Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cjm9)
    I wrote 'Anomalous bar' like what even is that -_- i just made up some new thing i swear :'( That exam literally just took the ****
    I did too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbydays)
    was it error bar?
    havent a clue mate, i put standard deviation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rich*****)
    Such a good exam

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope you're being sarcastic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kewla1)
    LOL anyone put how the dialysis thing can selectively reabsorb???? (this is the 1marker about whats different between the 2 or something)
    I put that the dialysis membrane acts a as a partially permeable membrane, so larger molecules cant get across or something so hopefully it's something along those lines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyPhilly)
    definitely not just "membrane". Inner membrane for sure
    mark scheme will say
    (inner) membrane

ReputationRep:
    how is it (B)MBM???? I put MSM, or something i defo put only sensory for the thing that connects to synapse?

ReputationRep:
    3 marker on auto and heterotrophs anyone? i basically did the 2 defentitions etc to fit the question and then just how they need organic mols like glucose for respiration, muscle contraction etc, anyone?
    i put plants produce oxygen for aerobic respiration

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza3256)
    Would I get a mark if I write negative feedback for the first one and positive for the second?
    You wouldn't get marks for naming what feedback mechanism they were.

ReputationRep:
    3 marker on auto and heterotrophs anyone? i basically did the 2 defentitions etc to fit the question and then just how they need organic mols like glucose for respiration, muscle contraction etc, anyone?
    I put autotrophs can produce carbohydrates whilst heterotrophs cannot, therefore heterotrophs need to eat and digest these substances to get amino acids and glucose for energy etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flygerianmc)
    I put that the dialysis membrane acts a as a partially permeable membrane, so larger molecules cant get across or something so hopefully it's something along those lines.
    but its the other one that acts like that not the peridjdeideo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mybutton jammed)
    mark scheme will say
    (inner) membrane
    but it was specifically pointing to the inner membrane, because it was 3d?

ReputationRep:
    i put something like that just wrote whatever i could and tryna get lucky haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mybutton jammed)
    mark scheme will say
    (inner) membrane
    I doubt it. It pointed specifically at inner membrane.

ReputationRep:
    It said how heterotrophs rely on plants, so I think you should have said that plants produce Oxygen from photosynthesis, which heterotrophs need for aerobic respiration.

And talk about how heterotrophs release the chemical potential energy stored in the complex, organic molecules for biological processes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyPhilly)
    I doubt it. It pointed specifically at inner membrane.
    ****sake

ReputationRep:
    how is it (B)MBM???? I put MSM, or something i defo put only sensory for the thing that connects to synapse?
    doesn't sensory and motor neurone connect to the relay neurone? hence two synapses?

ReputationRep:
    anyway, time to forget this exam. onto mechanics tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buxtonarmy)
    Yeah that's right. Just mentioning limiting factors won't get you the mark.
    How many marks was this question? Completely left out the Calvin cycle stuff, just spoke about limiting factors, think it would get me one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnycope7)
    Why is everyone so sure about CO2 conc being the limiting factor, surely Temperature could also be a limiting factor?
    Yes it could, I doubt you'll be penalised either way.

ReputationRep:
    i hate it when i get these ******* 1 mark questions wrong

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.