Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperNinja)
    Is it possible to buy Pangea tickets as stand alone tickets rather than as part of wristband??

50 quid seems way too much atm but il see when i get there but really wanna go to Pangea

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The SU website says only returning students can buy standalone tickets because you have to login to your university account. I can't really see what's stopping new students from doing it though if they've set up their account. This page has a link to the standalone tickets anyway: http://manchesterstudentsunion.com/pangaea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HandmadeTurnip)
    What do you see after you follow that link and login?
    I'm directed to the registration portlet and then my student center from there, and this comes up.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm sure this has been answered several times already, but when would be the best time to buy a wristband for fresher's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accioA)
    Hello! I'm sure this has been answered several times already, but when would be the best time to buy a wristband for fresher's?
    Once you've moved into halls, met your flatmates and checked what they're buying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    Once you've moved into halls, met your flatmates and checked what they're buying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Must be annoying posting the same advice repeatedly haaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeollum)
    I'm directed to the registration portlet and then my student center from there, and this comes up.
    Hmm, there should be a 'register' button under the 'You are not enrolled in classes' box. Have you confirmed your attendance already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladbul)
    Must be annoying posting the same advice repeatedly haaha
    There's a very good reason why I wrote this FAQ http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2091577 (IIRC, when I copied and pasted it into Word, it came to 13,000 words and 140 A4 pages :erm:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    There's a very good reason why I wrote this FAQ http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2091577 (IIRC, when I copied and pasted it into Word, it came to 13,000 words and 140 A4 pages :erm:)
    To be fair, I can see why some people don't use it. It's not like it's pinned prominently to the top of the forum page ... oh wait ...

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody else not got their welcome pack yet? Should I contact the university or wait another couple of days?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else not have the option for registration? Nothing on my student center will let me register :confused:
    I am having the same problem with registering, I think there is meant to be a button somewhere but it doesn't exist on my student centre :P

Anyone know if there is an email or phone number or something to contact for tech/registration problems?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjmmwoohoo)
    Has anybody else not got their welcome pack yet? Should I contact the university or wait another couple of days?
    Yeh I've gotten mine, give em a ring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanuhr)
    I am having the same problem with registering, I think there is meant to be a button somewhere but it doesn't exist on my student centre :P

Anyone know if there is an email or phone number or something to contact for tech/registration problems?
    Email: [email protected]

Phone: +44 (0)161 275 5000 (option 4)

ReputationRep:
    What does the welcome pack consists of?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know whos headlining

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jLou711)
    does anyone know whos headlining
    Headlining what?

If you're talking about Pangea, they haven't announced the lineup yet.

ReputationRep:
    I'm having the same issue with the Registering thing. So is another friend of mine. :/ Anyone actually registered?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HandmadeTurnip)
    Hmm, there should be a 'register' button under the 'You are not enrolled in classes' box. Have you confirmed your attendance already?
    I did when I first got my offer, but I suddenly have the 'register' button now! Thanks for the help!

ReputationRep:
    I did when I first got my offer, but I suddenly have the 'register' button now! Thanks for the help!
    Same thing has now happened to me. The register button has suddenly appeared.

ReputationRep:
    I had this exact same problem last year. It's nice to see they haven't even bothered to fix it. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanuhr)
    Same thing has now happened to me. The register button has suddenly appeared.
    It's still messing up, it won't accept my term time address. Hopefully it'll all be fixed soon :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.