POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
Vikki1805
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by *Rouge*)
As if they didn't want to do this anyway :rolleyes: his death didn't change that!
This is true, athough now Bin Laden is 'dead' it gives them more of a motive to do so!
Tahooper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What has everyone here been smoking?
A Cat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
16 hours drive to take him from his deathplace to the sea...
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Swell)
- He was living under the noses of the Pakistani Army
- The Pakistani Fighter Jets were delayed in getting off the ground
- The Pakistani Government was so calm after the event

- No pictures, no videos. The only ones being the 'aftermath'
- Changes in the story all the time - 'He was armed' - 'He wasn't armed' - 'He tried to escape' All just too weird.
- The whole burying him the sea thing aswell, just all too weird.....

Anyway, maybe its just me going nuts.
So why does Al Qaeda admit he is dead?
Adam010
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What is sane?
Who is really mentally ill? The people in the mental home? or Us?
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hes not dead all americans are liers watch this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Sm73wOuPL60

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sm73wOuPL60?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sm73wOuPL60?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
Anna_Karenina
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
He's running a protection racket with elvis and Tupac in Hartlepool.
devin42
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You're right! Those crazy non-conspiracy theorists!

Better just curl up in bed shivering and mumbling that the Illuminati are out to get you.

Seriously, this seems to range from an understandable skepticism to utter paranoia.
<3GymGirl<3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
chriskwong
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by humanrights)
ok, so i woke up the other day and the news said that bin laden had been killed.......again.

but, this time the story was all over the controlled mainstream media, so it had to be true right, they have to have proof. a body even..........er, no. the body was immediately buried at sea..........

but hey, they must have photos right. some evidence that bin laden was killed. anything. something they can release to the public.........er, they do, but they can't show us. it might cause a bit of a stir. so here, have a picture of hillary clinton instead with her hand over her mouth. this definitely proves bin laden was killed..........

er, righty oh......so what about the event itself. surely the events surrounding the death are rock solid...... well, apparently bin laden hid behind his wife....then he never......then he was armed.......then he was not armed.......then he fought to the death......then he surrendered.....so, no, not even the story is viable.

maybe its just me, but surely you have to be a bit stupid to believe such a ridiculous series of events? it can't be me alone who feels insulted by the shabby way this fake event has been presented to the public? the americans can't even be bothered to lie well anymore.
Why would they release photos of him all shot up tho? thats just asking for trouble? and all these conspiracy theroies saying that he died in 2001 from "natural causes" i mean come on he was only 44?

Then those that say al-Qaeda was made up by the cia? thats just ludacris, I believe the US DID invade the middle east for oil but and thats the dirty side of it, prehaps the twin towers proved a good excuse to invade etc but I dont believe the cia created al-Qaeda or had anything to do with th twin towers. It hurt the us economy harder and the us people harder than any advantages from the oil
ibysaiyan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Vikki1805)
I don't think we'll ever know if I'm honest. But if they DID kill him, I think they shoulda just kept quiet and told no-one, because now all of Bin Ladens little followers, who saw him as their God! Are going to want to bomb us all. So now everyone's worrying about that.
Perhaps this was their main objective....
Britishstudent
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
maybe its just me, but surely you have to be a bit stupid to believe such a ridiculous series of events? it can't be me alone who feels insulted by the shabby way this fake event has been presented to the public? the americans can't even be bothered to lie well anymore.
One just flaw in all that...

If he was alive, do you not think he would release an international video that would completely humiliate the Americans?

Oh and just for your conspiracy theory - you're also forgetting that it's at the lowest point of Obama coming up to the elections who needs the publicity. But I still don't think it's fake. The Americans wouldn't risk the potential increase in terrorism, and the humiliation....
<3GymGirl<3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
humanrights
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by chriskwong)
Why would they release photos of him all shot up tho? thats just asking for trouble? and all these conspiracy theroies saying that he died in 2001 from "natural causes" i mean come on he was only 44?

Then those that say al-Qaeda was made up by the cia? thats just ludacris, I believe the US DID invade the middle east for oil but and thats the dirty side of it, prehaps the twin towers proved a good excuse to invade etc but I dont believe the cia created al-Qaeda or had anything to do with th twin towers. It hurt the us economy harder and the us people harder than any advantages from the oil

the picture of him shot up was a hoax. it was never released officially. it was a blatant photoshop job that was quickly dismissed.

al qaida was originally set up by the CIA to fight the soviets in afghanistan. it means 'the database'

remember the labour mp robin cook? here is what he said in the guardian:

''Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by Western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Cook

oh, and he died a week after writing this. coincidence?
chriskwong
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
the picture of him shot up was a hoax. it was never released officially. it was a blatant photoshop job that was quickly dismissed.

al queda was originally set up by the CIA to fight the soviets in afghanistan. it mean 'the base'

remember the labour mp robin cook? here is what he said in the guardian:

''Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by Western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Cook

oh, and he died a week after writing this. coincidence?
I know that the picture was a hoax jeez even stevie wonder could of seen that, I said that sending out a picture of him dead would cause uproar etc it just would make the americans in deeper ****.

Everyone knows the americans trained bin laden to attack the russians they didnt realise however what they were dealing with hence "product of a monumental miscalculation".

The cia didnt set up al queda for them to eventually turn against them to attack america. America likes oil, but to assume the cia set up these guys to turn against them later on is stupid. especially when it was founded in 1980, when the USA's economy was booming
fwed1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There is more evidence that he died than there is evidence for a god. Put it that way.
mynameisq
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Vixen47)
They were probably watching an episode of Doctor Who when this was taken :rolleyes:
Haha (Y)
i.am.lost
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm surprised by the level of ignorance vis a vis the potential repercussions of releasing a photo of his corpse would be.

Bear in mind that from what the US have said, the only photos are of him covered in blood with a GSW in his head. Do you have any idea how infuriating this would be to the extremist Jihads? It would be a very effective recruitment poster, and would doubtlessly end up being counterproductive for the West.
chriskwong
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by i.am.lost)
I'm surprised by the level of ignorance vis a vis the potential repercussions of releasing a photo of his corpse would be.

Bear in mind that from what the US have said, the only photos are of him covered in blood with a GSW in his head. Do you have any idea how infuriating this would be to the extremist Jihads? It would be a very effective recruitment poster, and would doubtlessly end up being counterproductive for the West.
totally agreee
TheFatController
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by fretter778)
And Al-Quaida decided to play along by releasing a statement confirming the death and vowing revenge?
They wouldn't know if he was actually killed or just taken away though, would they?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (100)
40.32%
No - but I will (12)
4.84%
No - I don't want to (16)
6.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (120)
48.39%

Watched Threads