Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Wenger: "Giroud was not ready today - I don't know if I will play him in the Community Shield"

Damn Wenger sounds pissed

ReputationRep:
    ''Will Giroud be playing next week''

Wenger:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    Does anyone else find that Moh from Arsenal Fan TV to be an utter tool.

He has ended his whole 'you spend we spend campaign' because he is happy with the progress the club has made, like anyone ever paid attention to it. He even brought banners to the FA cup, but got no TV coverage :rofl:
    He's a spanner.

Some of the things he's been saying over the past few days really do show he true colours if being an obnoxious fool with his head far too up his own arse.

He's been doing a lot of backtracking later! His campaign flopped so hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what are these new black bras that players like chambo and alexis are playing?!:confused:

(Original post by mojojojo101)
    Pretty sure they are heart rate monitors so medical team can collect data from players while they train /play then adjust training accordingly
    Yes, they have a pocket in the back to carry something like this. (Scroll down and you can see the black bras in the box.) They monitor heart rate and running distances / velocities / acceleration / deceleration / impact, flag up fatigue / injury risk etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    Yes, they have a pocket in the back to carry something like this. (Scroll down and you can see the black bras in the box.)
    interesting.

is this because of our new medical team?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Wenger: "Giroud was not ready today - I don't know if I will play him in the Community Shield"

Good. I hope he doesn't play on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    interesting.

I don't think so tbh, a lot of teams are using these now, it just makes it easier to monitor players during training. Zlatan was famously wearing one during a match last year. I'm pretty sure I've seen pictures of training Arsenal players with these last season before the new physio guy arrived. They sound pretty cool though. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    He's a spanner.

Some of the things he's been saying over the past few days really do show he true colours if being an obnoxious fool with his head far too up his own arse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i know man.

like the tweets where he was like he actually has the financial statements for every year sitting with him and he analyses them every year. Like thanks mate (y). Really needed you to do that for me. Have a cookie.:rolleyes:

Actually met Robbie on his morning commute. Nice guy tbf.

ReputationRep:
    oi do any of you chaps visit that arsenal sub reddit - fxcking cringe, my word.

filled with yanks who only started supporting 2 years ago. There was a poster who called the gawd Thierry " Tezza"

fxcking Tezza...avin' a fxcking laugh

they also seem to worship jenkinson. I hate this new gen of arsenal fans.
    the Soccer subreddit is good though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)

Yah.Giroud was piss poor today.He should be a squad player at best.I think we should go for Balotelli.

ReputationRep:
    interesting.

(Original post by llys)
    I don't think so tbh, a lot of teams are using these now, it just makes it easier to monitor players during training. Zlatan was famously wearing one during a match last year. I'm pretty sure I've seen pictures of training Arsenal players with these last season before the new physio guy arrived. They sound pretty cool though. :cool:
    I seem to remember Arsene talking about the levels they can monitor player today, when talking about Wilshere. He referred to him saying they knew he was in the red before his ankle fracture. I read another article saying they can tell from how long a players foot stay in contact with the ground how tired they are, you become more flat footed as you tire, and how when monitoring all these things like heart rates, acceleration rates over the long term you come to the conclusion of 'being in the red' as to overall fatigue and hence injury risk for a player.

ReputationRep:
    He's a spanner.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    https://vine.co/v/MIwbhXBjitQ

ReputationRep:
    He's a spanner.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fits in well doesn't he.

ReputationRep:
    "I genuinely genuinely genuinely x1000..."

Cringe

ReputationRep:
    Expecting city to humble us 3 or 4-0 next week. The transfer window hasn't been good enough and if it isn't fixed soon I want wenger gone. A cm and a ST by the end of the week if I ever have to see flamini or arteta play again im switching clubs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    expecting city to humble us 3 or 4-0 next week. The transfer window hasn't been good enough and if it isn't fixed soon i want wenger gone. A cm and a st by the end of the week if i ever have to see flamini or arteta play again im switching clubs
    Where you been!

I was wondering what happened to you :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    "I genuinely genuinely genuinely x1000..."

Cringe
    interestingly Robbie says he has it on good authority that the video of the guy having a meltdown after Villa ('YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF GAZIDIS' that guy) was actually watched by Gazidis and Co.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Expecting city to humble us 3 or 4-0 next week. The transfer window hasn't been good enough and if it isn't fixed soon I want wenger gone. A cm and a ST by the end of the week if I ever have to see flamini or arteta play again im switching clubs
    It could be worse, you could have Cleverley and an overweight Anderson instead of Flamini and Arteta.

Surely once Walcott & Ozil return you can just play Sanchez centrally? Or even give Campbell a try.

ReputationRep:

I missed you <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    It could be worse, you could have Cleverley and an overweight Anderson instead of Flamini and Arteta.

Surely once Walcott & Ozil return you can just play Sanchez centrally? Or even give Campbell a try.

Man, is Anderson still at Utd? I thought you guys had sold him already lol. I don't know which two are worse tbh, they're all really quite awful.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.