Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 watch

• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    55 points for me. Not bad tbh. Costa captain didn't pay off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    This is why I refused to do the 3-5-2 which lots of people tried. I hate rotating players, you always pick the one who gets 2pts and leave the one who gets a good haul on the bench. Static front 7 and bench fodder 5th mid ftw.
    my issue is who to lose
    might lose ramsey and play 3-4-3

the problem is that ulloa is cheap and unknown; not sure i'd be comfortable playing him first team really
    but he just keeps scoring so i'm unsure

ReputationRep:
    50 points for me, my worst week yet but think I'll have outdone the average. Lukaku as captain was a benefit as most of my league rivals chose Rooney or Costa.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Top of the league, woo! My overall rank is now 565 :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Finally I'm making progress. Ranked 800k now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not impressed with Dothraki Dragons. Why couldn't you captain someone other than di Maria? Better question would be why did I do Welbeck to Naismith. Lost another H2H, yet will still have one of the higher overall scores. Unlucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Top of the league, woo! My overall rank is now 565 :lolwut:
    wow.. highest Ive seen on TSR in a while..

In general though, the league seems to be of a really high standard this year, I dont remember anyoen getting around these levels at any point last season..

in 4th, and I am 3,500 or so.. which is the highest ive ever been.. (thought id be jsut behind you in 2nd, but bonus points were not so kind, so misse dout on it by a single point.)

12pt gap down to us chasing group though
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    In general though, the league seems to be of a really high standard this year, I dont remember anyoen getting around these levels at any point last season.
    Because this year all the obvious players are scoring well. This time last year the players who were raking in the points were the ones few people expected to do so well - Boruc, Coleman, Sturridge, Ramsey, Cabaye, Ward, Chester, Yaya Toure etc.

ReputationRep:
    Who's team is the Bluth Kompany? Me and you are only teams with 100% win ratio in Division A and collide in the upcoming game week lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    rank 22. i could never have dreamt of achieving this high. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Who's team is the Bluth Kompany? Me and you are only teams with 100% win ratio in Division A and collide in the upcoming game week lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probably Gob Bluth's.

ReputationRep:
    wow.. highest Ive seen on TSR in a while..

In general though, the league seems to be of a really high standard this year, I dont remember anyoen getting around these levels at any point last season..

in 4th, and I am 3,500 or so.. which is the highest ive ever been.. (thought id be jsut behind you in 2nd, but bonus points were not so kind, so misse dout on it by a single point.)

12pt gap down to us chasing group though
    Pff pleaseeeeeee

I was 300 at one point last season. Good times

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    18,000th this week

350,000th overall

TSR people are way better than average. I'm top 10% overall but only just top half on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    great news for me.. as I am currently sat 3pts behind you two, so will enjoy one of you falling back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    18,000th this week

350,000th overall

TSR people are way better than average. I'm top 10% overall but only just top half on here.
    tsr are smarter than the average for most things - even footie :lol:

ReputationRep:
    great news for me.. as I am currently sat 3pts behind you two, so will enjoy one of you falling back
    Must be nice to be near the top. Currently joint 11th in overall league but about to drop to 15th in Division B. Have had some terrible draws so far. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    tsr are smarter than the average for most things - even footie :lol:
    das it mane

TSR posters know what they're doing.
    except fagio, he just keeps showing up here...

ReputationRep:
    had a H2H against some guy who hasn't changed his team since he started.
    he lost his 4 previous H2Hs so i thought this would be a walkover.

he ends up with 61pts - mannone: 10, caulker: 9, baines: 10, sterling: 10, crouch: 12

i'm over here chilling with captain costa: 2

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I am still as high as third after two GWs of disastrous captain choices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Going to take Lloris out for Forster this week, feels strange to use my transfer on a keeper but there are no urgent transfers to make and Southampton look solid at the back. Means I can get pretty much any defender I want next week if Moreno doesn't perform.
    I think you've got Bertrand in your team aswell? Was wondering whether doubling up would be a good idea cause i've got Forster in my team and was thinking of getting a Southampton defender in for Chester.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.