Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    What did Fabregas do to get booked?
    He was delaying the game a little, but got booked - seemingly - for being shoved to the ground from behind.

Honestly... it was another one for Clattenburg's scrapbook. He had a 'mare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    Reading > Chelmsford :smug:
    Chelmsford is gorgeous. You loved it.

And also loved the money I sent you yesterday I hope :sexface:

Can you help me book this ****ing train ffs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    He was delaying the game a little, but got booked - seemingly - for being shoved to the ground from behind.

Honestly... it was another one for Clattenburg's scrapbook. He had a 'mare.
    On BBC live text it says something about him asking for a card?

ReputationRep:
    What I don't get is that, why do we complain when Arsenal win an ugly match and don't perform to our level.(Even if it's a lower level team) But when teams like ManU/Chelsea win their EPL/FA cup's matches, the media says 'Oh, this is what champions do when they don't bring out their best perfomance and this is how they are different from the others challenging for the title.'

It's not that >50% of our matches we scrap to a win, it happens sometimes and it happened today.
    We won and that's it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    On BBC live text it says something about him asking for a card?
    The yellow was for what Rob said, stopping them taking a throw in. He was in the ref's face asking for a card (like Rafael against Spurs ) at least twice, nothing to warrant a card really unless you want 5 aside by the end of 90 minutes.

(Original post by rhinger)
    Bitter spud? I've seen you bashing Arsenal all over here, brah.
    Bitter? Why?

I'm a Utd supporter :wink:

ReputationRep:
    Bitter spud? I've seen you bashing Arsenal all over here, brah.
    It results from a wider insecurity, but he isn't too smart so go easy eh?

Bless his little cottons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Chelmsford is gorgeous. You loved it.

And also loved the money I sent you yesterday I hope :sexface:

Can you help me book this ****ing train ffs?
    Will check my account to ensure I haven't been shortchanged.

Am logging onto FB now, chat me ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Concern'd Viewer)
    Today's performance showed that even if Arsenal win the league this year, they couldn't win the Championship due to their utter complacency and attitude.

Shocking, hard to be an Arsenal supporter at times like these.
    To be frank, I'd much rather have performances like these every once in a while. It's good to know that your team has space of improvement.

Imagine how boring the La Liga and the Copa del Rey must be for Barca and Real fans at the moment?

Tough competition and complacency reminds a team of humility.

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd.

Lol @ United. When Fergie's gone, United's gone.
    I'm not a big fan of Fergie, but im a fan of this...

ReputationRep:
    Arsene Wenger on Nasri: "He has a serious hamstring injury and that is usually three weeks.

"But we will have to see first. If it is a 'Grade One' it could only be two weeks. I have regrets about playing him now. The plan was to play [Tomas] Rosicky but he was not strong enough after illness.

"If I hadn't played him he could have come on and it could have happened. Add three weeks on to now and it means he is a doubt for the Barcelona game."

:facepalm: * 10

ReputationRep:
    OH MY ACTUAL LIFE :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Terrible news for arsenal.... Nasri was was one the few players that could have done something against barca....

I really hope he can make it in time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jit987)
    Alright :p: but don't make a howler
    Definitely jinxed me. :facepalm2:

Record defeat for our team, losing 12-1. I gave away a penalty, let not 1, not 2, but 3(!) shots go straight through my hands, and even scored an unfortunate own goal.

At least Arsenal won though.

Nice tie for the next round as well, away at Orient.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Definitely jinxed me. :facepalm2:

Record defeat for our team, losing 12-1. I gave away a penalty, let not 1, not 2, but 3(!) shots go straight through my hands, and even scored an unfortunate own goal.

At least Arsenal won though.

Nice tie for the next round as well, away at Orient.
    lol . Next time do make a howler (Opposite effect).

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Tottenham are going out.

ReputationRep:
    Or comeback.

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ Spurs. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Let's all laugh at Tottenham, Let's all laugh at laugh at Tottenham Dah Dah Dah Daaah

To the tune of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3Zz1tkWm0

ReputationRep:
    Why are our back up players so bad? It was a terrible performance today by everyone. Squillaci and Koscielny remains one of the worst defensive partnerships we've ever had, if we have them two defending against Barca it won't be too dissimilar to what happened when we had Silvestre in defence against them last season. At least United's first team is so average that when they bring someone else in there isn't much difference, in fact they probably are better with players like Hernandez playing rather than Rooney. For us there is such a big drop in quality, we go from having the likes of Cesc and Van Persie to bringing in Denilson and Bendtner. As a result our performances suffer badly, and now with Nasri out for 3 weeks and probably more knowing our luck I can see us dropping silly points in the league again.

ReputationRep:
    Oh when the Spurs...go crashing out...oh when the Spurs go crashing out...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.