Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    I can't get a pet as I live at home still, parents don't want one in here! Sad times. Soon as I move out....

:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Silly parents! :naughty: Do you have plans for moving out, or you wanting to finish uni first?

ReputationRep:
    Went to the gp, i was there for 2 minutes literally as soon as I mentioned mental health problems; he just referred me to a psychiatrist. He didn't ask me any question or anything just referred me and said bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thestranger11)
    Went to the gp, i was there for 2 minutes literally as soon as I mentioned mental health problems; he just referred me to a psychiatrist. He didn't ask me any question or anything just referred me and said bye.
    Well, see it positive: He acknowledged your problems are not as simple as to be treated by him. Way better than getting prescribed something and then basically just be monitored. He could have talked more, admittedly, but does not sound to me like not helping you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs: Been meaning to answer your other PM (was waiting till I'd watched GBBO - very scandalous! :eek:), but right now I'll just say that you're awesome and wonderful, and if I knew you in real life I would absolutely be friends with you. You're a lovely, interesting person who I think I have a fair bit in common with, and I hate to see you unhappy. :hugs:
    There is no rush . I know - very scandalous indeed! My face was basically like :eek: when I was watching it :laugh:. I felt so sorry for him but he should not have put it in the bin (even though it made good TV :lol:)!

I'm not going to lie, but your post made me tear up a little bit :getmecoat:. It is nice to know I come across in a good way on here, if only I made that impression IRL! Two questions - what do you think makes me an interesting person and what do you think we have in common? I don't want to put you on the spot and you don't have to answer, but I am intrigued!

I hope Violet is ok :console: :jumphug:.

ReputationRep:
    Don't feel too great have such a headache and just want to stay in bed :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    Well, see it positive: He acknowledged your problems are not as simple as to be treated by him. Way better than getting prescribed something and then basically just be monitored. He could have talked more, admittedly, but does not sound to me like not helping you.
    Thanks, Thats true I guess. I was frustrated cause I just needed an eivdence letter and I'm now going have to wait at least a month to sort it out.

How are you today ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Don't feel to great have such a headache and just want to stay in bed :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console: , retreating to bed sounds good. hope it goes soon :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :console: , retreating to bed sounds good. hope it goes soon :hugs:

Thanks :hugs: from the sounds of it my flatmates friends are still here so I just want to hide

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks :hugs: from the sounds of it my flatmates friends are still here so I just want to hide

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I recommend under a blanket or quilt if its not to hot . hopefully they will leave in a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Had a horrible night last night. Was nearly sick :sad:
    Still in bed but gotta have a shower and get dressed today

Death
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just heard one of my brothers best mates has died which has scared me a little cos he was always the one to help my brother, and sit in hospital with him when he went drunk cliff climbing. That could so easily have been my brother really dont know what to do.
    He was such a cool guy. Gonna miss him dven though i hardly knew him!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I recommend under a blanket or quilt if its not to hot . hopefully they will leave in a bit.
    I hope they go soon :/ they've been here like 18 hours and they're nice enough people but so extroverted and they're musical theatre people so they're loud and always singing and they intimidate me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope they go soon :/ they've been here like 18 hours and they're nice enough people but so extroverted and they're musical theatre people so they're loud and always singing and they intimidate me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As an introverted person, I would say they have overstayed their welcome. It gets to intense after a while, I can see why you have a headache now. :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    As an introverted person, I would say they have overstayed their welcome. It gets to intense after a while, I can see why you have a headache now. :jumphug:
    I hate that I get like this, too scared to go into the kitchen and get food because there are people in my flat :/ my flatmate has gone out somewhere but her friends are still here :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've decided not to look for jobs/have a job whilst I'm not getting help from a doctor because this is like the 3rd job now where i've thought I can't do it, and just not gone to work. I know it's not going to get any better without help so instead of getting my hopes up with a job and then it being taken away from me, i'm just not going to look, at all and just focus on me for a bit.

ReputationRep:
    I hate that I get like this, too scared to go into the kitchen and get food because there are people in my flat :/ my flatmate has gone out somewhere but her friends are still here :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    have they gone yet :hide:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Had a horrible night last night. Was nearly sick :sad:
    Still in bed but gotta have a shower and get dressed today

Death
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just heard one of my brothers best mates has died which has scared me a little cos he was always the one to help my brother, and sit in hospital with him when he went drunk cliff climbing. That could so easily have been my brother really dont know what to do.
    He was such a cool guy. Gonna miss him dven though i hardly knew him!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: :hugs: Hope tonight's a bit better.

ReputationRep:
    They're gone they're away to nandos, I was invited but I'm poor so I declined

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    okay, feeling a lot better today;

had a long, long sleep (7pm last night to 1pm today ) then NAS came round and they were really supportive so I talked through my interview & college stuff with them, they are gonna help me with college in my support times as well which is great also printed off my form to apply for a 24+ loan thing and am gonna speak to the college about learning support next week & also about getting a bus pass for college as my bus pass through the council is only valid after 9am and two of my college days start before 9am! but yeah all seems okay and feel much calmer/okay about things now. have the fun of audiology tomorrow as well as need a hearing aid for my left ear as well (hearing aids in both ears cause I'm that awesome )

hope everyone else is okay :hugs: for all

ReputationRep:
    i've got an interview at the local cinema in finchley in a bit! Super excited! Low salary but free movies to watch! Perk and a half or what!? Much prefer this job over that data analyst job i interviewed for yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    i've got an interview at the local cinema in finchley in a bit! Super excited! Low salary but free movies to watch! Perk and a half or what!? Much prefer this job over that data analyst job i interviewed for yesterday
    So jealous. I love movies. Good luck.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.