Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    HEY..I KNOW IT USING THE IPHONE UCAS and got an UNCONDITIONAL!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    AAAARGH, my Track says unconditional for insurance but doesn't say unsuccesful for Cam. What does this mean?

The same thing happened with someone that had an offer from Ox.
    Don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I missed my offer and my insurance says unconditional and Cam still says conditional.

ReputationRep:
    Why is both Results plus AND track frozen up for me?
    THIS IS NOT FAIR.

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyboy1993)
    I have no idea what that means, but I've got everything crossed for you to get in man
    :hugs:

(Original post by Zuzuzu)
    Don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I missed my offer and my insurance says unconditional and Cam still says conditional.
    It's happened to quite a few Oxford people as well so I'll reserve judgement until I see "unsuccessful" next to Cambridge!

ReputationRep:

It's happened to quite a few Oxford people as well so I'll reserve judgement until I see "unsuccessful" next to Cambridge!
    Yep, probably the best idea. Good luck anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Huh? How can you guys access track? It's still locked to me until 8am?

Congratz to everyone who made it =].

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaouLelouch)
    Huh? How can you guys access track? It's still locked to me until 8am?

Congratz to everyone who made it =].
    https://track.ucas.com/ucastrack/Login.jsp

Follow the link and it'll work.

ReputationRep:
    I think my Cambridge offer is conditional whilst UCL is unconditional because they are waiting for my UMS marks before accepting or declining - must have missed my offer! Or it could be slow, which I doubt
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    https://track.ucas.com/ucastrack/Login.jsp

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations guys

ReputationRep:
    Well, I know that I met my results to get in
    YAY!

Congrats anyone who made it!

ReputationRep:

It's also happening to people with offers from Oxford so I don't know what the hell is going on...
    I wouldn't get too worried (well try not to get worried) about it at this point, there could be many reasons for it not updating. It might be that they haven't got round to updating track yet and you have met the grades. Even if you haven't, it means they are still considering you, which is a good sign. Finally, although you will hopefully have made it, you can send them your UMS if you are close or apply for a remark. I realise that this is going to be nerve wracking though . Good luck .

ReputationRep:
    Lol according to track Cambridge updated to unconditional 2 days ago while my insurance updated to unconditional 3 days ago.

So for people whose insurance updated first, don't give up hope yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpatb)
    Well, I know that I met my results to get in
    YAY!

Congrats anyone who made it!
    Congratulations! See?! All of our stress for nothing - especially our bloody Music A levels!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkestskies)
    Congratulations! See?! All of our stress for nothing - especially our bloody Music A levels!
    I know right!?!?!
    but
    I STILL HATE MUSIC THOUGH.
    -_______-

My composition... ARGH.

I actually got an A on the exam though... THAT was the weirdest thing o_o

I got an A overall, so I'm VERY happy (though admittedly, my music teacher will be a bit disappointed :P)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpatb)
    I know right!?!?!
    but
    I STILL HATE MUSIC THOUGH.
    -_______-

My composition... ARGH.

I actually got an A on the exam though... THAT was the weirdest thing o_o

I got an A overall, so I'm VERY happy (though admittedly, my music teacher will be a bit disappointed :P)
    I have to wait nearly two hours to get my actual results - I will be VERY curious to see exactly how I did in that awful exam! Congrats - just goes to show that there really is NO way of knowing. XD

Aaaaaaaaaaah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaouLelouch)
    Lol according to track Cambridge updated to unconditional 2 days ago while my insurance updated to unconditional 3 days ago.

So for people whose insurance updated first, don't give up hope yet!
    I only got one unconditional and my insurance says declined. Why would ppl get both??
    and also it accepted my on 15th, oh kept me waiting for so long..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkestskies)
    I have to wait nearly two hours to get my actual results - I will be VERY curious to see exactly how I did in that awful exam! Congrats - just goes to show that there really is NO way of knowing. XD

Aaaaaaaaaaah!
    me too..lol its still good that we know we can get in first then the results!
    my results is only given out at 10am

what can i do now

ReputationRep:
    why would my friend's ucas has unconditional in both Firm and Insurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy Luo)
    why would my friend's ucas has unconditional in both Firm and Insurance?
    If the insurance updated first. Mine has this too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.