Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisconcertingWink1)
    What cake is that in your sig? :coma:
    Lol no idea, just took it from another forum

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely miss Alex Song not really because of his role in the team but he was a fun personality. Just watch this vid from the Asia tour and you can understand what I'm talking about

Watch from 02:33 to 06:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIfAxtUxvx0

(Original post by Webster2002)
    Anyone finding Chelsea's style exciting must be overwhelmed when watching Stoke.
    Leave Stoke alone, they play winning football and as a result they will playing in the PL next season whereas Wigan who play 'exciting' football are getting relegated. The PL would be boring if everybody played that tippy takka nonsense. We need a diverse range of formations and tactics so a game becomes a game of wits and a tactical battle

He's always been a talent, but can we afford to have another talented player that is so injury prone? It's just not worth it imo. We all know what happened with the last talented injury prone striker we kept faith in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    I genuinely miss Alex Song not really because of his role in the team but he was a fun personality. Just watch this vid from the Asia tour and you can understand what I'm talking about

Watch from 02:33 to 06:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIfAxtUxvx0
    He once walked back from training through Brent Cross to Hampstead, which is about 12 miles because he thought hed be able to flag a taxi on the A1. ****ing moron if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    This article talks about sanogo in a bit more depth. Makes him sound exciting and then extremely worrying all in one article.

ReputationRep:
    Well, the way I see it is that signing Sanogo doesn't really cost us anything, so it's no real biggie if it doesn't work out. If it does, then it's another rabbit out of Wenger's hat. Given that we have plenty of strikers around the same age at the moment on our books and potentially pushing for a few cup games for the next season (Afobe, Akpom, and Campbell especially, and potentially Ansah and Wellington), there must be something about him that the scouts consider particularly impressive.

ReputationRep:
    If 3rd place does go to a play off...White Heart Lane anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickini)
    It's been confirmed by the FA that Villa Park will be the venue, so unfortunately that won't happen. Would've been so jokes if it did :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    i think arsenal is **** and all y'all are gays and lesbos ...

ReputationRep:
    9 years i haven't seen the sunshine of football glory. 9 long fing years. So today I redeem my fan status, and have become blue at heart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thesdasdsadas)
    i think arsenal is **** and all y'all are gays and lesbos ...
    (Original post by thesdasdsadas)
    9 years i haven't seen the sunshine of football glory. 9 long fing years. So today I redeem my fan status, and have become blue at heart
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    What do we think of summer transfers? I pray we don't get Rooney and get rid of Santos, both are awful IMO. Quite interested in the rumor that Fabregas might be coming back.

ReputationRep:
    Yes ****ing please.

''We qualified for the CL at WHL'' dont have the same ring to it though

Its confirmed to be at Villa Park if it happens btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CptHooke)
    What do we think of summer transfers? I pray we don't get Rooney and get rid of Santos, both are awful IMO. Quite interested in the rumor that Fabregas might be coming back.
    Apparently their is going to be some sort of confirmation of a top arsenal signing before or slightly after the end of the season. Arsenal Trend on twitter says the deal been done and formalities are being sorted. This is just twitter rumours not fact

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Yes ****ing please.

''We qualified for the CL at WHL'' dont have the same ring to it though

Its confirmed to be at Villa Park if it happens btw.
    Yeah found that out after I posted that.

Imagine though, would have been hilarious, talk about rubbing salt in the wound :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah found that out after I posted that.

Imagine though, would have been hilarious, talk about rubbing salt in the wound :laugh:
    And embarassing if chelsea beat us...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    :lol:
    got tsr-raped, ignore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Apparently their is going to be some sort of confirmation of a top arsenal signing before or slightly after the end of the season. Arsenal Trend on twitter says the deal been done and formalities are being sorted. This is just twitter rumours not fact
    Is it Yaya Sanogo from Auxerre? Seen that article a lot today. Mind we get linked with everyone, some of my personal favourites are Buffon, Casillas, Tevez and Owen.

ReputationRep:
    Forgive me if this question is dumb, as I know nothing about him... But is Sanogo considered a 'top' player???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dami_O)
    Forgive me if this question is dumb, as I know nothing about him... But is Sanogo considered a 'top' player???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No - he plays for auxerre in ligue 2

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.