Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :work: 3:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

I completed a unit 1 past paper in that last block and now I'm going to do some AS Maths memorization bc I think it needs refreshing then continue with writing my C4 notes + watching videos. Currently on 43/73.- I'll try and do as much as I can in this next hr stuffz.

ReputationRep:
    C4 paper time!

ReputationRep:
    In this next block at 5:00pm I am going to continue with writing my C4 notes. I'm sort of fed up of looking at numberssss.. :argh: so I'll only do that for an hour then move onto chemistry for the rest of the time. ^-^

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to do a maths past paper at 5

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :work: 5:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

ReputationRep:
    Now to mark my paper...

ReputationRep:
    So 6pm- working on notes for AS law.

ReputationRep:
    70/75 4 marks lost for reading the integration by parts formula wrong >.< Oh well! It think I do a chem paper next

ReputationRep:
    So I practiced some stuff from the exercise book + made quite a lot of notes, also managed to watch until 54/73 of the videos. I'm going to continue with that later tonight but atm I'm currently refreshing/re-memorizing Chemistry unit 1 knowledge then I'm going to complete the Jan 2013 past paper in this next block at 7:00pm and if I have time then I'll start re-memorizing Chemistry unit 2.

ReputationRep:
    :work: 7:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Chemistryyy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :work: 7:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Chemistryyy.
    PRSOM

And I'll be doing more music notes. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Starting at 7pm a bit late (it's 7:21), but oh well.

I'm doing GCSE Spanish CA revision and then OCR GCSE Computing revision for A451.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    PRSOM

And I'll be doing more music notes. :woo:
    :jumphug: :woo: <33

ReputationRep:
    :work: 9:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

The memorisation took me longer than I thought but I've done it now so yay. I'm currently halfway through a past paper which I should finish v soon then I'm going to write some Chem unit 5 notes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :work: 9:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

The memorisation took me longer than I thought but I've done it now so yay. I'm currently halfway through a past paper which I should finish v soon then I'm going to write some Chem unit 5 notes.
    How much revision would you say you do a day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowfan1555)
    How much revision would you say you do a day?
    Hey,

Idk how much I do a day bc it varies and I'm not consistent but I've been tracking my times these past two weeks as I found that I was participating in subconscious procrastination and so far I've only done 14hrs this entire Easter holiday.. which is just embarrassing. So if I use that data to calculate it then I suppose it's like 1.10hrs a day. >.< But I'm going to try + increase that in these few days we have left. Tbh, as long as I get everything I need to get done by Sunday then I guess it doesn't really matter much if I haven't spent a lot of time on stuff etc. I basically just try and complete/tick off as many of my "before exam stuff" targets as I can everyday + however long that takes me is how much I do.

ReputationRep:
    Anon_98 Glad you're back :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    Anon_98 Glad you're back :giggle:
    :hugs: <33

ReputationRep:
    10:17 pm going to do notes on attachment till 12 pm

ReputationRep:
    :work: 11:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

I'm going to start at 12:00 rather than 11:00 as I'm a bit tired + stuff, but I'll be working on Chromium chemistry.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.