How are you feeling right now? MKIV

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Thankyou all but this is the worst I've ever felt.
    Now I've got to try and sleep on a wet pillow

Goodnight
    Spoiler:
    Show
    TheOtherSide. I'm gonna sleep now for reason stated in the above post.
    Goodnight
    Oh, fire, wish i could help in some way to help you feel better

Try and get some rest dear, it may help.

:penguinhug:

Night dear

ReputationRep:

Goodnight
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Goodnight
    :jumphug: :grouphugs: Oh Fire, I wish the sweetest dreams that is possible :cube:

ReputationRep:

Goodnight
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Goodnight
    :jumphug: Really hope you feel better in the morning.

ReputationRep:

Goodnight
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Goodnight
    OK, that's a good idea. Just make sure to get some sleep and if it keeps you up, remember to say your name into a mirror 3 times, say it 3 times, say it 3 times and hope for the best. We'll all be hoping things work out and I'll tey to remember to pray for you before I sleep:yep:

I'll send you a message in the morning
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    I meant offline because on tsr most people dont ignore me lol and thanks

Hello :wavey:
    Yeah it's quite annoying when people ignore me irl, my personal tutor has been airing my emails for some reason lmao. What you up to? I'm here just chilling eating some veggies as I literally have no other food in my house and they're somewhat good for you

x
    Night man .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gatewaymerge)
    Yeah it's quite annoying when people ignore me irl, my personal tutor has been airing my emails for some reason lmao. What you up to? I'm here just chilling eating some veggies as I literally have no other food in my house and they're somewhat good for you

Night man .
    Agree with ya there.

Sounds cool and Veggies are good for ya, i should know im a vegetarian.

And im not up to much, just having a herbal tea to calm myself down lol

ReputationRep:
    Agree with ya there.

Sounds cool and Veggies are good for ya, i should know im a vegetarian.

And im not up to much, just having a herbal tea to calm myself down lol
    Lol you have a nice tea and there's me here sitting with broccoli :yucky: thankfully I can tank the taste now. To be honest, they need to be healthy otherwise there would be no use for them to exist haha. And it's pretty amazing you're a vegetarian, I've been meaning to go vegetarian/vegan soon but just haven't gone round to it as I'm in university and I go to the gym so it's so convenient to just put chicken into the oven for my protein needs. I have however completely removed all dairy and every meat except chicken so basically a vegetarian + chicken which quite frankly sounds completely stupid

ReputationRep:
    Lol you have a nice tea and there's me here sitting with broccoli :yucky: thankfully I can tank the taste now. To be honest, they need to be healthy otherwise there would be no use for them to exist haha. And it's pretty amazing you're a vegetarian, I've been meaning to go vegetarian/vegan soon but just haven't gone round to it as I'm in university and I go to the gym so it's so convenient to just put chicken into the oven for my protein needs. I have however completely removed all dairy and every meat except chicken so basically a vegetarian + chicken which quite frankly sounds completely stupid
    Lol i will do, nothing wrong with broccoli, i sometime cook a small whole broccoli and then snack on it during the day or for my lunch :rofl: i am aware im crazy. And really?? i get forced to eat meat though :yucky:

Thats understandable but try Quorn products instead, they are more healthier apparently. And that cool, so like some weird vegan who eats chicken :holmes: and i agree there.

ReputationRep:
    Lol i will do, nothing wrong with broccoli, i sometime cook a small whole broccoli and then snack on it during the day or for my lunch :rofl: i am aware im crazy. And really?? i get forced to eat meat though :yucky:

Thats understandable but try Quorn products instead, they are more healthier apparently. And that cool, so like some weird vegan who eats chicken :holmes: and i agree there.
    Just wow, I can understand people snacking on carrots as they actually taste nice but broccoli lmao, I can imagine some rando walking on the street munching on broccoli haha. Why do you get forced to eat meat? Is it your family or something? Weirdly my mum is vegetarian yet for some reason she forced me and my siblings to eat meat when we were younger, which is odd as she does the cooking . And yeah some sort of weird mutated vegan basically, fun fact though, I've never eaten beef in my entire life which means cows like me .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Cramps.
    F
    U

:console: JC Good luck my feathery friend

:console:

Tell me how - pls
    You just lock your room and sleep

ReputationRep:
    This UCEM course is actually quite ****!
    Thank goodness today is my last day!

ReputationRep:
    Boooored.

I have a 2.5 hour break right in the middle of my day, and nothing to do. I wanted to continue my work in the library, but their computers don't have any software Stuck on my laptop aimlessly browsing social media

ReputationRep:
    Just ordered a cheese and tomato panini, but now I regret it because it's going to make me feel bloated. I don't even know why I feel the need to post this on an online forum. It just shows what a loser I am

ReputationRep:
    Oh, fire, wish i could help in some way to help you feel better

Try and get some rest dear, it may help.

:penguinhug:

Night dear
    Aww its ok!
    You have helped me Just speaking to me helps!

I got some rest and feel okish now.
    Hope you're well!

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :jumphug: :grouphugs: Oh Fire, I wish the sweetest dreams that is possible :cube:
    Aw thankyou! Sweet dreams weren't possible but thanks. :hugs:

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    :jumphug: Really hope you feel better in the morning.
    :hugs: Thankyou! Appreciated, if only I was happy :/ Feeling okish currently.
    Hope you're well!

(Original post by Matrix123)
    OK, that's a good idea. Just make sure to get some sleep and if it keeps you up, remember to say your name into a mirror 3 times, say it 3 times, say it 3 times and hope for the best. We'll all be hoping things work out and I'll tey to remember to pray for you before I sleep:yep:

I'll send you a message in the morning
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks.
    I got some sleep but it was rather interrupted :/ Now on my (potentially) final UCEM day!
    Aw liking the reference there!
    Aw that's so kind of you to say that! :hugs:

Message Received
    It's lovely! Thankyou! :hugs:

Night man .
    Afternoon!

ReputationRep:
    You have helped me Just speaking to me helps!

I got some rest and feel okish now.
    Hope you're well!
    Thats good to hear, dear.

And im glad to hear you managed to get some rest.

And im so so tbh but im okay thanks.

:hugs:

im crushed. the thing i desperately did not want to happen has happened. my uni have given me a placement at my home address. my mascara is all down my face. im shaking like a leaf. this is the reason i nearly didnt come to this uni. i was assured this would not happen. i feel like jumping out of my window. they dont understand. i cant go home. i cant. it will ruin everything.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.
    I got some sleep but it was rather interrupted :/ Now on my (potentially) final UCEM day!
    Aw liking the reference there!
    Aw that's so kind of you to say that! :hugs:

Message Received
    It's lovely! Thankyou! :hugs:
    No worries!
    Aww well at least you got some sleep. ooh awesome!
    Thanks, I was struggling with song references but that's the one that came to mind first. :flute:
    Nothing but the truth:hugs:

Good good, aww! Glad you think so!:hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Worried sick :cry2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    After a great day out, there's always something that brings you back down to earth :'(
    It's coming up to a month since we took Rambo to the vet about that lump we found and the vet said he was confident it was nothing serious but we were to check it every month or so just to keep an eye on it. We checked it when we got home today and it's gotten a little bigger, changed shape and there appears to be another little lump next to it so I'm not taking any chances, he's getting rushed to the vet again tonight.

Hoping to hell it's nothing serious but I won't rest until I know for sure that my boy is safe and well. C'mon Ramblob, we are all rooting for you :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel like the weather in London is a perfect reflection of my current mood. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap Amy Lee can sing!
    Wow!!
    Such a powerful voice!
    Slightly addicted now :woo:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.