Hello everyone. :hugs:

Don't feel good tonight.
:hugs: what's wrong jonathon?
Bangers+Mash
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can't do this anymore, i really can't.
I need to go
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
I can't do this anymore, i really can't.
I need to go
Is there anyone you can call or someone who can be with you. Please don't do anything :hugs:
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Hi everyone, I haven't been in here for a while, sorry. How are you all?

Bangers and Mash, please don't go. We will miss you. Remember what I said the other day. Messing one thing up does NOT undo the progress you have made; and you have made progress, whatever you believe. You've also made some great friends in here, too. xxx
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
Hello everyone. :hugs:

Don't feel good tonight.
Lots of :hugs:.

Is there anything in particular that has made you feel bad? Or is just general ? :jumphug:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Lots of :hugs:.

Is there anything in particular that has made you feel bad? Or is just general ? :jumphug:
:jumphug:

Just general I'm actually feeling a bit better now.

How are you tonight Laus? :hugs:
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hi jonathon - sorry to hear your feeling so bad - :hugs: do u wanna talk about anything i can listen
hi laus - how are you?

I phoned back about my MRI - Im petrified.
I sat and cried today i try to pretend its okay seeing everyone go to uni and doing what i desperately wanna do. I havent been able to cry before.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hello all,

Sorry I've gone AWOL - I've just been madly busy, which is the way it always is with the first week back, and it's something I can't see changing for a while. My timetable's pretty intense, with the whole 4 A2s thing, and there's a lot going on over the next couple of weeks. I guess it's good, y'know, being so busy. I tend to get completely immersed in these things and then break down and burnout. But at least going to school forces me to get out of bed every morning and function, even though that sometimes seems like a mountain to climb. So much has happened since I went back on Wednesday; it doesn't feel like it's been three days at all. There have been some **** times, and I'm so sorry to all of you who I texted out of panic and loneliness. Lausy, BM and Becki, thank you so much for replying - it really means a lot.

Even though I've been woefully neglecting TSR, I do still try to keep up with the dep soc, and I've read all your posts. If anyone ever needs me, I'm only a text or a PM away. Big :hugs: for everyone, but Lausy, Becki, BM and Jonathan in particular. I'm so sorry some of you are having a tough time. September can be a crap month, but it's also a time for trying to start again; I can't say I've really done that, but at least keeping ridiculously busy cuts down some of the sobbing-alone-in-a-dark-room time. I guess you have to take what you can.

I leave you with this song, one of my favourites. It's absolutely beautiful; try and let it grow on you.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z9lrVZdaluk

Bon Iver - The Wolves (Act I And II)

Spoiler:
Show
Someday my pain, someday my pain

Will mark you

Harness your blame, harness your blame

And walk through

With the wild wolves around you

In the morning, I'll call you

Send it farther on

Solace my game, solace my game

It stars you

Swing wide your crane, swing wide your crane

And run me through

And the story's all over you

In the morning i'll call you

Can't you find a clue when your eyes are all painted Sinatra blue

What might have been lost -

Don't bother me
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im alright this morning i supose, just feel really flat like there is not life in me.
I've still not eaten anything except a few biscuits and a yoghurt for a few days now, i dont even feel hungry anymore.
I keep getting light headed when i get up after sitting down, i feel weak and tired, but i know thats because i haven't eaten. At least when im back at college i will be able to hide the fact im not eating from my mum, because she will get suspicious today seeing that ive not had breakfast again.
Im feeling alright though now, just wish i had someone to bring me back to life.

:hugs: Hannah, it's prob better to keep busy and have a purpose, instead of what im doing now. You dont need to say sorry for texting, thats what i am and we are all here for :hugs:
I listened to that song, i really liked it :love:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry: still up and down, and now in a low. Having enough.
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey guys, sorry I havent been on or texted. I havent got the net as of yet, nor any credit.

The house is lovely and beautiful; and the garden with the plum and apple tree are being appreciated. I am currently feeling ok, low a lot because no other housemates have moved in apart from david who comes over to keep me company.

All is well though, just swamped with work really and will update you all when I get the net and such like.

