Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I predict 0-0 unfortunately, West Brom love to park the bus.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Klopp wants a "special moment". Guess we'll be banking on Coutinho for that one, then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    Top 4 is wide open, we really need to take advantage of these slip ups. I'll be incredibly frustrated if we don't get the 3 points tomorrow.
    Really I expect us to win the next 4 after losing to Newcastle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    Top 4 is wide open, we really need to take advantage of these slip ups. I'll be incredibly frustrated if we don't get the 3 points tomorrow.
    Considering we missed a huge opportunity last week, I'll go in to rage mode if we do it again today.

No excuses.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Can, Milner, Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, Benteke

Subs: Bogdan, Toure, Firmino, Lucas, Allen, Origi, Ibe

ReputationRep:
    Starting XI:

Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Can, Milner, Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, Benteke

Subs:

Bogdan, Toure, Firmino, Lucas, Allen, Origi, Ibe

EDIT: Urgh, shouldn't have typed 'Starting XI' and 'Subs'

ReputationRep:
    I'm excited to see how Klopp changes his tactics against WBA, it'll be the perfect chance to see how he gets the team to adapt against those who sit back and are tight defensively. When Rodgers was in charge I never had particular confidence in his tactics and if he could successfully adapt our games when needs be. I.e last winter was one of the most infuriating times to watch our games. It was literally the same **** every week and BR seemed so stubborn with his team selections. With Klopp I'm feeling far more optimistic.

I assume Benteke will start and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on him and seeing how he gets on with the game. We know he is clinical and able to cause trouble but he does have a tendency to go missing at times. We've sorely missed Coutinho in recent weeks, without him or even Lallana starting we look devoid of creativity and just so toothless when attacking.

ReputationRep:
    Lucas dropped but won't really need him seeing as West Brom are going to be camped in their own half so might as well have attacking minded CM's. Good to see Henderson and Coutinho starting.

Worried about Benteke, he's not used to playing against deep defences with little spaces as teams don't usually play that way against Villa. He needs to step up.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    1-0 hENDERSON!!!

ReputationRep:
    Woo Hendo

ReputationRep:
    Hendddooooooooooooo!!!! Love the captain!

ReputationRep:
    I never expected Lallana to win that header, great gamble by Henderson.

ReputationRep:
    Lallana... won a header?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    1-1

ReputationRep:
    lol ****ing typical

ReputationRep:
    I ****ING HATE West Brom.

ReputationRep:
    Mignolet ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Mignolet you absolute fool.

That was as typical a WBA goal as you're ever gonna see.

ReputationRep:
    Mignolet deserves the GK job for life.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    wtf was Mignolet doing there?

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.