Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Still no 3-setter lol.
    Anyway, Fed just needs to win 5/6 games against Murray to guarantee his qualification anyway.
    Djokovic should come through tonight and Cilic can beat Berdych.

ReputationRep:
    Hoping wawrinka beats novak today as that should practically put the issue of YE No 1 into federers hands

ReputationRep:
    Cilic just continued to suck! How many breadstick sets is that now, 6 in the whole tournament?

If Murray doesn't play well tomorrow, just pencil Fed and Novak in the finals and avoid any further embarrassment

ReputationRep:
    Wawrinka is Federer last hope of finishing YE1 but I'm hoping Novak beats him as although Federer's been great this year without a slam I just don't think he deserves to be no. 1. Hoping Djokovic comes through tonight in 3, normally want him to win in straight sets but this tournament needs a 3 setter

ReputationRep:
    Have two tickets for the final on sunday I'm looking to sell. Block 422. PM me if interested

ReputationRep:
    Nadal's been spotted at the O2 Arena, apparently he may be watching Djokovic vs Wawrinka tonight! Only saw it on twitter so probably not the most reliable source but it'd be cool to see Rafa watching

ReputationRep:
    Djokovic demolished Stan 6-3 6-0.

Isn't it weird how every singles match so far has been won (or lost, depending on how you look at it) in straight sets? Just a fun statistic, I guess...

ReputationRep:
    8 out of 8..

Wins for Nishi & Fed tomorrow, Djok & Stan the day after. Then Fed to beat Novak after they've both won their semi finals = 15/15

ReputationRep:
    This is arguably one of the worst WTFs ever in terms of compelling matches.
    Novak played way too good today, and Stan was terrible. Only Federer even has a chance against Djokovic in this sort of mood. Berdych can start getting his things together

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Raonic pulled out with injury.

Does Ferrer get to play 3 matches or did he just get to play that token match.

ReputationRep:
    Federer's in god mode tonight, quickly go and watch him! This is beautiful to watch

ReputationRep:
    Federer just bageled Murray for the first time! Wow...

ReputationRep:
    Just amazing Fed. He hanged out a bagel to Murray for the first time. He has now bageled all 5 of his main rivals at least once. Just amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Murray is almost out of this tournament - getting smoked by Federer in the first set! 6-0!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    Murray is almost out of this tournament - getting smoked by Federer in the first set! 6-0!!
    Already is i think by virtue of Nikishori's straight sets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    He already is out as he had to beat Fed in straight sets to advance.

ReputationRep:
    Such confidence in thrashing it back at strength... he's smelt blood and he's ripping Murray apart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Already is i think by virtue of Nikishori's straight sets.
    Murray had to beat Federer in straight sets to qualify is what I heard - clearly that's out of the window now. It feels so amazing to watch Fed near his best, demolishing his rivals like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Badshah)
    He already is out as he had to beat Fed in straight sets to advance.
    I'm so amazed - Murray has been awful, but Fed has been amazing, that's the only explanation for such a one-sided scoreline surely
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Watching Federer play so well is amazing.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.