Missing you all lots

Sitara
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh and if you want to visit me in Norwich please come sometime soon, i would love to show you round and im sure we can get you a bed to sleep on, or sofa or all that jazz. Ring me if you want to come.
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bad day today. I'm ill so I had an excuse not to get out of bed, which is never good for the mood. After I eventually forced myself into the shower and downstairs for tea, my dad started making really snide comments about the amount my sister and I eat (which I think bothered me more than her, because I'm overweight and she's not). We don't even eat any more than anyone else - in fact, we are both joining my mum in an effort to lose weight at the moment - but because he barely ever finishes a meal and just picks at things like a bird, he makes out that we're frickin hippos or something. I know it shouldn't get to me but at the moment I'm just not feeling strong enough to deal with insensitive remarks and my self-confidence is waaay down.

So now I'm back upstairs in my bedroom, because the hour I spent in the company of my family made me decide to just retreat again. I feel pathetic and unhealthy and just generally crap for sitting in my room doing nothing all day, but I'd rather be on my own than anywhere else at the moment.

Hope everyone else has had a better day than me.
ununpentium
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel so ****ing sad. It's crushing me.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for everyone.

Hannah, the same goes to you, if you ever want to talk I'm only a text away :hugs:

Siti, it would be lovely to meet with you at some point but although I don't live far away it would be quite difficult to get to Norwich. I need to learn to drive or get some money!!

:hugs: for fairy. I really hope your MRI is ok sweetheart. I'm here if you ever want to talk x

jonathon, I hope you're feeling better today :hugs:

:hugs: for ununpentium.

:hugs: for NIY. Hope you feel better soon.

Luke, please try to eat something substantial. You'll get really ill if you don't eat :hugs:

:hugs: for raspberry. How you feeling now sweetheart?

How are you today Laus? :hugs:

If Emily, Liz or Saber read this - I'm thinking of you both :hugs: hope you're both ok x

Sorry if I missed anyone out. Sending my love and hugs to you all xxx
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi becki.
How are you?
I'm really rubbish. I'm writing my posts for my blog for the next week or so, and I think when I'm feeling better they're all going to be taken down, but I'm wishing I was dead. I'm not letting myself go out, to redce the risk.
How the hell am I going to do the next few weeks? I have to wait to get to uni to refer myself to the CMHT, but I don't think I can actually survive, not even cope. Things are just sinking so much right now.
Last counselling on thurs. I'm nearly 100% sure it'd have worked if I'd had longer, but it's always the way. 3 sessions :rolleyes:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd love to Sitara! Once I've got an idea of some dates and stuff, I'll ring you, okay? When does your uni start? xx
lovers in japan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey everyone :hugs:

I haven't posted here for ages, coz I thought I'd gotten better, since everything has been good for a while... but I broke it. I cut again, for the first time in months. Everything just got overwhelming; leaving home, feeling/knowing friends don't understand...
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
Hi becki.
How are you?
I'm really rubbish. I'm writing my posts for my blog for the next week or so, and I think when I'm feeling better they're all going to be taken down, but I'm wishing I was dead. I'm not letting myself go out, to redce the risk.
How the hell am I going to do the next few weeks? I have to wait to get to uni to refer myself to the CMHT, but I don't think I can actually survive, not even cope. Things are just sinking so much right now.
Last counselling on thurs. I'm nearly 100% sure it'd have worked if I'd had longer, but it's always the way. 3 sessions :rolleyes:
Hopefully you'll be able to have more counselling at uni. Can you keep making doctors appointments for the time being to make sure you get some support to tide you over. If you ever want to talk then feel free to PM me or say hi on msn. :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by splorgie)
Hey everyone :hugs:

I haven't posted here for ages, coz I thought I'd gotten better, since everything has been good for a while... but I broke it. I cut again, for the first time in months. Everything just got overwhelming; leaving home, feeling/knowing friends don't understand...

Hi splorgie :hugs:

Well done for not cutting for ages - that's really good. Try and see this as just a slip - you've done so well so far. Are you moving to uni? If you are then it's quite normal to feel overwhelmed, and I know that won't make you feel any better but try to remember it will all calm again soon. You just need to get used to new things. We're always here if you want to talk :hugs: x
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (100)
40%
No - but I will (12)
4.8%
No - I don't want to (16)
6.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (122)
48.8%

Watched Threads