Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conorf199)
    Is there anyone that can remember all the questions, and could write them on a word document or something so people like me that have forgotten the questions can try and make a guess towards achieved marks?
    i remember most except for the 2nd last photosynthesis question.

ReputationRep:
    Carbonic A...aw crud, I knew there was something I was forgetting about.

Still, I think you'd have to mention it in order to get the marks, since CO2 on its own won't lower the pH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buyingtheticket)
    42 marks for an A last January but yeah 66 in June- both way lower than 80%. I have the mark scheme/grade thresholds for these papers.
    46/60 for A last jan, the 42 you refer to was June retake. :p:
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/rep_0...ce_rep_jan.pdf

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?...8444664&ref=mf

I found this. I joined. haha.
    Pointless fun.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh im holding off revision xD

For the anticoagulant, i put to stop clotting.

And for when they put the blood back, they didnt add anymore because the blood needed clotting abilities naturally for cuts etc??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summerdays)
    Correct. But I didn't put that because I read the colour wrong :o:
    Oh no
    I have the most cringeworthy answer, I didn't read the dialysis question properly where it asked which blood vessel the dialysis fluid left and re-entered the body, (I didn't see the blood vessel part) and put intestine and kidney :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maniacsandwichbar)
    Oh no
    I have the most cringeworthy answer, I didn't read the dialysis question properly where it asked which blood vessel the dialysis fluid left and re-entered the body, (I didn't see the blood vessel part) and put intestine and kidney :'(
    oh =/ it was artery-vein shunt and re-entering vein.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Nooo, the girl I know had 5As at AS and was predicted 5A*. I'm not feigning niceness. In real life, I'm actually the biggest pushover you'll probably ever meet (bullies love me)...okkkk I get a bit brave on the net :sigh: but really I'm actually a nice person, I don't want you to think I'm mean or scary, lol really.
    "Bullies love me" :rofl:

Yeah, I'm a big bully.

Nah, you just seemed a bit scary but now I know that was just a facade. You're like honey and milk and all things nice. :ninja:

You're a powerpuff init :gangster:

ReputationRep:
    the worst paper ever :| no amount of revision would have made the paper go any better! what did people put as the answer to the 1st question?

ReputationRep:
    I put ciliated epithelium and that phospholipid bilayer on the membrane of the axon becomes leaky :
    i didn't put epithelium but i did say how the phospholipids are sensetive to high temperature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    oh =/ it was artery-vein shunt and re-entering vein.
    I know, but I was rushing as I hardly had any time left and as I say didn't read the question properly - what a stupid mistake!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    "Bullies love me" :rofl:

Yeah, I'm a big bully.

Nah, you just seemed a bit scary but now I know that was just a facade. You're like honey and milk and all things nice. :ninja:

You're a powerpuff init :gangster:
    LMAO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D_102)
    the worst paper ever :| no amount of revision would have made the paper go any better! what did people put as the answer to the 1st question?
    which one? ADP, NAD?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remarqable M)
    i didn't put epithelium but i did say how the phospholipids are sensetive to high temperature.
    So would the 'ciliated' count as neutral?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D_102)
    Excretion difference - Usually the products are excreted out of the body
    Secretion difference - Usually the products are secreted out of a cell, but stay in the body
    Excretion example - Urine
    Secretion example - Acetylcholine
    Similarity - Usually the products of both are waste products? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellynelly)
    http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?...8444664&ref=mf

I found this. I joined. haha.
    Pointless fun.
    ah thats just great then i hope my 43/60 is an A by the outcry i think
    i might just scrape an A

ReputationRep:
    So is ciliated epithelium and phospholipid bilayer leaking due to very high temperature , wrong?
    ermm latter bit seems right to me but i cant really tell on what temperature has to do with epithelium.

ReputationRep:
    It isnt ciliated epithelium, from what I know?

Because X was microvilli im sure. I Put epithelium too, but after looking it up, i think it was endothelium :/

And about the bilayer im not sure

ReputationRep:
    I used to consider myself intelligent. Thank you, OCR, for proving otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remarqable M)
    ah thats just great then i hope my 43/60 is an A by the outcry i think
    i might just scrape an A
    HAHAH!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 7, 2016

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.