Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garylamb2016)
    I have an LNAT of 23. Got 5A's at higher. Applied to Glasgow on 17th December and sat my lnat on the same day. Still not heard back :/ have i got a chance? Wny updates?
    Classmate with AAAAB and Lnat of 21 got offer from Glasgow. Other classmate with 5As and Lnat 20 still waiting to hear from Glasgow. Still time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhishek Dhawan)
    Me too! They must have sent the offers at the same time. Probably will firm it unless I miraculously get LSE. Congrats
    Congrats, what grades and LNAT score have you got please?

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for
    -Durham
    -King's
    -Edinburgh
    -Glasgow
    And I'm getting really worried...
    Anyway, yes I'm applying for both English and Scots' law because I'm interested in working for something like the UN, not in actually praticing either of them.
    Anyone doing the same?

Ps: EU applicant here. Maximum predicted grades and 26 in the LNAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmicsparrow)
    I'm STILL waiting for Bristol with AAA predictions and 27/42 on the LNAT - I think it's safe to say that I won't be getting an offer that was my dream uni as well - sad times.
    I don't think you should be too bummed about it, still have some hope I did way worse on the lnat and I still got an offer, so keep your mind open Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm gonna get an offer from Bristol after my LNAT. It went horribly does anyone know the minimum mark out of 42 they look for, considering they aren't as competitive as UCL?
    Cosmic sparrow
    I see you were fretting about your LNAT not so long ago, worrying that it had gone horribly wrong. You got a very good 27 in it. My son applied 21 0ct with an LNAT of 31 and A*A*AA prediction and didn't hear until 5th of Jan. They take ages. You need to be more positive and realise that you still have a good chance. Sending you Irish luck🍀🍀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJaneH)
    Congrats, what grades and LNAT score have you got please?

I have 38 IB points and 28 LNAT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    Cosmic sparrow
    I see you were fretting about your LNAT not so long ago, worrying that it had gone horribly wrong. You got a very good 27 in it. My son applied 21 0ct with an LNAT of 31 and A*A*AA prediction and didn't hear until 5th of Jan. They take ages. You need to be more positive and realise that you still have a good chance. Sending you Irish luck🍀🍀

Any news from LSE? I'm waiting eagerly for law as well I have heard that they should give you a response at least by the end of March? I don't know if that's true

ReputationRep:
    I have 38 IB points and 28 LNAT.
    Did your offer come through at the portal or ucas?

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected by UCL today due to my LNAT result. I am a European applicant and my predicted grades were way higher than what UCL stated on their website they expect from students. My ps was great as I had an internship at a law firm and some other experience. Actually, my LNAT essay went pretty well but obviously not well enough for UCL. My MQ score was 22 which is less than the average one. This must have been the reason for their rejection. I see people here with 31 being rejected by UCL and cant understand what these guys are looking for
    Anyway, will be firming Durham without hesitation and best of luck everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any news from LSE? I'm waiting eagerly for law as well I have heard that they should give you a response at least by the end of March? I don't know if that's true
    Generally Thurs is rejection day for law and Fri is offer day. No word. It just means you can't firm another uni and it would be nice to get in early with app for halls whichever uni you choose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srai243)
    Did your offer come through at the portal or ucas?
    Portal first, then UCAS Track 2 hours later

ReputationRep:
    Cosmic sparrow
    Thank you 💗 Alright - I'll remain positive and let you all know what happens!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you 💗 Alright - I'll remain positive and let you all know what happens!!
    That's a better attitude. It's not good for you to be negative although it is a stressful time.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the BPP Applicants Day?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm an EU applicant with maximum predicted grades and 29 LNAT. What chances do you think I have for KCL? I have applied back in October and still haven't heard from them.

ReputationRep:
    Got offers from Nottingham, Bristol and Liverpool, rejected by Oxford after interview. I haven't heard back from Durham, anyone got offers from there?

ReputationRep:
    You too but i wouldn't worry too much since you have LSE! My dream choice is LSE but still waiting, trying to keep the faith How were your gcse's and LNAT?
    Ahah thank you, and good luck!! My GCSEs were 3A*s, 6As and 1B and I got 23 on the LNAT so pretty average overall! What about you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kgsj20)
    Ahah thank you, and good luck!! My GCSEs were 3A*s, 6As and 1B and I got 23 on the LNAT so pretty average overall! What about you??
    Thanks! Received the King's offer this morning so only LSE to go now. LNAT 28 & GCSE 8A*'s and 2A's. Also when did you send your application?

ReputationRep:
    Generally Thurs is rejection day for law and Fri is offer day. No word. It just means you can't firm another uni and it would be nice to get in early with app for halls whichever uni you choose.
    What do you mean by Thursday is rejection day and Friday offers' day? I'm just fed up of waiting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GigiRaffaeli)
    What do you mean by Thursday is rejection day and Friday offers' day? I'm just fed up of waiting...
    For law at LSE. There seems to be a pattern for law offers. Rejections on Thursdays and offers on Fridays. Other departments are different.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.