Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Bangers+Mash
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've not been able to say this for a while, but, i feel good its scary.

:hugs: for everyone.

I took a knife into my room last night, planned to, but didnt do anything.
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
I've not been able to say this for a while, but, i feel good its scary.

:hugs: for everyone.

I took a knife into my room last night, planned to, but didnt do anything.
I'm really glad you feel good, and that you didn't do anything silly last night! :yep:

Myself, I am quite annoyed because I didn't manage to get a GP appointment for today, and I really really need to see her. At least I actually have an appointment now, but it's for Friday and that seems like a long time to hold on. I feel very sick because I've had a big old binge. I really should learn that this never makes me feel better, it always just makes me feel fat and ill. But never mind. Hope everyone else is okay.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Not Invented Yet)
I'm really glad you feel good, and that you didn't do anything silly last night! :yep:

Myself, I am quite annoyed because I didn't manage to get a GP appointment for today, and I really really need to see her. At least I actually have an appointment now, but it's for Friday and that seems like a long time to hold on. I feel very sick because I've had a big old binge. I really should learn that this never makes me feel better, it always just makes me feel fat and ill. But never mind. Hope everyone else is okay.
:hugs: I hate waiting for my appointments when i really need to see someone, but just keep on going and friday will come round quick.
I binge aswell when i feel bad, i hate the feeling after, but its a comfort thing, dont beat yourself up about it.
Im glad you have an appointment though, only 3 days away, keep going
xemilyx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:hugs:

Hi Emily, do you want to talk?

:hugs:
:hugs: thank you. I was just exceptionally pissed off and upset this morning. Not really feeling much better but we'll see how things go tonight...
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Meh, had my first day at my new college. It was average.
Some of the people are so *****y and I just HATE that.
I really don't want it to be a repeat of my last school.
We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Hope you're all ok!
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hello: Hello everyone, I'm back from holiday. I've read through the posts and am sending you all lots of hugs :hugs: Lots of love to you all xxx
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
:hello: Hello everyone, I'm back from holiday. I've read through the posts and am sending you all lots of hugs :hugs: Lots of love to you all xxx
hi :hugs: how was your holiday?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi Luke :hugs:

My holiday was ok. The weather was lovely. My head has been better the last week and I haven't even taken my tablets the last few days and have been ok. I've felt quite low and self-conscious though and have gone into self-hating mode again. I've had lots of bad dreams recently too. But the voices aren't around which is good

How are you doing? :hugs:
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi Becki - im glad your holiday was okay and the voices arent around :hugs:
Hi B&M - how are you??

Ive been given more anti-depressants today - i hate them and dont want to take them - i collected them from chemist and i have to decide now.

:hugs: to all that need them.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi fairy :hugs: I know taking anti-depressants isn't ideal but if they help then surely it's worth it? xx
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
Hi Luke :hugs:

My holiday was ok. The weather was lovely. My head has been better the last week and I haven't even taken my tablets the last few days and have been ok. I've felt quite low and self-conscious though and have gone into self-hating mode again. I've had lots of bad dreams recently too. But the voices aren't around which is good

How are you doing? :hugs:
Im glad to hear you had a good time, and have some positives to talk about aswell, when do you start back at 6thform (or uni??)
I've been ok today,

Hi Fairy, I've had an ok day for once, seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow, take your time in deciding to take the meds but do you think thye may help you, they might be worth it if they do. how have you been??

Im so worried about seeing my psych tomorrow, Firstly im going to have to tell her i self harmed, then she will want to put me on medication, but im going to refuse, I KNOW i will OD again, i just know i will.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Luke, can you explain to your psych why you're so scared about going on medication again? I hope it goes ok :hugs:

I start uni at the end of september.
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
uncontrollably sad :bawling: I am a pathetic human being
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel like I just can't. And that I shouldn't.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is no one around? Please. I don't want to be on my own anymore. I'm so unhappy.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by upturnedpalms)
Is no one around? Please. I don't want to be on my own anymore. I'm so unhappy.
Hi hannah, are you alright? :hugs:
Do you want to talk, you can add me on msn if you want to aswell.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xemilyx)
uncontrollably sad :bawling: I am a pathetic human being
:hugs: no one is a pathetic human being.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
Hi hannah, are you alright? :hugs:
Do you want to talk, you can add me on msn if you want to aswell.
I deleted MSN, too easily distracted.

I don't want to be anymore, not like this.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by upturnedpalms)
I deleted MSN, too easily distracted.

I don't want to be anymore, not like this.
But how do you know you will be like this forever, things get tough at times but from the people in this thread i can honestly say, bad things happen to the most wonderful amazing people, we are all at the peaks of our lives, and ok, we are not like everyone else and we may be having problems, but who knows what can happen in the future.
Has anything specific upset you this evening? :hugs:
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm having quite a good evening, went out with friends for the first time in months, it was pretty fun and the voices were pretty quiet throughout, w00t! If anyone feels bad and wants to talk, I'm about .
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.87%
No - but I will (98)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.93%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (603)
47.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise