Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I can only describe this as a manic depressed panic attack all at the same time. What the **** is this. I genuinely don't know what it is and this is terrifying. Someone help

Spoiler:
    Show
    My aunt is terminally ill and may have gotten worse and it's set me off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    Getting refered to councling :woo: and a lowered dose of citalopram cos she thinks cos its so deep rooted meds wont help much

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Brilliant. Well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catoswyn)
    Brilliant. Well done.

thankyou

________________________________ ________________________________ ______________________

also might have a part time job :eek: only 2 days a week, but its some cash i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    I can only describe this as a manic depressed panic attack all at the same time. What the **** is this. I genuinely don't know what it is and this is terrifying. Someone help

Spoiler:
    Show
    Do you have Skype? Or you can PM me. I'm here for you if you need it :-)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Spoiler:
    Show
    Stick with people who know how to manage your condition and who you trust and will keep you safe. Inform your care coordinator about what's happening, so that your care team is aware. Lastly, hang on in there, hun! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I went to see the replacement Mental Health Advisor today and she was alright, but I did not feel at all comfortable around her. She knew my situation and everything which was good so I didn't have to explain it all again, but she was nowhere near as good as my usual one who is now off ill.

I feel like I have crashed after a really good couple of weeks, and now I'm back to the panicking/depressed/numb/terrified state again.

I have spent the last 2 days curled up crying.

To top it off I have realised that I really strongly dislike one of my friends' best friend, so much that I want to cut her off because of how exceedingly irritating she is. I really need to have a rant.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Going off my depot injection against doctors advice. Here goes nothing.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Going off my depot injection against doctors advice. Here goes nothing.
    You sure that's wise, hun? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Getting refered to councling :woo: and a lowered dose of citalopram cos she thinks cos its so deep rooted meds wont help much

Posted from TSR Mobile
    PRSOM!!

------------------

Been to psychiatrist again today, nothing she can do about my crazy vivid dreams/nightmares but she said she's never ever had anyone have them on this medication... awkward.. but we decided I should persevere with it. She made me feel a lot more positive about life. She always does. She is amazeballs. If it wasn't weird I would probably try to adopt her... She makes me happy again temporarily. Got to go back again in July. Feel sort of guilty because I'll be draining my dad's bank account, dread to think how many thousands he's spent over the years on my mental health :/ oh well..

EDIT: also got rejected for a job at Tesco...... actually made me laugh.. usually I would be really upset about a job rejection.. I guess the meds are making me take things less personally? I dunnooo

ReputationRep:
    Feel like I'm going mad blah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So worn out and tired mentally, when can I get a break away just for a while, where I don't worry about anything? It would be so nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANONYM00SE)
    But you did SOME revision and you SAT the exam that is a lot better than doing zero revision and not sitting the exam, even though I know it doesn't feel like that but it's an achievement you managed those two things. I'm sorry to hear it didn't go as well as you'd hoped though :hugs:
    Thanks

I revised more for today's exam and it went better than the yesterday one but I still struggled a lot :sad: Another exam tomorrow afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    thankyou

________________________________ ________________________________ ______________________

also might have a part time job :eek: only 2 days a week, but its some cash i guess
    Fantastic! Two days could maybe build up with extra hours too.... some places only like to offer part time but can offer extra hours over and above that. I know someone who was taken on for ten hours a week but then built up to full time. Best thing is he can always say 'no' he can't do the extra as technically he's only contracted for the ten. So he can choose when he wants to work and earn the extra money.

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Ick, some people on TSR are real bullies. So triggered

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know you have a lot of experience and have helped many people through their panic and fear. I don't know if any of the techniques you've learned (like focusing on a point in the room and remembering your breathing or anything else you've found effective before) can actually help at the moment but try thinking about the times you've come through and what worked for you then.

Hug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catoswyn)
    I know you have a lot of experience and have helped many people through their panic and fear. I don't know if any of the techniques you've learned (like focusing on a point in the room and remembering your breathing or anything else you've found effective before) can actually help at the moment but try thinking about the times you've come through and what worked for you then.

It will pass.

Hug.

Thankyou
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Messalina)
    Ick, some people on TSR are real bullies. So triggered
    Tell me about it. The idiocy levels on this forum are staggering. I'm quite cross about some threads I've posted in today :mad:

Hope you're alright :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    At a loss for how to explain how I feel. I just don't like people or life today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Tell me about it. The idiocy levels on this forum are staggering. I'm quite cross about some threads I've posted in today :mad:

Hope you're alright :hugs:
    Not too bad, the really bad thread in question (which was basically a name and shame, point and laugh at the stupid feminist *****es thread) has been deleted, but the user will no doubt return with his hatred before long. It just makes me sad that people can behave this way, and have the audacity to call me "oversensitive" when I ask them to be civil. :no:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Messalina)
    Not too bad, the really bad thread in question (which was basically a name and shame, point and laugh at the stupid feminist *****es thread) has been deleted, but the user will no doubt return with his hatred before long. It just makes me sad that people can behave this way, and have the audacity to call me "oversensitive" when I ask them to be civil. :no:
    Urgh, what a noobface :nothing: Some people on here are so ignorant, it's astounding :fuhrer:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.