The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JustaDreamer
I know, I know :h:

I'm ok at memorising stuff, I just repeat and repeat like a parrot :parrot: I wish I had study leave! Haha this all leads back to procrastination

There's quite a lot of endings you need to know, but you naturally remember them (well, most) after like 4 years of doing it
Original post by Elm Tree
You're too kind :blush:

In this case she's also too incorrect.

I'm ok at memorising stuff, I just repeat and repeat like a parrot :parrot: I wish I had study leave! Haha this all leads back to procrastination

We still haven't started our study leave yet :sigh: I really don't know why... we've finished all of our coursework so there really is no need to be in school. Apparently, it's supposed to be beneficial to us to keep us from not revising but it's just backfiring. Personally, I can work more efficiently at hone than I can at school. Last week, I had to make the call and stay at home for two days to prep for the English Lit and Science exams I have.

After that, freedom! :woo:
We still haven't started our study leave yet :sigh: I really don't know why... we've finished all of our coursework so there really is no need to be in school. Apparently, it's supposed to be beneficial to us to keep us from not revising but it's just backfiring. Personally, I can work more efficiently at hone than I can at school. Last week, I had to make the call and stay at home for two days to prep for the English Lit and Science exams I have.

After that, freedom! :woo:

That's what our school says too, but apparently if we have lots of free lessons we can stay at home for the day or just come in for the lessons we need. At least I think so! I'm going to carry on revising now...:sigh:
Original post by Bude8
In this case she's also too incorrect.

Lol :teehee:

yh that's what I do as well.
Anyone doing journeys end ocr english lit tomorrow?
Chemistry :moon:
It's not bad :tongue:
So thirsty
how is everyone revising for English lit exam? i just cant get my head around it and the exam is tomorow.....
Original post by anzipanzi
how is everyone revising for English lit exam? i just cant get my head around it and the exam is tomorow.....

what are you doing it on? Mine's on Thursday and it's 'About a Boy' so I'm just reading the book again.
Work is over :woo:
Hmm, should I get a takeaway today? :/
Original post by Bude8
Hmm, should I get a takeaway today? :/

Y.e.s.
Original post by PriyaPaul
Wow.. three sciences plus maths -Quite challenging :smile:

I'm hopefully going to be doing :-

Biology
Chemistry
Geography
Psychology

We only do 4 A-levels. I hate maths so much, let alone Further Maths :tongue:

We are only allowed to do 4 aswell but some of us are an exception :h:

I didn't ask for further, my maths teacher said I'm doing it without question :smile:

I was gonna do psychology instead of physics... Still might do if it doesn't Bode well at start of the year :smile:
Pricked my thumb with a stapler :argh:
Original post by MattFletcher
what are you doing it on? Mine's on Thursday and it's 'About a Boy' so I'm just reading the book again.

Well, at the moment i'm trying to revise for the two books i'm studying:
'of mice and men' and 'An inspector calls'
Original post by anzipanzi

yh mine's tomorrow as well, but I've got chemistry too, so I haven't looked at english
Pricked my thumb with a stapler :argh:

:congrats: well done
I should have more naps

Latest