Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How long till we play Barca ? If theres no Nasri that night it would be a damn shame.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Bendtner needs to go, end of. Denilson was pretty much absent and also not good enough. Arshavin still underperforming but I'd give him some more time. Squillaci was stupid to get sent off, should've just let him past. Gibbs looked as bad as Clichy and couldn't have been far off a second yellow himself. Almunia showed his (lack of) class with the goal he let in, though he did make a couple of good saves so for him it wasn't that bad a display. Overall a poor performance and lucky to get the result, but we're through without a replay which is all that really matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    I imagine Rob was complaining Bendtner didn't get booked for diving. Noone can be stupid enough to believe any other way :dontknow:
    I do expect a balanced, objective approach from such a man.

Resorted to cheating against Ipswich as well didn't they? Must have problems against lower league teams...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    How long till we play Barca ? If theres no Nasri that night it would be a damn shame.
    16th Feb mate... So about 17ish days from now mate, till the big kick off....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Bendtner needs to go, end of..
    Leave Arsenal?

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2: we only have 2 CB available again, if one of them gets injured we're ****ed.

Nasri :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bravery)
    lol wut?
    Watch the game from 60 minutes and you'll understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    I do expect a balanced, objective approach from such a man.

Resorted to cheating against Ipswich as well didn't they? Must have problems against lower league teams...
    and armchair fans...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jit987)
    Leave Arsenal?
    Obviously.

He's worth 15 million apparently. Obviously not worth it, but good money for Arsenal to bank on. But seeing as Wenger's pathetic with using money, there isn't any use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skaiyote)
    :facepalm2: we only have 2 CB available again, if one of them gets injured we're ****ed.

Nasri :sad:
    The red card was because he was last man, wasn't it? If so it's just the one match ban.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Bendtner needs to go, end of. Denilson was pretty much absent and also not good enough. Arshavin still underperforming but I'd give him some more time. Squillaci was stupid to get sent off, should've just let him past. Gibbs looked as bad as Clichy and couldn't have been far off a second yellow himself. Almunia showed his (lack of) class with the goal he let in, though he did make a couple of good saves so for him it wasn't that bad a display. Overall a poor performance and lucky to get the result, but we're through without a replay which is all that really matters.
    Nah, wouldn't have trusted the striker to not finish it, as I remember, Squillaci was the last man.

It should not have been a red, it was a yellow. But must have been a red because he was the last man, still it's a good riddance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    and armchair fans...
    They have problems, and resort to diving, against armchair fans as well?

I'm can't see the correlation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    The red card was because he was last man, wasn't it? If so it's just the one match ban.
    Oh right, didn't see the match assumed it was 3 :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    They have problems, and resort to diving, against armchair fans as well?

I'm can't see the correlation.
    You'm camt form stentunces ni-ver. Moron.

You pretend to support United don't you (while probably living in Reading)? Perhaps you can tell me what it's like to get all the refereeing decisions going your way?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jit987)
    Leave Arsenal?
    Yep. He's never going to be good enough, and Wenger has too much faith in him.

(Original post by rhinger)
    Nah, wouldn't have trusted the striker to not finish it, as I remember, Squillaci was the last man.
    At that stage of the game, I'd let them have the goal (for 1-1) rather than play the rest of the game with 10 men, and get banned for a match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Rev)
    At the end of the day, a win is a win, regardless of how it came about.
    Which was through a jammy penalty.

ReputationRep:

You pretend to support United don't you (while probably living in Reading)? Perhaps you can tell me what it's like to get all the refereeing decisions going your way?
    Reading > Chelmsford :smug:

ReputationRep:

The grammar criticism. Really?

Don't live in Manchester, have family who do. Don't live near any football clubs really. Don't care what you think of that

It's great to get every single decision go for us. Stealing that point at St.Andrews because the ref ignored multiple infringments leading to our last minute equaliser really was a bonus.

ReputationRep:
    Today's performance showed that even if Arsenal win the league this year, they couldn't win the Championship due to their utter complacency and attitude.

Shocking, hard to be an Arsenal supporter at times like these.

ReputationRep:
    What did Fabregas do to get booked?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.