The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CD315
Thanks a lot.

Well done mate you deserve it :biggrin:
Original post by welcometoib
does me stand for middle east? salaam :smile: well done bro, haven't heard from cs yet, ms int, citi and hsbc ive done the numericals for after app review, baml rej, rbs rej after sjt, db rej as programme is full apparently but clearly not from responses on this thread lol.

No haha, it stands for something else but salam to you too :biggrin:
Original post by welcometoib
done the test already? did it yday, haven't received any email, didn't think I fudged the test that bad

I haven't done any test yet. Wondering what would that mean.
Original post by Manuelle
I haven't done any test yet. Wondering what would that mean.

Likewise, I got the same email as you. Do you know why? Have you done anything with HSBC before, do you hold another offer?
Original post by Anonynous
Likewise, I got the same email as you. Do you know why? Have you done anything with HSBC before, do you hold another offer?

No, I have nothing to do with HSBC and I hold no offer. What about you?
No, I have nothing to do with HSBC and I hold no offer. What about you?

Why did they send the mail asking us to confirm availability, unless we just missed it out on our applications. Yeah I did there A level programme, and will be visiting their HQ on wednesday. Yeah I hold one offer.
Original post by President M.E.
I'm sure you'll get more chances, I've got a CS interview tomorrow, rejection from HSBC, under review everywhere else what about you?

HSBC rejection after the numerical?
Wow, people have started getting offers from BMAL (spring week I assume obviously); even though their deadline are ages away, I'm guessing it's too late to apply for BMAL then?
Original post by DavidMonk
Wow, people have started getting offers from BMAL (spring week I assume obviously); even though their deadline are ages away, I'm guessing it's too late to apply for BMAL then?

Bank Merril America Lynch.. is that the new powerhouse on the street?

Most these things are on a rolling basis, so the sooner you applied the better your chances (relatively)
DB reject :/
HSBC rejection after the numerical?

Yeah messed that up
Hey has anyone had a BAML phone interview? About to book mine for later on this week and would really REAAAAALLY appreciate some help. What did they ask you? Was it mostly competency-based? How long did it last? Thanks!!
Original post by CD315
BAML offer :smile:

PS - BAMLs conversion rate varies from 40-80% according to HR.

Hiii congrats on the offer omg!!! Would you mind sharing how your phone interview experience was like? Would really appreciate it man need all the help i can get :/
UBS done anything yet?
Reply 2434
Original post by craycray
Hiii congrats on the offer omg!!! Would you mind sharing how your phone interview experience was like? Would really appreciate it man need all the help i can get :/

Pretty standard, exactly what you'd expect from a basic interview. Read a few pages back, some people have given hints
Original post by craycray
Hey has anyone had a BAML phone interview? About to book mine for later on this week and would really REAAAAALLY appreciate some help. What did they ask you? Was it mostly competency-based? How long did it last? Thanks!!

Did the interview and yes, mostly competency with some motivational. Lasted approx ~30m
Did the interview and yes, mostly competency with some motivational. Lasted approx ~30m

When did you submit your application for BAML?

When did you submit your application for BAML?

Early-mid October
Has anyone had an MS first round interview? If yes, how did it go and how technical was it?

I've received an invite to numerical. It's SHL apparently.

Has anyone heard back from RBS after successfully completing their tests?
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending