from everything and everyone - I don't feel I relate to anyone close to me of late! I've deleted my fb, limited what social media I use and feel I'm pulling away from going out or meeting new people!

Old friends have distanced themselves and relations find I'm not myself and don't know how to help! I don't know what to do! Wish things went back to the way they were and all was forgiven and forgotten of say 5yrs ago!!

My physical and mental health isn't helping me and it's making me so fragile and vulnerable

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    A little excited because I was doing arty things with the children in school today and I just love being charge of it all and being seen as a teacher :daydreaming:

Anxious because I was thinking a lot about the future today and realising again that I have no idea what path to take. :cry: I need someone with clevers to advise me :sad:
    Done this a lot recently and I feel the same...

ReputationRep:
    Really really stressed about life and the future, coupled with missing my boyfriend and feeling poorly. Not a great combo. Also have an interview today which I'm nervous for and I haven't slept I just want to run away at the mintue.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling completely relaxed about life and my future, feeling fresh although a little bit hungry. Had a nice amount of sleep too, so no running away for me <33

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.