I choked this exam beyond repair even S2 couldn't save me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Shut ur mouth u sad wasteman
    Cambridge lads backing it!!!

ReputationRep:
    Shut ur mouth u sad wasteman
    He was clearly boasting "Cambridge lad". It's all great that there's a lot of talented mathematicians on this site albeit quite a bit arrogant. Won't name names but you know who you are. Getting an A* maybe **** easy for you lot but that's not the case for everyone. My comment was a bit out of order but I'm in a bad mood. I apologise. I just hate the way were examined and how it all comes down to how well you do on exams not the performance you've been working at all year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by target21859)
    He was clearly boasting "Cambridge lad". It's all great that there's a lot of talented mathematicians on this site albeit quite a bit arrogant. Won't name names but you know who you are. Getting an A* maybe **** easy for you lot but that's not the case for everyone. My comment was a bit out of order but I'm in a bad mood. I apologise. I just hate the way were examined and how it all comes down to how well you do on exams not the performance you've been working at all year.
    tbh it's the humble brag that makes it more annoying
    Putting it all in a Trojan horse of complaints
    I have been guilty of this myself but generally I think I am more liable to just straight up say things that may sound arrogant without a complaint attached

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I have been guilty of this myself but generally I think I am more liable to just straight up say things that may sound arrogant without a complaint attached
    In another thread I said
    I learnt the distributions of S4 on the morning of the exam and I think i banged the E.
    Apparently that is boasting and showing off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I understand but you should have seen physicsmaths in the results day thread. He was just being very rude and insulting.

ReputationRep:
    In another thread I said
    I learnt the distributions of S4 on the morning of the exam and I think i banged the E.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't say you were boasting...Good thing you don't do English xD

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I understand but you should have seen physicsmaths in the results day thread. He was just being very rude and insulting.
    I told 1 person to stop ********ting.
    Kl.
    yeh it is a good thing I don't do english, this aint my personal statement so I dont really care how i write on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I told 1 person to stop ********ting.
    Kl.
    yeh it is a good thing I don't do english, this aint my personal statement so I dont really care how i write on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't understand *********ting

ReputationRep:
    In another thread I said

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For the record I was referring to the other guy anyway. Didn't know you were being accused of anything

ReputationRep:
    For the record I was referring to the other guy anyway. Didn't know you were being accused of anything
    And I didn't accuse him of boasting and showing off..

ReputationRep:
    Look at what tomorrow's doing to everyone ^^

ReputationRep:
    *being a bitter *****
    ****s sake mate, you sound like a bitter c*nt

no offence

ReputationRep:
    It's all kicking off here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    ****s sake mate, you sound like a bitter c*nt

no offence
    I don't see why. My point stands though.

Ps at least I don't call people cu*ts

ReputationRep:
    Obviously I've angered the mathletes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm completely confused now as to who said what to whom (but please don't try and explain it to me).

Please let us know tomorrow how you got on (this is to all those TSR users that I have conversed with over the last year).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiny hobbit)
    Please let us know tomorrow how you got on (this is to all those TSR users that I have conversed with over the last year).
    On that note, thank you for all your contributions to the site. It's invaluable getting a definitive word from a teachers point of view to set matters right concerning everything from examination procedures to mechanics help. Appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    On that note, thank you for all your contributions to the site. It's invaluable getting a definitive word from a teachers point of view to set matters right concerning everything from examination procedures to mechanics help. Appreciated.
    Hi Zacken, if possible could you link me to the fp2 mark scheme please?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 24, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.