Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    tyvm for your kind words :hugs:
    idk why i wound myself up so much x
    It's a crazy stressful day so don't worry about it. Was everything good?

(Original post by ParadoxSocks)
    It's a crazy stressful day so don't worry about it. Was everything good?
    :hugs:
    and yes better than i ever imagined
    tysm to you lovely mods in general throughout this year :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    So far beyond everything I don't even know what's happening any more.

Well done to everyone getting results

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I started back at uni on Monday and other than an assigned lab partner I haven't spoken to anyone. I really want to make friends but everyone is completely engrossed in their phones. Before class they are all at their desks staring down and it makes it impossible for me to talk to anyone. When I first started uni smart phones were unheard of and I actually made some friends, or at least was able to talk to people, but none of that now. :sad:

Hope you all did well with your A level results.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pillars-Sel.../dp/0553374397

Wholeheartedly recommend it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I started back at uni on Monday and other than an assigned lab partner I haven't spoken to anyone. I really want to make friends but everyone is completely engrossed in their phones. Before class they are all at their desks staring down and it makes it impossible for me to talk to anyone. When I first started uni smart phones were unheard of and I actually made some friends, or at least was able to talk to people, but none of that now. :sad:
    From my experience, if you start talking then most will pay attention it's a shame you have to be the one making the effort though :/

Just had the best sleep ever :lazy:was like being dead, no dreams no nothing couldn't hear anything was just dark and peaceful and :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    Just had the best sleep ever :lazy:was like being dead, no dreams no nothing couldn't hear anything was just dark and peaceful and :sleep:
    Well done today with your results :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    DUUU & Depressed, my life is going to sh*t

(Original post by Airmed)
    Well done today with your results :hugs:
    tysm lovely :lovehug: also good luck with your medicines, didnt want to comment earlier as idk what these things are but good luck lovely :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gulraj)
    That doesnt mean your lifes going to **** :nah:
    It may feel like it right now, but you have lots of options available to you :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

so looks like I am being manipulated and messed around with again.yay...not at all something that makes me feel completely & utterly worthless as a human being.

but apparently people think it's okay to treat me like this for some reason cause they do it all the ****ing time.like so many times people have done this to me, I know im "vulnerable" but is it really now a big thing in our society to take advantage of people like me just for ****ing kicks or something?sorry about the swearing but I feel beyond **** right now.if this person has done what it looks they've done to me then wow, I am just done with people, period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gulraj)
    It won't. Promise. It doesn't feel good right now but it's just one set of exams. You will get through this. What do you think happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadoxSocks)
    It won't. Promise. It doesn't feel good right now but it's just one set of exams. You will get through this. What do you think happened?
    I had a terrible year, I got diagnosed and when I told my parents, they said I'm faking it and doing it to myself. I tried counselling, it wasn't really that useful that all. As the year went by, I had no real focus, hobbies and I was isolating myself from my parents, to avoid arguments, but that just caused them. I'm starting college soon to do an Adv Diploma in IT Programming and then I'm debating whether to do a degree in IT or IT Apprenticeship. I just hope things get better so I can focus and engage more in the work that I'm doing. I'm going to try and get pills soon, and see if they work.

ReputationRep:
    I love how when you have a good day and manage to get some things done, people say you can't have a mental condition because you 'look too well' but on a bay day if you act 'how someone ill would act' the same people call you attention seeking. Lol you can't win with those 'self proclaimed psychologists' :laugh:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    is there anyone here who felt like they worked hard and still got disappointing exam results? I've been feeling really down about my exam results lately :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ended up calling CCO because I was worried people were trying to get in my flat. She is seeing me Tuesday. I really don't want to be forced back on the clozapine (reducing it atm)

ReputationRep:
    really down.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.