Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Awww thanks! :hat2:

I do need to, you're right.
    I also remember promising you that I'd take a day of rest so I guess now that day is due. :yep:
    Yes.. a week if possible but a day is something, so thank you for that

ReputationRep:
    feeling relieved now puff :lol:
    i dont have diabetes :woo: but chances are high

Decided to go wild tomorrow :crazy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Decided to go wild tomorrow :crazy:
    Ooooh sounds exciting!

ReputationRep:
    Pissed off, angry, upset!
    My cousin layed on my bed and touched everything that was on it. Thats now caused me major issues and i need to clean everything (probably multiple times) so i can actually get in bed and return to normal!
    Ill just go and cry for a bit before getting started

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Ooooh sounds exciting!
    Kind of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just going to ASDA :lol: but it is wild for me cos usually i am too awkward and shy to go to supermarkets, in fact i hate going but i want to buy some things and im trying to push myself into doing things

Sorry about your bed :hugs: hate it when people touch my stuff anyway so must be worse with OCD :hugs: x

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to my therapist coming back in a couple of days and hopefully seeing her soon after! Have been feeling decent, but it's better for me to go and talk things through anyway to make sure that things don't escalate.

ReputationRep:
    Kind of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just going to ASDA :lol: but it is wild for me cos usually i am too awkward and shy to go to supermarkets, in fact i hate going but i want to buy some things and im trying to push myself into doing things

Sorry about your bed :hugs: hate it when people touch my stuff anyway so must be worse with OCD :hugs: x
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Its a big step! Im happy for you to be able to do that! Its very brave!
    Well i wish you very best of luck with your trip! Make sure to let me know how it goes!

:hugs: Yeah i dont blame you! Its just so annoying!
    But yes its much worse with OCD. Now to go for a cleaning session! Oh joy! :cry2: :hugs: x
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Kind of
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Its a big step! Im happy for you to be able to do that! Its very brave!
    Well i wish you very best of luck with your trip! Make sure to let me know how it goes!

:hugs: Yeah i dont blame you! Its just so annoying!
    But yes its much worse with OCD. Now to go for a cleaning session! Oh joy! :cry2: :hugs: x
    Group hug! :grouphugs:

Proud of you both! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm wide awake for some reason! Woke up at 7:30 and it's now nearly 4am!
    I'm broken haha!
    I'm very happy!
    Oh same LOL 😂, my eyes were hurting yesterday but didnt want to sleep..... Weird

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    The weather lately has put me more in the mood for Christmas let alone summer :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you are holding one of your cats.how cute!!its been 100°F where I live.

ReputationRep:
    My uterus just died and everyone is sleeping and medication is all the way downstairs and I'm too scared to go because its dark and the stairs are creaky af and I need to be comforted bc I'm literally bleeding to death :cry: HELP ME :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Can't sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bad dreams omfg what was that giant saga of events and why is it always pitch black in my dreams with horrible things happening :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Bad dreams omfg what was that giant saga of events and why is it always pitch black in my dreams with horrible things happening :getmecoat:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    My uterus just died and everyone is sleeping and medication is all the way downstairs and I'm too scared to go because its dark and the stairs are creaky af and I need to be comforted bc I'm literally bleeding to death :cry: HELP ME :bawling:
    Omg I know how you feel feeling better this afternoon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    feeling relieved now puff :lol:
    i dont have diabetes :woo: but chances are high
    Look you're worrying for no reason! Even if you did have diabetes, there's always medication and ways to control it. Don't worry, seriously you're worrying for no reason. I understand taking meds is horrible - trust me, I know how it feels like taking countless number of tests and tablets but its all controlled and that's what counts most sorry for being so blunt
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I have a really bad headache and I'm worrying over results day already

ReputationRep:
    I feel like a cactus.:sigh:

Mentally innit, not physically.

I am usually bubbly and positive.

But nah, man feels drenched today and full of guilty.

I need some Carte D'or to kill the guilt, fam.

Never sheg someone you care about. You'll live to regret the next day.:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by titfortat)
    Omg I know how you feel feeling better this afternoon?
    X_x
    A bit yeah still sucks tho
    :argh: how boutchu? xP

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.