ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    It is G UNIT fosure

Posted from TSR Mobile
    they are a G tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insight314)
    uwotm8

I wanna say zakatak but he is just having fun in Ibiza.
    If everyone wants to know
    It is Ecasx, ask him for help if needbe
    He has done Groups Analysis N and S and V and M and is doing Vector Calculus now. He isn't that active so I can link u his FB page through PM.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    I did, yes. It had some interesting stuff in it and I have since met said guy doing Welsh Soc stuff together.

Seeing how we can encourage more Welsh people to apply to Cambridge is something I want to look at during my presidency of Welsh Soc.
    Tell them Cambridge crushes the dreams of thousands of young Englishmen and Englishwomen every year

(And if that doesn't work, tell them there are plenty of sheep around Cambridgeshire)

ReputationRep:
    He has done Groups Analysis N and S and V and M and is doing Vector Calculus now. He isn't that active so I can link u his FB page through PM.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure fam.

I looked his TSR, seems like he wants to do theoretical physics like me. He is my bff now.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is he 2016 entry? Which college?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Tell them Cambridge crushes the dreams of thousands of young Englishmen and Englishwomen every year

(And if that doesn't work, tell them there are plenty of sheep around Cambridgeshire)
    Rep rep reppity rep.

I think there are some sheep along the Backs somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Sure fam.

I looked his TSR, seems like he wants to do theoretical physics like me. He is my bff now.
    He is on a gap he applied for Natsci trinity got unconditional then wanted to do maths so they said get S,1 and hes probably got that so hes doing pure maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Might be related

ReputationRep:
    He is on a gap he applied for Natsci trinity got unconditional then wanted to do maths so they said get S,1 and hes probably got that so hes doing pure maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, he probably realised Maths Tripos is best way into theoretical physics.

NatSci is for experimental physics wastemen. No offence to any wastemen.

ReputationRep:
    What kind of pens you guys getting for this year, was debating gel pens but they run out so quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, he probably realised Maths Tripos is best way into theoretical physics.

NatSci is for experimental physics wastemen. No offence to any wastemen.
    Don't apologise for merking mandem

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by drandy76)
    What kind of pens you guys getting for this year, was debating gel pens but they run out so quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good old BIC medium

I also use papermate inkjoy (the colours) for note making

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My mum is stealing pens from her work. But not sure if they are good enough. Any recommendations?

(Original post by Serine Soul)
    Good old BIC medium

I also use papermate inkjoy (the colours) for note making
    Are those expensive?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wait, serious question, but do we need pens? Ive only used pens for A level biology papers and never since

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnglishMuon)
    Wait, serious question, but do we need pens? Ive only used pens for A level biology papers and never since
    Thinking of doing the Maths Tripos orally?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of doing the Maths Tripos orally?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pencils exist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got email from their admissions officer about making sure the address/email you have provided to them is correct?

I stress out everytime I get an email from Cambz lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

My mum is stealing pens from her work. But not sure if they are good enough. Any recommendations?

Are those expensive?
    Papermate? Not really, but they're half price in Tesco rn so go buy some in bulk lol. They're very smooth to write with.

Name:  _20160811_175651.JPG
Views: 182
Size:  132.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Pencils exist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Insight See, this is why this man got a place at Cambridge. Ingenuity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Are u one of those people who spends ages making coloured notes where they write nouns and verbs in different colours ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.