Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Ishaaq, you're going to linkup with Secretnerd at QMUL and two of my colleagues (who I shan't name).
    Whats this qmul you speak of? I'm going Cambridge bruh 😎

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Whats this qmul you speak of? I'm going Cambridge bruh
    Got some contacts starting there this year. Want the connects?

Most studying Econ

ReputationRep:
    Salams everyone! I have no idea why am I even awake right now >.<

Hows every one doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimeCrazy)
    Salams everyone! I have no idea why am I even awake right now >.<

?
    Its only 9pm though lol

ReputationRep:
    Its only 9pm though lol

Being 9Pm is one thing, me waking up at 5;30 to go to work at 6 am doing a 12 hour shift till 6 Pm is another thing. I'm tired but at the same Im not. Does that even make sense? Goonna go in tomorrow as well

I legit just got in and the laptop was calling my name

ReputationRep:
    Being 9Pm is one thing, me waking up at 5;30 to go to work at 6 am doing a 12 hour shift till 6 Pm is another thing. I'm tired but at the same Im not. Does that even make sense? Goonna go in tomorrow as well

lel I wake up 8 am today and I slept 4.

sleep is overrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    lel I wake up 8 am today and I slept 4.

sleep is overrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually miss sleep though Cant wait for my break on Thursday! Tomorrow though 8 hour here i come!

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys wear on Eid? Anyone wear traditional clothes?

ReputationRep:
    So my employer is gonna pay me at the beginning of Octoberr only. I feel like crying. I am literally broke. But then again I will get loadssss insaAllah & hopefully save up to get iphone 6!!!!

ReputationRep:
    But in the mean time I have to continue to walk to work because I am literally broke and don't wanna ask my parents for money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Black khimono, black skirt, dark blue blouse and dark blue head scarf with light blue nail polishhh and red lipstick. Seriously, the last time I looked this fly was in yr 11''s eid masaAllah

ReputationRep:
    Animecrazy, are you actually crazy about anime. Like watch soo many anime shows.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Lol believe me i know that feeling. You really want to sleep but at the same time, its a struggle to get off the internet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    Black khimono, black skirt, dark blue blouse and dark blue head scarf with light blue nail polishhh and red lipstick. Seriously, the last time I looked this fly was in yr 11''s eid masaAllah
    Sweat jumper skirt trainers
    like everyday.

lyk who dresses for eid lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    I wore a maroon dress with a black blazer (with gold zips) and then wore a black hijab and a black clutch (with gold calligraphy detailing) and just pink lipstick

ReputationRep:
    ok I'm the only one. lel ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    I had this phase where I was obsessed with red/maroon lipstick. I'd even wear it to college (god knows what i was thinking). Now I stick to neutrals and pinks. I also had this phase where i filled my eyebrows in really dark (now that i look back, didn't look good believe me lol!). So many makeup mishaps I've had :lol:

Btw do you think its wise to work part time in the first year of uni? I dont know whether i should as the work load will be a lot and balancing work/social/studies might result in me having a nervous breakdown!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    Sweat jumper skirt trainers
    like everyday.

lyk who dresses for eid lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is sunnah boo x

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where i can purchase loose modest trousers to wear under (below knee) midi dresses?

ReputationRep:
    I had this phase where I was obsessed with red/maroon lipstick. I'd even wear it to college (god knows what i was thinking). Now I stick to neutrals and pinks. I also had this phase where i filled my eyebrows in really dark (now that i look back, didn't look good believe me lol!). So many makeup mishaps I've had :lol:

Btw do you think its wise to work part time in the first year of uni? I dont know whether i should as the work load will be a lot and balancing work/social/studies might result in me having a nervous breakdown!
    I used to hate red lipstick when it was in. Couldn't stand it. I only tend to wear it on special occasions. Don't normally wear make up.

Defo. The first year is a good year to look for a job, especially if you could find one in your field of work. That way you get paid and also get experience. I would say look for it and if you feel like it is affecting your studies, stop it. I wirked part time in first year but stopped in april due to summer exams. Second year I had no job throughout, although the work load was a lot easier and decided to look for work over the summer. So yeah go for it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.