Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No matter how much I get stressed about the fact I know nothing about biochemistry, I can live safe in the knowledge that this exists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinlensreflex)
    I hope you can sleep soon, how are you not dead yet?!
    The wonderous thing that is Red Bull. Also chocolate and a shower. One of the tutes ended up not happening since he forgot he had a meeting, and the other just finished, so now I just have two or three problem sheets to do and I might be able to sleep before doing three problem sheets tomorrow. :awesome:

Also, I've realised the downside of having an awesome library is that the books distract me from working. On the positive side, the computer room in the basement is open 24 hours and no-one's around in the middle of the night (may have had a meal at 4am last night here).

ReputationRep:
    I hope you can sleep soon, how are you not dead yet?!

Ta, isn't for a week or so. But she said yes to meeting up and now I'm in charge of what we do

How is everyone?
    I am on a first date with someone soon and am in the same predicament hmm.... Ideas people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Also, I've realised the downside of having an awesome library is that the books distract me from working. On the positive side, the computer room in the basement is open 24 hours and no-one's around in the middle of the night (may have had a meal at 4am last night here).
    That's gonna be my life! Edinburgh College of Art has a shiny new library with zillions of things I want/need/should/will read, so that's my entertainment sorted for the next four years. :cool:

I tend to fall asleep on computers (its how I cure my insomnia ), so I'd completely fail at doing that. G'luck with your work though

ReputationRep:
    That's gonna be my life! Edinburgh College of Art has a shiny new library with zillions of things I want/need/should/will read, so that's my entertainment sorted for the next four years. :cool:
    I'm from Edinburgh and, even though I have never been an ECA student, I have heard some great things about it...!

Today feels like a Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warriorheart)
    I'm sorry, I didn't have any personal experiences with Kalms. If I had the choice, I'd take the second option.
    What is your presentation about?
    Haha! Something to do with an audit. It really is some boring stuff!

(Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Don't do the shots...

I tried, I failed. Although I did it with sambuca, hadn't eaten for a few days and shot 7 of them. Still, had enough courage to stumble to the lecture :cool:

Unfortunately none of my classmates could understand the slurring and apparently giggling half way through isn't acceptable.

I'm surprised I didn't get kicked from the course, but thankfully my lecturer was very understanding
    Amazing. Did you pass? :teehee: I was thinking about just a couple, just to get merry? But I will probably start sniggering all the way through. Hmmm...

(Original post by lcsurfer)
    Tequilla... it fixes everything the one exam i did with a hangover I got my highest mark in!
    The best job interview I ever had I was still half cut from the night before!

ReputationRep:
    Well, today went well. I should be revising for tomorrow, but instead I'm listening to Flanders and Swann and debating whether to finally move to Google+ while waiting for pizza.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmpie)
    Well, today went well. I should be revising for tomorrow, but instead I'm listening to Flanders and Swann and debating whether to finally move to Google+ while waiting for pizza.
    Do it.

ReputationRep:
    So bored Writing an essay (deadline tomorrow, but doing it now so I can go out tomorrow night), only 700 words left to go, but with no motivation for the end of the evening I just can't get the words down on the paper. Plus, it's such an awkwardly worded question, so my answer is so contrived.

Gin and tonic - yea or nay? But I have no limes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    So bored Writing an essay (deadline tomorrow, but doing it now so I can go out tomorrow night), only 700 words left to go, but with no motivation for the end of the evening I just can't get the words down on the paper. Plus, it's such an awkwardly worded question, so my answer is so contrived.

Gin and tonic - yea or nay? But I have no limes...
    No lime? Crack on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Do it.
    So far I have 5 friends I feel so unloved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmpie)
    So far I have 5 friends I feel so unloved
    Don't compare yourself with how many Facebook friends you've got. How many of those 68000 do you actually give a **** about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Don't compare yourself with how many Facebook friends you've got. How many of those 68000 do you actually give a **** about?
    335, and about 200 of them. The rest are organisations and people I went to school with

ReputationRep:
    My friend was mistaken for a bloke today in lectures by the lecturer. This prompted her to write a lovely status about how she hopes eventually there culturally will be less obsession with gender binary. She is lovely. Pity she is lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    I've been revising all day about the stupid house of lords reform, what's even more worrying is I'm slightly enjoying it and finding it interesting.

:woo: AH HELP ME.

Law revision tomorrow, gosh who said journalism was an ease?!

(Original post by goodcookies)
    Amazing. Did you pass? :teehee: I was thinking about just a couple, just to get merry? But I will probably start sniggering all the way through. Hmmm...
    I was a few marks from a first.

It was amusing thinking back but I was so scared I'd get kicked out subsequently I was sat next to my friend who had decided to try weed on that same day...

...what a pair we must have looked :confused: (he didn't have his the same day, which made the giggling worse)

Good luck in your presentation anyway! Sure you'll do fine.

ReputationRep:
    Is willingly cleaning my brothers car because i can't bring myself to look at another engineering formulea for tomorrow... Procrastination much??

Such a wonderful time of the year...

ReputationRep:
    I have an exam in 30 hours, for a module I know nothing about and I haven't even attempted to start revising. Not looking forward to resits :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has exams. Depressing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    Everyone has exams. Depressing.
    I don't. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Eurovision in 10 Days!!!!!!!!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.