• TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by brokenheroes)
    3 tshirts, 4 knickers, 4 socks, leggings, pac-n-mac, toothbrush, scooped some toothpaste into one of those little makeup style pots, comb, deoderant, babywipes, dry shampoo, tiny plastic bottle with bacardi in it(those mini evians).

wearing: denim shorts, tshirt, hoody, wellies (will wear all this home)

across the body handbag: purse, ticket, antibacterial gel, wet wipes, disposable camera, cigarettes (ESSENTIAL FOR MASKING TOILET SMELL when you wee, even if you dont smoke hehe), lighter.

also have a sleeping bag. me and the bf are carrying our roll mats in a bag for life, and a tent between us.

DONE! (someone please tell me if i've missed something??)

BRANDDDD NEWWWW. i will be wearing my navy fight off your demons tee on sunday and crying along to limousine if they play it again.
    I completely forgot about Brand New playing. And Placebo. I was so excited when I found out and now there's so much awesome going on it just drops from my brain. AGGGHHHH. I don't want to miss Brand New

I've just finished packing my stuff into my bags. Left my rucksack (and ticket) with a friend so can't do real packing until I see her tomorrow afternoon.

I still need a torch. I don't want to fall down any holes or anything. And it's daddy long leg season isn't it? My phobia of them is going to get people hurt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoogy)
    I completely forgot about Brand New playing. And Placebo. I was so excited when I found out and now there's so much awesome going on it just drops from my brain. AGGGHHHH. I don't want to miss Brand New

I've just finished packing my stuff into my bags. Left my rucksack (and ticket) with a friend so can't do real packing until I see her tomorrow afternoon.

I still need a torch. I don't want to fall down any holes or anything. And it's daddy long leg season isn't it? My phobia of them is going to get people hurt

they're playing at about 8 i think i heard somewhere! so hopefully a good time with no clashes. brand new are so good live. they've been playing a good bit off your favourite weapon recently so lets hope this carries on. nothing better than going mental to 70x7 or a drunken singalong/chant to soco amaretto.

ReputationRep:
    i knoow. when i saw them last time they played two new songs, gasoline and brick.
    reckon they might play at the bottom deffo (it still hasn't grown on me though, sadface)

and i didn't forget it! left it off the list, im not taking looroll (too big) i'm taking those little packs of travel tissues. much easier for carrying in your bag around the arena and just generally.

good luck on your interview!
    Ah! I see :yep: and thankyou! xx
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    they're playing at about 8 i think i heard somewhere! so hopefully a good time with no clashes. brand new are so good live. they've been playing a good bit off your favourite weapon recently so lets hope this carries on. nothing better than going mental to 70x7 or a drunken singalong/chant to soco amaretto.
    If that happens, I'll be the chick that explodes all over people :yep:
    There's an updated guestimated timetable around somewhere but I haven't seen it in a while. I'll go hunt it down.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know what the weathers meant to be like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neiljeff123)
    anyone know what the weathers meant to be like?
    don't ask.... :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    don't ask.... :no:
    haha oh god! its always meant to be raining though and its always scorching : )
    fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    The weather for Leeds so far goes like this:

heavy rain tomorrow.
    sunny on thursday
    rain on friday
    rain on saturday.

I was looking at the satellite pictures for tomorrow, and the rain should start to die down after 4pm ish.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Reading is flipping between light rain/lots of sun to "you're going to need a floating tent" every hour or so. I can't decide between buying wellies or suffering with two pairs of very worn in docs. Decision suck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoogy)
    Reading is flipping between light rain/lots of sun to "you're going to need a floating tent" every hour or so. I can't decide between buying wellies or suffering with two pairs of very worn in docs. Decision suck
    i hope it doesnt rain at all. im fairly certain that my tent isnt waterproof

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lottie12)
    If you come via motorway, you will die. The motorway gets PACKED! However, if you take all the country roads, it won't be too bad. I drove to leeds fest last year and took mainly country roads and it didn't take as long as I thought.
    Some of the country roads into Leeds are closed this year. I'd just get the train or better still go somewhere else. Leeds shopping int all that great.

ReputationRep:
    guys apologies for another question but my ticket says not valid before 8am thursday. but the website says the gates open at 3am. which will it be?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have a link to a timesheet thing for the bands at reading? i cant find one on google.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    does anyone have a link to a timesheet thing for the bands at reading? i cant find one on google.
    http://bugs.rdmsoft.com/leeds/
    theres the 1 for leeds. just swap the days around

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOOOOO HOW CAN BRAND NEW CLASH WITH PASSION PIT. HOW HOWHWOWHOWOWHWOHWHSGJFDGFDGFDJGF GFDJKGDHJVDF

*cries*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neiljeff123)
    guys apologies for another question but my ticket says not valid before 8am thursday. but the website says the gates open at 3am. which will it be?
    It will be valid from 3am. The decision to open at 3am was made later on, and wasn't changed on tickets, as they may have already been printed and in the process of getting printed.

Just another FR mistake.

About the times. For Reading, deadmau5 is playing at 3.15pm or thereabouts, not at the night time like Leeds. He's playing Creamfields on Sunday night.

Overall Reading times are different because they have a licence for music for an extra 30 minutes, so bands start later on and other changes.

ReputationRep:
    I realised my dry shampoo was technically an aerosol and over 100ml :sigh:
    Even though technically i've used about half of it..

but still, gonna have to go buy a tiny bottle tomorrow if there's a superdrug at Victoria

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    I realised my dry shampoo was technically an aerosol and over 100ml :sigh:
    Even though technically i've used about half of it..

but still, gonna have to go buy a tiny bottle tomorrow if there's a superdrug at Victoria
    I've done this exact same thing. :sigh:
    I'm just gonna take it and hope I don't get searched. If I do i'll just buy some smaller ones from Tesco when we do are beer run in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    just wondering - girls, what do you do about shaving while you're there?

ReputationRep:
    Okies guys I haven't been on here for a while, but I'm just on to say my goodbye/ see you at the festival post. If you see a guy wandering around with home made T-Shirts with various Manics slogans and other random hilarious things then please do come say hi

See ya'll there! I'm off tomorrow.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.