The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsmaths
It says serinesoul on the paper in the photo so ur basically in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It also says physicsmaths

Put on a dress, congrats you're a member of Newnham
Original post by Serine Soul
It also says physicsmaths

Put on a dress, congrats you're a member if Newnham

Lol ages ago I looked at Newnham Offer rates for maths and was like wth im defo applying there then realised it was girls college so yeh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meanwhile i just misread 12th as the 17th lol. First world problems rn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol ages ago I looked at Newnham Offer rates for maths and was like wth im defo applying there then realised it was girls college so yeh.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Mathemagicien
Me too :redface:

Why didn't you just apply to see what happens?
They'd probably just redirect it as an open application or something
Why didn't you just apply to see what happens?
They'd probably just redirect it as an open application or something

"Curiosity killed the cat" - Schrodinger
"Curiosity killed the cat" - Schrodinger

Instant rejection bc don't even have intelligence to look up college before applying :lol:
Instant rejection bc don't even have intelligence to look up college before applying :lol:

Even the smartest people make stupid mistakes... take Donald Trump for example. He says his "IQ is one of the highest", yet constantly makes lots of political slips and acts like he is just an angry man with a microphone. I mean, he could easily pass for an idiot, tbh.
Even the smartest people make stupid mistakes... take Donald Trump for example. He says his "IQ is one of the highest", yet constantly makes lots of political slips and acts like he is just an angry man with a microphone. I mean, he could easily pass for an idiot, tbh.

He is a genius since he is a billionaire.
He only had a small loan of 1,000,000 dollars.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

How does an oxford student make a million dollars? You give them a billion dollars.

In other news I'm going on my Gold DofE expedition from tomorrow till wednesday in the Scottish borders... come back about two hours before step results. What fun. Should have done more past dofe papers I don't feel very prepared

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trump University is the best.
Much better than Cambridge.

Tbh he must be somewhat smart to get himself in the position he is now

He's probably the world's biggest troll

#ObamaFoundedISIS
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
Trump University is the best.
Much better than Cambridge.

Ikr I'm withdrawing from Cambridge and applying there instead

He's probably the world's biggest troll

I suspect you're correct. Certainly the reaction from his opponents to his more outlandish statements seems only to guarantee solidifying his support.
Original post by drandy76
What kind of pens you guys getting for this year, was debating gel pens but they run out so quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have tons of pens.
Best ones for exams is Uniball for sure.
I buy loads from cosco(well my mum does, thnks mum luv u).
They are smooth and brillaint.
I

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mostly use a fountain pen for the most part but yeah uniball is very nice for exams. I buy them wholesale because at uniball events here they sell three for £0.49 which is absolutely crazy

I just need colours to make my notes look half decent and appealing enough to read again, as well as separate bullet points and sub topics :colondollar:

I totally get that feeling. I do it too. Unless the notes aren't organised and colourful my handwriting is deterrent enough to make sure I never look at them.

Original post by EnglishMuon
Are u one of those people who spends ages making coloured notes where they write nouns and verbs in different colours ? :wink:

Original post by Insight314
And they are always of the opposite sex.

I am not of the other sex and I make them. Therefore there exists a counterexample to your statement therefore your statement is false. QED

You just got QEDed fam

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck getting 1 million into a few billion, I bet it doesn't require any kind of intelligence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most people are idiots. There is a reason why his acting as an idiot has got him this much support. Read "The Art of The Deal", first chapter literally explains why he speaks with such catch-phrases and all. It's all about getting the support. If you've seen his speech on foreign policy, you would see how presidential he could be but that is not how support is won, or at least not until he is a president.

Original post by Gregorius
I suspect you're correct. Certainly the reaction from his opponents to his more outlandish statements seems only to guarantee solidifying his support.

The reaction from the establishment and media especially. It is sickening how corrupt they are, and yet the democrat cucks would prefer a crook like Shillary over someone like Trump.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Insight314
Good luck getting 1 million into a few billion, I bet it doesn't require any kind of intelligence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope you know it was a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by drandy76
Getter 90 GSM paper bro, nothing gets through that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you know camb doesn't accept your thesis if it's on 90 gsm paper? You have to specially buy 100gsm for it lol.

Well I put enough effort into my notes in AS & A2 to make me keep them and cherish them forever (or burn them after results day).

Here's a snapshot of my notes:
_20160512_203311.JPG
My handwriting isn't great and I need colours to dress it up a bit

This is beautiful. D'you think they'll be my gf if I ask nicely?

I hope you haven't lost control of insulin

I hope I haven't given you diabetes

Lol in school we used to have a song we'd made up on hormones and their deficiency diseases. Like a legit song that you could sing with a guitar and piano and stuff. We never lost marks in that section of the paper lol.

A little lame I suppose but it was great fun back then
Original post by krishdesai7

This is beautiful. D'you think they'll be my gf if I ask nicely?

No, they're mine :colonhash:

Lol in school we used to have a song we'd made up on hormones and their deficiency diseases. Like a legit song that you could sing with a guitar and piano and stuff. We never lost marks in that section of the paper lol.

A little lame I suppose but it was great fun back then

That does sound fun tbh. I used a song to learn one of the cycles in A2 biology I kept forgetting:

JPCs5pn7UNI
I sing it to my brother sometimes

Latest

Trending

Trending