Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoedotdot)
    Track won't be up until about 8am tomorrow Try to get some rest and get up in the morning to check it!
    I am just trying if they would release it by some mistakes... I know I cant fall asleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy Luo)
    I am just trying if they would release it by some mistakes... I know I cant fall asleep.
    Extremely unlikely - trust me, I had a training day given by someone from UCAS and I'm up in Cheltenham at the moment ready to spend tomorrow at UCAS headquarters They said categorically that this year there will be no mistakes and track will be up at some point between 7 and 8 tomorrow. I know it's hard to sleep though!

ReputationRep:
    went to bed. couldnt sleep. so back to checking track. :/

ReputationRep:
    STEP Mathematics II

S (93 marks)
    STEP Mathematics III

S (116 marks)

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l2882005)
    STEP Mathematics II

S (93 marks)
    STEP Mathematics III

S (116 marks)
    You're a mathematics beast.

I expect firsts.

ReputationRep:
    can't sleep :/

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck to those receiving their results in a few hours! My fingers are crossed for you all

ReputationRep:
    Worrying.

ReputationRep:
    Morning all!

As promised, the name of this thread has now been changed, and here are your Official 2011 Cambridge Results Thread and your Cambridge Results Day Discussion Thread is now open!

Best of luck to you all, I hope it goes well this morning and we see lots of good news pouring into those threads.

ReputationRep:
    'Congratulations! Your place at University of Cambridge (C05) to study Mathematics (G100) has been confirmed.'

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schnecke)
    'Congratulations! Your place at University of Cambridge (C05) to study Mathematics (G100) has been confirmed.'

:woo:
    Seeing this made my day
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    AAAARGH, my Track says unconditional for insurance but doesn't say unsuccesful for Cam. What does this mean?

The same thing happened with someone that had an offer from Ox.

ReputationRep:
    My body woke me up at about half five. I spent the time until about ten minutes ago trying to distract myself, because I KNEW sleep wouldn't work, and then saw that Track was online... I've got in. I literally CAN'T believe it.

I've always wanted to stroll, carefree, into school on a results day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    AAAARGH, my Track says unconditional for insurance but doesn't say unsuccesful for Cam. What does this mean?

The same thing happened with someone that had an offer from Ox.
    My insurance is also unconditional, so it might just mean Cambridge are being slow! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

ReputationRep:
    In for English at Robinson!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Your place at University of Cambridge (C05) to study Engineering (4 years) (H100) has been confirmed. OMGGGGGGGG :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by darkestskies)
    My insurance is also unconditional, so it might just mean Cambridge are being slow! Keeping fingers crossed for you!
    :hugs:

It's also happening to people with offers from Oxford so I don't know what the hell is going on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    :hugs:

It's also happening to people with offers from Oxford so I don't know what the hell is going on...
    I have no idea what that means, but I've got everything crossed for you to get in man

ReputationRep:
    *unsubscribes* :motz:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.