The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2480
This should be funny.
Water...thank god for water.
I am not hungover because I did not drink. :sexface:

However, have a coffee, a few pain killers, a piece of toast with butter and drink Irn Bru (not diet).
You'll be as right as rain in no time :smile:
xo-Heva
I am not hungover because I did not drink. :sexface:

However, have a coffee, a few pain killers, a piece of toast with butter and drink Irn Bru (not diet).
You'll be as right as rain in no time :smile:

No...water and sleep works for me. :awesome:
:awesome:
... I thought you couldn't access Scholar without an account?
TheUnbeliever

I thought so too.Why are you inquiring? :p:
Madjackismad
What?

Daniel?
Kirsteneg
Daniel?

No. :p: That's a friend of mine.
Madjackismad
No. :p: That's a friend of mine.

Sean?
rosie9391
I thought so too.Why are you inquiring? :p:

It's showing up in Google searches and so on and the links there work without any password prompts, and I don't believe (and there's nothing to suggest) that Cambridge is registered via IP. :p: What happens if you just click on this link here?
TheUnbeliever

There are guest accounts that let you access every subject. Your personal account is just so your teacher can keep tabs on how well you are using it.
Kirsteneg
Sean?

**** no. :lolwut:
TheUnbeliever
It's showing up in Google searches and so on and the links there work without any password prompts, and I don't believe (and there's nothing to suggest) that Cambridge is registered via IP. :p: What happens if you just click on this link here?

That link just leads to "sample materials". You can see by clicking the root of the navigation tree at the top.
Madjackismad
**** no. :lolwut:

Alistair?
ukdragon37
That link just leads to "sample materials". You can see by clicking the root of the navigation tree at the top.

Ah, right. Oh well, handy coincidence since it's what I'm brushing up on from AH. :p:
Kirsteneg
Alistair?

Oh give up. I'm not even on the Dalziel High School network on Facebook. :p:
Madjackismad
Oh give up. I'm not even on the Dalziel High School network on Facebook. :p:

Jason?
Kirsteneg
Jason?

Who? How are you even getting these names? :awesome:
TheUnbeliever

I get put onto a maths page. Thats a demo/example page they have the other subjects too. :p:

Latest