Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medsing)
    True, although if you think about it, these people have been doing that job for years, I guess they can extract the info they are looking for pretty much from anything we say lol. So again, we can't know now anyway, we'd probably end up becoming delusional or getting depressed for nothing :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    good point. let's just wait and see what unfolds. are you an A level student, reapplicant or grad btw medsing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Jesu)
    good point. let's just wait and see what unfolds. are you an A level student, reapplicant or grad btw medsing?
    I'm an EU student so not really A level but the equivalent, on my last year anyway.

ReputationRep:
    guys i wasc thinkin about apply here next year for med. If i have a UCAS point score of about 560 , what UKCAR roughyl wouldi need to secure an interview? around 760-780?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buggybear1)
    guys i wasc thinkin about apply here next year for med. If i have a UCAS point score of about 560 , what UKCAR roughyl wouldi need to secure an interview? around 760-780?
    I applied with 570 this year and a ukcat of 723 and I got an interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My UCAS tarrif was 540 and my UKCAT was 730 and I got an interview, so probably 700?

ReputationRep:
    I kind of want to know who I saw on Wednesday as I was there all day :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legit)
    Everything is weighed equally. There isn't even a mark for how you discuss the article.

It is that sheet.

The panel was saying people who score 5/5 in all sections get the offers guaranteed. Then all the 4.5s and so on. I remember him saying if you score 4/5 in all sections it is unlikely you will get an offer as the places get filled up with 4.5-5 in all sections. Anything below 4 = no chance.
    Evidently the sheet they use has changed. In my interview I didn't see a detailed sheet, they just had paper to write notes about what I was saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasminalsaffar)
    My UCAS tarrif was 540 and my UKCAT was 730 and I got an interview, so probably 700?
    oh thank you and to babaychocolate. Do u guys know whether the EPW is valued? Because im takign 3 A levels and an EPQ nd i am predicted all A* in them, that combined with my AS A grade in Econ wud give me 560

ReputationRep:
    oh thank you and to babaychocolate. Do u guys know whether the EPW is valued? Because im takign 3 A levels and an EPQ nd i am predicted all A* in them, that combined with my AS A grade in Econ wud give me 560
    I think it is. If its here then it should be fine:http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works.../tariff-tables

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doodle00)
    Evidently the sheet they use has changed. In my interview I didn't see a detailed sheet, they just had paper to write notes about what I was saying.
    At my interview, they just all stared at me and occasionally looked down/referred to this document containing my personal statement, reference and what looked like a whole heap of numbers which I'm guessing are my grades? (Not sure about the last one, my periphery vision is highly unreliable). One of them looked really bored. Oh dear, I need to stop reliving my interview and move on with my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anxious Owl)
    Did anyone not have a student sitting in on their interview?
    Yep, me. I was in group D on 25th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    At my interview, they just all stared at me and occasionally looked down/referred to this document containing my personal statement, reference and what looked like a whole heap of numbers which I'm guessing are my grades? (Not sure about the last one, my periphery vision is highly unreliable). One of them looked really bored. Oh dear, I need to stop reliving my interview and move on with my life.
    You're not alone, relive it every day :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anxious Owl)
    Did anyone not have a student sitting in on their interview?
    There were no students on panel on the 24th!

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody else have a degree of difficulty understanding the interviewers' accents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ippington)
    Did anybody else have a degree of difficulty understanding the interviewers' accents?
    Yep I did! I had to concentrate so hard and even get one of them to repeat the question at one point :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hks123)
    Yep I did! I had to concentrate so hard and even get one of them to repeat the question at one point :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I can relate to that, oh well can't do anything about it now!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from barts last night Happy dw guys mine didn't go grt but still got it

ReputationRep:
    GOT MINE YESTERDAY TOOOO!! PUMPEDD!! 3As offer

ReputationRep:
    Got it at 3:00 ish today. Had mine on the 25th, the interview. Just an email though- no update on track yet, they might do it once all offers have been given?? And my stats are just about ok too guys,. Dw

(Original post by anikkt)
      GOT MINE YESTERDAY TOOOO!! PUMPEDD!! 3As offer
      WOW well done!! When was your interview?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.