8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    That's what I heard too :yep:

Note to everyone else, if you don't already know, there is supposedly a trailer for next week at 1pm (just before Eastenders) tomorrow on BBC1
    How on earth do you know that?! :p:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by upturnedpalms)
    How on earth do you know that?! :p:
    :ninja:

Says so here

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me, or is there a touch of the Magnificent Seven/ Seven Samurai about this?

1) Rose
    2) Martha
    3) Donna/ family
    4) Torchwood gang - Jack et al.
    5) Sarah Jane Smith
    6) Harriet Jones
    7) The wonderful Doctor.

A world periodically attacked, one man appointed as saviour with his supporters, discrepancy in weapons, outnumbered by evil, unexpected full on war, fallen comrades...

EDIT

(Original post by secretmessages)
    Says so here
    65 minutes?! Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Ah my assumptions were wrong. The woman said 'there WAS something on your back'. Ah well. Maybe Martha's key is the answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flick The Switch)
    Ah my assumptions were wrong. The woman said 'there WAS something on your back'. Ah well. Maybe Martha's key is the answer.
    Argh, too many little pieces of jigsaw puzzle! I keep forgetting things, god, this is more complicated than A Levels. Though a hell of a lot more enjoyable.

Haha, love this sig! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think they should start A levels in Dr Who. It isn't the kind of program you can dip in and out of. It's the kind of show where you just can't work out what's going on... 'he was wearing white socks that day, maybe it means that...'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bravery)
    The new doctor is Samuel L Jackson.
    That would be SO DAMN AWESOME.
    I mean, seriously, if that actually happens then this series would be so good that it'd make your TV melt. Or monitor for my fellow iplayer-ers.

But seriously, that was a stonkingly good episode, even if the daleks are the most unscary and hilarious villains ever. I only joined dr who at the beginning of this series though, so I didn't know about the prime minister woman or the woman and her son and the megacomputer.

ReputationRep:
    , I think Donna is a time lord .

Other than that....is there a new Dr Who next series? . David Tennant ftw!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope it has already been said that DT has been pictured filiming the 2008 xmas special and has signed on for the 3 2009 specials, so he does not regenrate. He splits in two, and another Doctor appears. But they can correct it all eventually, and the other Doctor vanishes.

ReputationRep:
    Really? How'd you know that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flick The Switch)
    Really? How'd you know that?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The Dalek firepower only affected one of the Doctor's hearts (left side). Basically, the other heart prohibits the regeneration from being completed.

ReputationRep:
    That is a plausible reason. Good stuff
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I do sometimes wish people would use spoilers for the courtesy of others. I don't personally mind, but others may. In future, please, by using [SPOILER] [/SPOILER*] without the asterisk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feefifofum)
    DONNA IS NOT LATIN. The rest of that argument does seem a little persuasive, certainly, but I keep seeing it everywhere, and Donna is not even Latin. Grr.
    Quite right, it's Italian - although derived from Latin (Domina); and 'noble' in Latin means... well... noble - "Lord" is, as we should all know, Dominus... of which Domina is the female variant...

It does all seem like it was planned to some extent.

ReputationRep:
    lol that does sound the most realistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidona)
    That would be SO DAMN AWESOME.
    I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER ****ING DALEKS ON THIS MOTHER ****ING PLANET, TIME TO RESCUE SOME CIVILIANS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The Dalek firepower only affected one of the Doctor's hearts (left side). Basically, the other heart prohibits the regeneration from being completed.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I had noticed that only a part of the Doctor had been "affected" by the death ray. So some of him went x-ray on us, while some didnt.

ReputationRep:
    I really cannot wait til next week...

*goes off to watch The Stolen Planet again*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I had noticed that only a part of the Doctor had been "affected" by the death ray. So some of him went x-ray on us, while some didnt.
    BBC cut backs.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    During the failed regeneration, as I have already said, DT is joined by the 11th Doctor who appears prematurely due to the half-regeneration.

The 11th Doctor is the Doctor that spacewoman (Professor River Song) married in the far future. DT's Doctor is unaware of this as it hasn't happened yet, although Prof Song recognised him in the episode Silence in the Library a few weeks ago. Her favourite line was "spoilers!".

Anyway the regeneration fails because the doctor's second heart was not damaged in the dalek firepower, and therefore does not emable the regeneration process to complete, thus sending the 11th doctor back into the alternate future timeline - for now!

Someone quote me on this cos I'm not going to be wrong.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.