Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    In fairness though, sometimes Difeo does quality lay-offs instead of going for goal.
    That's particularly effective when the other team sticks a load of men on the line because shooting direct when that happens is really hard to score. Even for Rk

I'll be on in 5 by the way.
    I don't shoot if they put a guy on the line, pretty sure I've voiced my frustration at it. Only shoot if its close enough to get it over and up but chances are unlikely.

Also, its not hard to press L2 and X. Not a special trick to it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    I don't shoot if they put a guy on the line, pretty sure I've voiced my frustration at it. Only shoot if its close enough to get it over and up but chances are unlikely.

Also, its not hard to press L2 and X. Not a special trick to it...
    Meh maybe I've just never seen it, fair enough.

Yeah that really pisses me off too. Keepers are way better from set pieces in general, are now you can just put players on the line to make it near impossible to score at times...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Can do a few games I guess
    You playing now/later?

Don't wanna distract from your revision obviously, but if you fancy a break just let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    You playing now/later?

Don't wanna distract from your revision obviously, but if you fancy a break just let me know
    Na no more today

ReputationRep:
    Tfw you get relegated to division 4 because Difeo's dial up connection drops two games in a row...

ReputationRep:
    So basically I'm not playing, lucio is up top and you lot are back to your losing ways.

Same old same old.

Yet I get casted as bad for the team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    So basically I'm not playing, lucio is up top and you lot are back to your losing ways.

Same old same old.
    Difeo's connection dropping = forfeit.

Somehow Lúcio's fault...typical jam.
    Dat salt though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Difeo's connection dropping = forfeit.

Somehow Lúcio's fault...typical jam.
    Dat salt though.
    Read a bit deeper into the dig. Also with some of the absolute poverty keepers hard shots in the near post in hard angles will go in.

ReputationRep:
    Can I join your club?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazzakowski)
    Can I join your club?
    Yeah you can take my place.

I retire. Lucio FFTypoCorrector difeo zKlown Rk2k14

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Yeah you can take my place.

I retire. Lucio FFTypoCorrector difeo zKlown Rk2k14
    Oh no please don't.

ReputationRep:
    I also retire after my recent treatment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Tfw you get relegated to division 4 because Difeo's dial up connection drops two games in a row...
    Fk's red cards had already all but relegated us

ReputationRep:
    I retire in protest of the recent retirements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Fk's red cards had already all but relegated us
    I've been sent off 5 times for the club and at least 3 of them were undeserved

Also strong lies as we only needed 5 more points from 4 games!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jam retiring because he knows his stats won't be anywhere near the best after 200 games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFTypoCorrector)
    I've been sent off 5 times for the club and at least 3 of them were undeserved

Also strong lies as we only needed 5 more points from 4 games!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    pls learn to control your temper

5 points from 3 games m8 which means 2 wins out of 3 which is never happening if jam isn't playing!!!

ReputationRep:
    I will avenge your club. Who shall I add first

ReputationRep:
    You guys take this game too seriously lel.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf, playing without a b2b midfielder is criminal when your in division 4 and below. Need a strong running midfielder that will run back during counter attacks due to poverty CPU defending skills/acceleration and just for general help while defending as you'll find out opponents usually have 4 human attackers and it's difficult for ANY to defend them with only CPU players (suppose a DM could also be helpful too for this). But a B2B midfielder is vital as he needs to have the midfield on lock and help the CAM carry the ball up the field.

Only person who really ever plays as a B2B midfield is jam277 so it's no wonder why he is missed, not to discredit his performances though as he's a good player.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.