Turn on thread page Beta

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016 watch

ReputationRep:
    Good evening all,

After (what I considered to be) a particularly difficult interview this evening I discussed my frustrations with a friend who has just completed pupillage. They sent me a link to this clip which I thought I'd share to bolster the spirits of those who think interviews have gone badly. I hope it puts a smile on your faces as it did mine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRtBvo9grLw

ReputationRep:
    Any news from 42 B or QEB (family)?

ReputationRep:
    I am only waiting on:

1 Pump Court
    New Court
    4 Brick Court
    4KBW (T Raggatt QC)

With July approaching on Friday, I do hope to hear soon! - Unless anyone has already contacted either of the above?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Harcourt rejection by email and GW change. I mean, I knew they'd already interviewed... So...

Still, first rejection of the year and it stings!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SIE2013)
    I am only waiting on:

1 Pump Court
    New Court
    4 Brick Court
    4KBW (T Raggatt QC)

With July approaching on Friday, I do hope to hear soon! - Unless anyone has already contacted either of the above?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm still waiting on the first three. Didn't apply to 4KBW.

(Original post by familylaw16)
    Still waiting on QEB Fam.

ReputationRep:
    I am only waiting on:

1 Pump Court
    New Court
    4 Brick Court
    4KBW (T Raggatt QC)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im pretty sure 4KBW (Raggatt) have rejected by silence as I think they have already held first rounds even though gateway still says applied.

I think someone mentioned earlier on that 1 Pump Court haven't sent out invites yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    QEB HW second round out. Generic email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by familylaw16)
    42BR first round just out by email.

Also if anybody could do me a massive favour and ring QEB to find out when we will hear and interview date, I would massively appreciate it. Out the country for a few days but need to confirm something for work for a Saturday in July!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegalLab)
    Im pretty sure 4KBW (Raggatt) have rejected by silence as I think they have already held first rounds even though gateway still says applied.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    4kbw (raggatt) rejected me by silence 2 x years in a row. With that attitude, I didn't bother applying this year.

ReputationRep:
    I am only waiting on:

1 Pump Court
    New Court
    4 Brick Court
    4KBW (T Raggatt QC)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Rang 1 Pump Court yesterday. They haven't sent out invites yet, so no RBS yet on that front.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2266permit)
    QEB HW second round out. Generic email.
    Congrats! Pretty disappointed myself as I thought my interview went really well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    2nd Rounds out at 6 Pump Court

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any guidance on Pump Court Chambers for a second round interview??

Thank you .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vivalasvegas2015)
    central first rounds out by personal email*
    I've heard nothing yet, has anyone had a rejection email from Central? Initial acknowledgement said they'd "respond" as soon as possible after 31 May.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience of first round interviews at Garden Court (not Garden Court North)?

Also, has anyone invited to interview this Saturday received a follow-up email confirming the time of the interview, and with further information about what it'll consist of? I was told when I booked my slot that I'd receive this on Monday, but haven't heard anything.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    6PC rejection out. Anyone heard from: Queens Square (post interview); St Johns, Manchester (post 1st interview); Farringdon; 30 Park Place; Nexus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayBor)
    6PC rejection outAnyone heard from:Queens SquareSt Johns, ManchesterFarringdon30 Park PlaceNexus
    Nothing from Farringdon or Nexus yet for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RumpoleoftheTBC)
    Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience of first round interviews at Garden Court (not Garden Court North)?

Also, has anyone invited to interview this Saturday received a follow-up email confirming the time of the interview, and with further information about what it'll consist of? I was told when I booked my slot that I'd receive this on Monday, but haven't heard anything.

Thanks
    I was also told that and haven't received anything, but it sounds like they have a lot of interviewees so I'd suspect we might not receive further information until later this week. I was told the interview would only last 10 minutes, so it will likely be a topical question and maybe a few CV questions. That's just a guess though!

ReputationRep:
    Angel rejections out!

ReputationRep:
    Field Court Chambers interviews are out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.