Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Group B starts on Sunday and Group A on Monday. This means that should Federer get to the SFs, he will have a day off between his last RR match and his SF. The last two times that happened, he won the tournament.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the world tour finals?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPD96)
    Nah. Really wish I was though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPD96)
    Tickets too expensive for me so no unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Badshah)
    Tickets too expensive for me so no unfortunately.
    £20 if you had got in quickly. Now they're really expensive

ReputationRep:
    I have a ticket but unfortunately can't go! Selling for face value/best offer (£25) for Thursday the 13th November night session. Let me know if you're interested!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yanimus)
    I have a ticket but unfortunately can't go! Selling for face value/best offer (£25) for Thursday the 13th November night session. Let me know if you're interested!
    Only one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPD96)
    Only one?
    Yeah
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'm watching a French Open match between Nadal and Djordjevic right now. Its been a while that I have watched Tennis in TV.

ReputationRep:
    Excited.

I think Murray takes this in two 7-x sets but I hope Nikishori shows his Madrid and US form.

ReputationRep:
    Yes!

After a nervy start and getting broken, that seemed to kick Nikishori into gear because he's been rocking the rallies.

Nikishori takes the first set.

ReputationRep:
    Nikishori up 3-0, that is 5 games in a row.

ReputationRep:
    Really promising stuff from Nishikori so far. Nerves have never been the issue with him - I really think it's just about staying fit.

ReputationRep:
    Wow Nishikori. I predict he will win a slam next season.

ReputationRep:
    Nishikori def. Murray 6-4, 6-4
    Very good gameplan and execution by Kei today. Murray looked a little bit lost out there today, and the group is not going to get easier, with Federer and Raonic still left for him to play.

ReputationRep:
    Just brilliant Kei. I'm becoming a huge fan of this guy. He can win the whole thing if he can stay fit.

Murray though now has a tough task on his hands. He has to beat Federer or he is out.

ReputationRep:
    The courts are extremely slow but at least they are a bit faster than they were in Paris Bercy which is good to see.

ReputationRep:
    Great performance from Nishikori to see Murray off in straight sets. Murray should've taken advantage of Nishikori's nerves in the beginning but once the opening phase was over there was only gonna be one winner

ReputationRep:
    Said I thought Nishi would get through...

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Fed is in God mode.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.