Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've started referring to The Dark Knight as "Ledger's last straw"
Rafa
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by <CJ>)
Ah excellent, bet it was well busy tonight seeing it tonight....yeah will have to see it sometime, keep reading things saying it's film of the year or summat. Looks excellent :cool:

You rated it yet?
We booked it in advance, but it was really packed!

And yeah man, here.
DenkMit
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just in from it, not sure of my opinion... It's by no means the best film ever, and I feel it's geting undue attention because of Heath Ledger... Iron Man was better!!
NS
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by <CJ>)
Hey NS

Whatcha been up to?
Not much; just enjoying the weather. As I said to Rafa, it's 34 degrees in my room. What about you? Done anything interesting?
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
It had a lot of potential, its a very clever idea for a film. The fact that she was a superhero too kind of ruined it though and the getting shot bit at the end was a bit strange.
Yeah, the thing that impressed me was thinking they'd shown all the best bits in the trailers and on TV (which if often the case with actiony films) so thought they did well to hide the twists.

But yeah agree that they could've done more... shame really. If they do a sequel they've certainly got room to do a lot more, but we'll see.
Rafa
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
Yeah, I'm good thanks mate. :yy:

Same here. It's 34 degrees in my room at the moment though, and if I open the window literally massive crane flies come in the house. :/
Yeah, weather has been really hot man! I just hope it's cooler on Sunday for the Footie Meet.
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DenkMit)
Just in from it, not sure of my opinion... It's by no means the best film ever, and I feel it's geting undue attention because of Heath Ledger... Iron Man was better!!
Hi DenkMit. :yy:

Iron Man was poor man. :nn: :p:
DenkMit
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Awwww Iron Man kicked ass!! But then, Marvel is just better than DC! Iron Man also had a cameo by the coolest man alive!
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rafa)
Yeah, weather has been really hot man! I just hope it's cooler on Sunday for the Footie Meet.
I'd rather play in really hot weather than wet weather, so it could be worse!
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rafa)
We booked it in advance, but it was really packed!

And yeah man, here.
Ah sound. Will deffo have to see it ASAP, 9/10, not too shabby

(Original post by NS)
Not much; just enjoying the weather. As I said to Rafa, it's 34 degrees in my room. What about you? Done anything interesting?
Jeez
Weather men say rain is on it's way so good news coming *fingers crossed*

And me? nah, spent pretty much all day getting post-grad prospectus', so probably not the most exciting thing i've done all summer :p:

The postman is going to HATE me
Rafa
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
I'd rather play in really hot weather than wet weather, so it could be worse!
Well i don't mind it warm, but hot is just crazy for football - you get tired too easy.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ron Man also had a cameo by the coolest man alive!
:confused:

Sometimes I do things and don't even remember
True. I havent seen a movie this hyped since Star Wars Episode 1

I really loved the first film though, really dark and enjoyable. So I would be excited about it even if poor Heath was still with us :woo:

At least if you know the Joker says 'I'll be back' you know hes lying :p:
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by <CJ>)
Ah sound. Will deffo have to see it ASAP, 9/10, not too shabby

Jeez
Weather men say rain is on it's way so good news coming *fingers crossed*

And me? nah, spent pretty much all day getting post-grad prospectus', so probably not the most exciting thing i've done all summer :p:

The postman is going to HATE me
Where/what are you looking at going/doing?

I love the good weather, but when it gets too much, rain is just amazing. :coma:
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
At least if you know the Joker says 'I'll be back' you know hes lying :p:
Did someone else watch Mock the Week :teeth:

Love Frankie Boyle and his risqué jokes. See: Richard Hammond joke for classic Boyle :yep:
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rafa)
Well i don't mind it warm, but hot is just crazy for football - you get tired too easy.
Murphy's Law would suggest it's going to either bucket it down, or be EXTREMELY hot for you. :nn:

Where's this meet then?
DenkMit
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When's the next one due out? Riddler as the rumoured bad guy, I've heard.

But, in more important news, Iron Man 2, Captain America and the Avengers!!! :p:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:yawn: football
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by <CJ>)
Did someone else watch Mock the Week :teeth:

Love Frankie Boyle and his risqué jokes. See: Richard Hammond joke for classic Boyle :yep:
Maybe :p: I thought it would have been too highbrow for you

Its a good show but I think they could rotate the guests a bit more. I'm getting sick of the four who are in every week. It seems like Frankie Boyle is taking over the show a bit!!

Although his comment 'the least eventful autobiography since Anne Franks' was hilarious :woo:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When's the next one due out? Riddler as the rumoured bad guy, I've heard.

But, in more important news, Iron Man 2, Captain America and the Avengers!!! :p:
Sequel to team america? And i seriously dont know that commedian guy you were going on about
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
Where/what are you looking at going/doing?

I love the good weather, but when it gets too much, rain is just amazing. :coma:
Yeah, had a drive about today, sun makes North Herts look amazing this time'a yeah :yep:

And to the first question, i've no idea where :p: Edinburgh to Exeter, just looking to see who does what to narrow it down at the moment. It's all early stages and got over a year to sort it so all is cool. Subject will be a taught Information systems degree or something similar. I've had my eye on a type of job so it's all about getting what I need to get to that sorta thing :yy:
Still a boring thing, prospectus hunting though :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.86%
No - but I will (88)
7.52%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise