• View Poll Results: Favourite Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    In the trailer, theres like a GIANT tunnel thing in the earth, and then it shows the tardis going downa tunnel, I think this has something toi do with Donna, and what she has to do. ie go down tunnel and blow something up and kill herself?

and the tardis is on fire!

ReputationRep:
    phwoar! what a brilliant episode. and the trailer is hair raising...even if Davros does just remind me of the Emporer bloke off Star Wars...I would be very suprised if DT died...the "one heart gone" theory/info up there is the most likely thing I've read I feel. Blimey, the second half of this season has been bloody brilliant (i.e. from the library onwards...)
    That thing that Martha has...UNIT seem to have been playing with time and stuff, maybe they made like a giant rift maker or something to suck the Daleks into? Or at least to transport the planets back?
    Oh, and I'm not sure what the Medusa Cascade is still...did he say it was a rift thing? Why would he have wanted to show Donna it, it wasn't THAT pretty...

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else hear the "sound of drums" cameo when harriet jones called everybody?

ReputationRep:
    I want;
    Donna to die, a horrible death.
    The Doctors daughter to get naked.

That would be a perfect episode for me.
    kthanx.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goddess Fury)
    Did anyone else hear the "sound of drums" cameo when harriet jones called everybody?
    yeah I thought it I recognised that aswell, perhaps a reference to the master coming back aswell? or perhaps the rest of the Time Lords?

ReputationRep:
    Was anybody else distinctly unimpressed with the Shadow Proclaimation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winslow)
    Yeah, I was expecting something much much better.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I thought it I recognised that aswell, perhaps a reference to the master coming back aswell? or perhaps the rest of the Time Lords?
    It would be cool if the Master did come back, he is by far my most favorite charater...the Master killing Davros...drool.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was. It was just rhinos and women with red eyes dammit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flick The Switch)
    Yeah I was. It was just rhinos and women with red eyes dammit.
    The rhinos are judoon, but can someone fill me in on the red eye women??

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm guessing the fact that rose didn't have a webcam is important, as it will mean the daleks won't know she's there, assuming that Harriet Jones is used/in alliance with the daleks

ReputationRep:
    What a corkin' episode last night! I just want to watch next weeks now!

I read somewhere David Tennant isn't leaving as he's in this years christmas special, so what will become of the doctor's regeneration? Will it have something to do with Donna?

I thought it was so sweet when Rose and the doctor saw each other again. And than they run towards each other. Trust a bloody Dalek to ruin the day.

Overall a blimmin' good episode i thought!

ReputationRep:
    http://planetgallifrey.blogspot.com/...s-special.html
    David Tennant doesn't die or leave, there's a video of him filming the Christmas Special.

ReputationRep:
    that trailer is crap! it only shows us what we've already seen. meh. i just don't want david tennant to leave. he's too good to watch :p: i hope some of the theories you lot have posted about there being two doctors turn out to be true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goddess Fury)

Yeah, I heard it too!! And there was another moment, but I can't actually remember. Will have to watch it again...

I'm sure DT is staying on. He HAS to!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squid)
    http://planetgallifrey.blogspot.com/...s-special.html
    David Tennant doesn't die or leave, there's a video of him filming the Christmas Special.
    Oh oh OH have you read all of that? There's one person there that must surely explain what happens with the regeneration...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchGal)
    Yeah, I heard it too!! And there was another moment, but I can't actually remember. Will have to watch it again...

I'm sure DT is staying on. He HAS to!!
    I think he is, he has reportingly been signed on to do this years xmas special. And he better had do cos he is one bloody brilliant doctor!

The whole 'master' thing, in my opinion, was also seen when Donna was like spaced out in the shadow *insert name here* and her heartbeat was beating like in time, like when the Master's did in season 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    I think he is, he has reportingly been signed on to do this years xmas special. And he better had do cos he is one bloody brilliant doctor!

The whole 'master' thing, in my opinion, was also seen when Donna was like spaced out in the shadow *insert name here* and her heartbeat was beating like in time, like when the Master's did in season 3.
    Yeah, I think that might have been that. Creepy...

Spoiler:
    Show
    In the link someone posted, about the Xmas special, there is this 'other doctor', played by David Morrissey... is that a regular, healing people doctor, or could it have to do with 10th Doctor going into regeneration??

ReputationRep:
    Who would you like to see as the next doctor in Doctor Who?

ReputationRep:
    Verne Troyer?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.