Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mybutton jammed)
    ****sake
    I don't see how your word is law. What possibly makes you so certain the mark scheme will say that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark Elixir)
    It said how heterotrophs rely on plants, so I think you should have said that plants produce Oxygen from photosynthesis, which heterotrophs need for aerobic respiration.

And talk about how heterotrophs release the chemical potential energy stored in the complex, organic molecules for biological processes.
    But heterotrophs can rely on plants as plants produce organic molecules and they obtain organic molecules from plants?

ReputationRep:
    mark scheme will say
    (inner) membrane
    No it won't, they won't want just 'membrane' as the double membrane is so important to the function.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyPhilly)
    I don't see how your word is law. What possibly makes you so certain the mark scheme will say that?
    im just trying to make myself feel better

ReputationRep:
    anyone else find that ridiculous and felt it just took the ****? needed an A in that paper to stand a chance of getting into my firm and I know for a fact I haven't got it. feel really upset that there didn't seem to be much biology in it in my opinion! all those great past papers and then there's that piece of ****

ReputationRep:
    im just trying to make myself feel better
    my bad, bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kewla1)
    how is it (B)MBM???? I put MSM, or something i defo put only sensory for the thing that connects to synapse?
    Why can't motor neurones have synapses?

It was (B)MBM

ReputationRep:
    iimiting factor question i just said, something is a limiting facotor such as temp or co2 conc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deeferdog)
    anyone else find that ridiculous and felt it just took the ****? needed an A in that paper to stand a chance of getting into my firm and I know for a fact I haven't got it. feel really upset that there didn't seem to be much biology in it in my opinion! all those great past papers and then there's that piece of ****
    preach it to the choir

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyPhilly)
    my bad, bro.
    time to move onto chemistry now haha no point wasting anymore time

ReputationRep:
    For fever Q did you put how it generates more heat energy so more exorgenic reactions take place

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys put for the reason insulin is secreted even after the initial intake of glucose?

ReputationRep:
    **** mini babybells

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kewla1)
    But heterotrophs can rely on plants as plants produce organic molecules and they obtain organic molecules from plants?
    Yes, I also put that. Complex organic molecules.

ReputationRep:
    whats been the lowest ever f214 gradeboundary for an a?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deeferdog;[url="tel:56743583")
    56743583[/url]]anyone else find that ridiculous and felt it just took the ****? needed an A in that paper to stand a chance of getting into my firm and I know for a fact I haven't got it. feel really upset that there didn't seem to be much biology in it in my opinion! all those great past papers and then there's that piece of ****
    Yes I'm soooo pissed off I learned all of the processes inside out and it hardly asked for any actual biology at all it was all just bull**** suggest questions ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annnnnnnn)
    What did you guys put for the reason insulin is secreted even after the initial intake of glucose?
    I said that the ATP hadn't yet been hydrolysed so it was still making the potassium ion channels remain closed so ca2+ still came in etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark Elixir)
    Yes, I also put that. Complex organic molecules.
    Same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme for F224 8 june (today)? or know where I can find one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deeferdog)
    I thought it was one of the easier papers to date. What did you not like about it? One plus is that if people found it hard, the grade boundaries will be low!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.