The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2440
jamie_90
:o: bless :p: I did something similar a few minutes ago. Opened my emails and had one from "University of Phoe..." I was like :eek: No way! I got into the unversity of Phoenix, Arizona?? Then - wait - I live in England...And they emailed me three times. And the subject is "Improve your life. Earn you...". Maybe I shouldn't be so excited...

Strange how all this puts us on high alert for news, isn't it?

They sent me 5 of those bloomin emails just now :angry:. Every. ...single....ONE I got excited about :shifty:
AAB - Bristol :smile:. MEng Comp Sci..

Pretty happy, hopefully be my insurance :biggrin:
Reply 2442
mituozo
AAB - Bristol :smile:. MEng Comp Sci..

Pretty happy, hopefully be my insurance :biggrin:

Congrats! You went to the open day that was on Wednesday gone? Mine is coming up this Wednesday.

Do you prefer Bristol over Warwick? I went to the CS open day on Saturday at Warwick and it looked nice. However we'll see after this Wednesday...
Reply 2443
how long did it take for people to recieve offers after they put in their apllication?? - for hist apps
English Literature at Exeter :biggrin: AAA
I'm so happy a uni actually sees me as worthwhile haha (and within 5 days!). Not sure if I'll firm it, will have to see which other offers I get. I feel so so so much better that somewhere wants me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: and the somewhere is the lovely Exeter!
Hi, apologies for sounding like an idiot, but how do I add a signature to my profile? It's starting to get annoying typing out all my unis and offers every single time!

cheers
my account at the top it says preferences and signature in the drop down click that
Hurry up, Bristol and Edinburgh.
Trust them to take ages.
anyone know what time roughly each day that unis will stop giving offers?? will it be 5pm or later??
Reply 2449
an_end_has_a_start
anyone know what time roughly each day that unis will stop giving offers?? will it be 5pm or later??

I got mine from Sheffiled at 9pm... so no knowing really!
elwoodc
I got mine from Sheffiled at 9pm... so no knowing really!

well i know someone who works at birmingham city uni whos in the admissions thing and he doesnt leave while 8 hmm... doesnt help my stupid track addiction, now i have even more reason to keep checking
L100 Economics
Loughborough University

Very Happy! :smile:
Mozzy0712
L100 Economics
Loughborough University

Very Happy! :smile:

Congratulations :congrats:
Reply 2453
rejected FROM lse NOOOO
sooo sad.... my dad reallly wanted me to go there
Reply 2454
hey i just got my 1st offer for economics at loughborough. happY
Well done! :smile: What grades are they asking for?
Reply 2456
ABB or AAC
congrats :biggrin::biggrin::woo:
Well done! I just got my second!
Reply 2459
i got birmingham too just now ABB

Latest

Trending

Trending