Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnglishMuon)
    Apparently some years people have registered earlier and been 'locked out' of the system so its just a precaution so u can access ur results on results day properly.
    Wait, what? I registered the day after STEP II, is this okay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tridianprime)
    Think you can just re-register closer to the day anyway. Don't worry about it, plenty of people did the same thing as you last year.

ReputationRep:
    I mean it should be, its just incase I suppose there have been issues other years. Im pretty sure its unlikely to be a major problem tho. At most if it doesnt work u can contact the ATS and they should be able to sort it out pretty quickly.

ReputationRep:
    I mean it should be, its just incase I suppose there have been issues other years. Im pretty sure its unlikely to be a major problem tho. At most if it doesnt work u can contact the ATS and they should be able to sort it out pretty quickly.
    Okay, I guess we'll see.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I guess we'll see.
    Youll be fine as long as you registered successfully. I did the same thing last year and emailed them, they said its all fine if it was successful.

ReputationRep:
    Insight314 physicsmaths Zacken
    What are u guys doing for the next few days until after tuesdays exam? I would try and do mainly past papers but there seems like very few of them for fp3 and phys so ive been filling the gaps with random maths stuff which isnt relevant. Anything else I could be doing?

ReputationRep:
    What are u guys doing for the next few days until after tuesdays exam? I would try and do mainly past papers but there seems like very few of them for fp3 and phys so ive been filling the gaps with random maths stuff which isnt relevant. Anything else I could be doing?
    Oh wow, we're in very different positions. I have about 15 past papers to do between today and Tuesday because I've done absolutely nothing. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Im learning D2 and doing physics since ive got loads to do lol. Thats all tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Oh wow, we're in very different positions. I have about 15 past papers to do between today and Tuesday because I've done absolutely nothing. :rofl:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Im learning D2 and doing physics since ive got loads to do lol. Thats all tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ah ok, I guess either Im not aware of my lack of work or am lucky Ill just try and keep things up until then. thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I have so many past papers to do. Are you not on OCR for Physics?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, same. I've done only 1,2 past papers for FP3 but it is pretty chill. Gotta do more Physics past papers though, aiming for that A* like physicsmaths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insight314)
    Lol, I have so many past papers to do. Are you not on OCR for Physics?
    nah im on AQA (those scrubs)

ReputationRep:
    nah im on AQA (those scrubs)
    Oh, that's why you don't have that many past papers then. Or have you done most of them already? I am on OCR (old spec that is being scrapped this year) so I've got all the past papers from 2009 to 2015 to be doing for the next days.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, that's why you don't have that many past papers then. Or have you done most of them already? I am on OCR (old spec that is being scrapped this year) so I've got all the past papers from 2009 to 2015 to be doing for the next days.
    ah maybe. I think the papers cover the same years but I did most of them last year when I was fed up with ASs, before i know i knew like no maths

ReputationRep:
    Now that's STEPs over does this thread become math memes now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drandy76)
    Now that's STEPs over does this thread become math memes now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Implying it wasn't already?

ReputationRep:
    Meant to say full time maths memes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    math = dank memes

ReputationRep:
    math = dank memes
    The difficulty of the maths is directly proportional to the square of the dankness of the meme

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But on the note of physics actually, if I want to find the relativistic kinetic energy of of a particle of rest mass m0, whats wrong with calculating  E= 1/2 m (1- \dfrac{v^{2}}{c^{2}})^{-1/2} v^{2} ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.