The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wow, didn't expect such a nice reaction! :tongue:

Original post by lilGem
Awh :hugs:

:hugs:

Original post by Robbie242
I am glad I am on the awesomelist despite annoying you by breaking the rules on several occasions :colone:

something tells me I should actually give the rules a read

Haha, it doesn't annoy me! :lol::tongue: If you think what you do is bad, you should see some of the abuse I get in AAM sometimes... :sigh:

But yeah, you made the list :cool:

Original post by Lucy96
Cutie, thank you :hugs: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :colondollar: You are very welcome :hugs:

Original post by keromedic
Aww. Nice handwriting btw :smile:

:h: Thanks! :smile:

Original post by g.k.galloway
This is my greatest accomplishment to date. I thank you :biggrin:

Hahaha :lol: No problem at all! :biggrin:

Original post by mynameisntbobk
Oh you :colondollar::rolleyes:

Thank you :smile: it means a lot :yes:

No worries mate! :biggrin:

Original post by Felix Felicis
I'm honoured to make the list :colondollar:. Cheers bro. :cool: Neat handwriting for a future medic :wink:

Here's mine (only thing I had on my comp :colonhash:):

Spoiler

Couldn't forget you :tongue: No problem man, and thanks! :lol:

Haha, nice! "Call me ladies"... only you :lol:

Original post by Endless Blue
Your writing is actually rather neat! It reminds me a lot of when Mr. Examsolutions writes on his computer thing :holmes:...

Spoiler

But thanks, I am so glad to have made the list :biggrin:

Thanks! :colondollar: Interesting... :holmes:

Maybe :ninja:

No problem! :biggrin:
Reply 2421
Vectors homework sorted. :proud: Now just functions to go. :angry:
Original post by usycool1
As promised... better late than never! :ninja:

handwriting.jpg

(not listed in any particular order, btw :tongue:)
Haha, awesome! :awesome: Your handwriting will be pretty neat for a doctor :teehee:
Haven't seen this side of 7 o'clock recently :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2423
Original post by Felix Felicis
Oh you went there. :colone:

Why are quantum physicists so bad in bed?

Spoiler

That's not what you said when I poked you with my hadron last night. :colone:
Reply 2424
Original post by furryface12
Haven't seen this side of 7 o'clock recently :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been going to sleep at 4:00am and waking up at 1:00pm. Think about me :lol:
As promised... better late than never! :ninja:

handwriting.jpg

(not listed in any particular order, btw :tongue:)

Awww :angelblush:

I've been adhering to site rules for ages now :biggrin: not that I broke them intentionally anyway :lol:

COLLEGE!:biggrin:
Original post by Zakee
I've been going to sleep at 4:00am and waking up at 1:00pm. Think about me :lol:

I've been going to sleep 2am, waking up 9am and going back to sleep at about 2pm for a couple of hours. Thank god for the common room....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Back to sixth form this morning!! Woo! :biggrin:
Original post by g.k.galloway
Back to sixth form this morning!! Woo! :biggrin:

lol. Let us know how it goes :h:.
I'm told that this book is pretty good!
418Q52E0P8L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_SX385_SY500_CR,0,0,385,5.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2429
Original post by keromedic
lol. Let us know how it goes :h:.
I'm told that this book is pretty good!
418Q52E0P8L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_SX385_SY500_CR,0,0,385,5.jpg

It should be quite good. The author also writes the chemguide.co.uk site. Also my teacher last year photocopied us some pages on born-haber cycles last year and no one in the class looked at the sheets apart from me. It wasn't surprising to find out the next day that I was the only person who understood what he was going on about. :tongue:
Original post by leafy9
It should be quite good. The author also writes the chemguide.co.uk site. Also my teacher last year photocopied us some pages on born-haber cycles last year and no one in the class looked at the sheets apart from me. It wasn't surprising to find out the next day that I was the only person who understood what he was going on about. :tongue:

That's cool. When I get some money I'm going to buy a copy! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2431
Help advice needed! :smile: I'm sort of aiming to get an A* in maths, with my current modules of C1: 96, C2: 100, C3: 85 and M1: 80; what would be safe UMS to get in C4 and S1?? Or at least what sort of average do I need to get? Its all a bit confusing...

Thanks in advance. :h:
Original post by leafy9
Help advice needed! :smile: I'm sort of aiming to get an A* in maths, with my current modules of C1: 96, C2: 100, C3: 85 and M1: 80; what would be safe UMS to get in C4 and S1?? Or at least what sort of average do I need to get? Its all a bit confusing...

Thanks in advance. :h:

To score the A*, you need:

80% over the full A-Level and;
90% over C3 and C4. :smile:
Original post by Pandora.
Vectors homework sorted. :proud: Now just functions to go. :angry:
Haha, awesome! :awesome: Your handwriting will be pretty neat for a doctor :teehee:

Haha, thanks :lol:
Reply 2434
To score the A*, you need:

80% over the full A-Level and;
90% over C3 and C4. :smile:

Thanks, I guess I'll have to do really well in C4 or retake C3..
Original post by leafy9
Thanks, I guess I'll have to do really well in C4 or retake C3..

you'll basically need 95+ in C4 in order to get the A*
Original post by Robbie242
I know and it's nearly exactly a year since I got an F in my maths induction test :tongue:. Yeah it is and oh well haha at least your aiming for something else you like at least!

Yup, university is hyped up so much its like a fresh start, I have a reputation in my sixth form for being silent and only talking in one group in general, when people ask me stuff I respond but I barely ask people I don't know stuff so university is a chance to turn that around :biggrin:. Ahah 2 in Eng lit? I recall your college/Sixth form being very small (like 60 or 50 people :tongue:? ) so that explains the small numbers. I'd love 2 person classes :eek:

That's just too strange to comprehend! :tongue: and yeah very true :smile:

I agree, awwwww! Are you shy or do you just not talk much? :tongue: Exactly, completely new people which is good! And yep, it's not great when the other person is off, I just sit there awkwardly in silence :colondollar: And yeah, that's still one year though! There were 5 of us at the start, one boy moved to lang and lit after one lesson, one dropped out of the course after like half a year, another did her exam and then transferred to lang and lit, and other moved college :tongue: sounds like I drove them all away :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Done! Hmm...that's weird...what happens when you try to press enter? :smile:

Thanks! Literally nouthing, no matter how hard I press it. Even if I move the mouse and try to click on the line below it useally just moves the mouse to the beginning :/
My name's green :biggrin:
Original post by Lucy96
That's just too strange to comprehend! :tongue: and yeah very true :smile:

I agree, awwwww! Are you shy or do you just not talk much? :tongue: Exactly, completely new people which is good! And yep, it's not great when the other person is off, I just sit there awkwardly in silence :colondollar: And yeah, that's still one year though! There were 5 of us at the start, one boy moved to lang and lit after one lesson, one dropped out of the course after like half a year, another did her exam and then transferred to lang and lit, and other moved college :tongue: sounds like I drove them all away :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed it is :smile:

Mixture of both, I do have much more of a problem talking to girls though :colondollar: get a little nervous hehe. When I get to know people I can talk quite a lot, play cards or do whatever but when I don't know anyone I'm incredibly silent almost mute. Ahah I do exactly the same :colondollar:, usually get out some maths work though :colone:.

Ahah the FM class originally had 10 people, both of the girls dropped out within the first 2 weeks as well as some of the boys :tongue: its really a massive step up at first. Haha it remains a mystery to us all :holmes:

Latest