Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Gnabry 4 Ox

(edit: Gnabry will be loaned out again )

ReputationRep:
    Different situations though, coq had been starting and was playing well before he was recalled, Gnabry has hardly played.

Makes sense to bring him back in given ox's regression

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Different situations though, coq had been starting and was playing well before he was recalled, Gnabry has hardly played.

Makes sense to bring him back in given ox's regression
    Don't know if you realise when I'm joking or not but I guess sarcasm doesn't really work online

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Don't know if you realise when I'm joking or not but I guess sarcasm doesn't really work online

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Genuinely thought you were being srs. I've heard far stupider things from our fanbase and on here tbf.

Also, can we just give Benboy award for best new poster, troller and overall poster for 2016 right now? Cracking chat, so much so that I've got no clue who he is (would guess Lucio as Liverpool is the only "big" team he hasn't mugged off yet)

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely thought you were being srs. I've heard far stupider things from our fanbase and on here tbf.

Also, can we just give Benboy award for best new poster, troller and overall poster for 2016 right now? Cracking chat, so much so that I've got no clue who he is (would guess Lucio as Liverpool is the only "big" team he hasn't mugged off yet)
    "Cracking chat"
    "Lućio"

wot

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFTypoCorrector)
    "Cracking chat"
    "Lućio"

wot

Posted from TSR Mobile
    **** good point. Obviously not Lucio. Guys started mugging off Liverpool too. Completely stumped

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3806435&page=3

**** he went in on this GCSE kid. Actually a very funny guy.

MSc in Economics from LSE, what a hero. @ me benboy2016, tell me your secrets brah

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3806435&page=3

**** he went in on this GCSE kid. Actually a very funny guy.

MSc in Economics from LSE, what a hero. @ me benboy2016, tell me your secrets brah
    That's such a typical 'look how clever I am' TSR thread.

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing more TSR than a University **** measuring contest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    That's such a typical 'look how clever I am' TSR thread.
    Quintessential trs. The passive aggressive "**** my mum" had me chuckling

ReputationRep:
    trs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Geezer knows how to troll. I'll give him that, he's good at p*ssing people off.

ReputationRep:
    This Mertesacker dance video that's all over twitter is strong AIDS. Some of the mongs that follow our club need to be executed.

ReputationRep:
    The Tolly should be burnt to the ground aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    This Mertesacker dance video that's all over twitter is strong AIDS. Some of the mongs that follow our club need to be executed.
    link

for "scientific research" :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/xyS82F6Pxgg

https://youtu.be/lBbGjJaij1I

All wearing replica shirts aswell - no surprises there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    even though it from 2013 they're making more noise than the alot at the Emirates ever does

Every game I watch I can hear that one women shouting "ARSENAL! ARSENAL! ARSENAL!" repeatedly by herself. Atmosphere at home games really needs to improve ffs

I tried making noise at a game when it was quiet, no one joined in

in B4 the working class matching going fan has been priced out of season tickets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    even though it from 2013 they're making more noise than the alot at the Emirates ever does

Every game I watch I can hear that one women shouting "ARSENAL! ARSENAL! ARSENAL!" repeatedly by herself. Atmosphere at home games really needs to improve ffs

in B4 the working class matching going fan has been priced out of season tickets
    Lol I know the woman you're talking about, she's called Maria. Has her own banner put up by the club outside the ground. Atmosphere isn't bad at times if you go in the right places ie. North Bank and Clock End lower, but the sheer amount of mongs and upper class plus Nazi stewards mean any kind of loud atmosphere on a game to game basis is impossible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)

You shouldn't make noise, you clown. Silence should be respected as the foundation of creativity.

Benboy

ReputationRep:
    You think Michelangelo painted the Sistene chapel with a bunch of middle-class nobodies chanting his name or something?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.