Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
Hopefully you'll be able to have more counselling at uni. Can you keep making doctors appointments for the time being to make sure you get some support to tide you over. If you ever want to talk then feel free to PM me or say hi on msn. :hugs:
Yeah, I know I should, he said if things get bad again go see him, but I don't see the point cos I know nothing can be done.
I'm always on appear offline, I just don't feel that talkative right now unfortunately. I don't know what the problem is if we're going to be the honest apart from can I go throw myself off that bridge?
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
Yeah, I know I should, he said if things get bad again go see him, but I don't see the point cos I know nothing can be done.
I'm always on appear offline, I just don't feel that talkative right now unfortunately. I don't know what the problem is if we're going to be the honest apart from can I go throw myself off that bridge?
:hugs: *cuddles you* I normally appear offline too and when I'm online I appear busy because I try to hide away. But if you do ever want to talk then do nudge me or email me/PM me if I appear offline.

Please do go to your doctors. They might not be able to do anything but sometimes just having someone who'll listen and to be able to let someone know how you are can help.

No sweetheart please don't jump off the bridge. I know things seem hopeless at the moment but I promise you they WILL get better. I can't say when but they will do one day. I know it's frustrating not knowing when that will be and it's hard to carry on but please keep trying. You've only got a few weeks til uni and then you can get some more counselling and some help from the CMHT. You'll get through this you really will. And on a more selfish note - we'd all miss you if you were to go.

lots of hugs and love :hugs: xxx
in_vogue
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel really really down and alone and alienated.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by in_vogue)
I feel really really down and alone and alienated.
:console:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: *cuddles you* I normally appear offline too and when I'm online I appear busy because I try to hide away. But if you do ever want to talk then do nudge me or email me/PM me if I appear offline.

Please do go to your doctors. They might not be able to do anything but sometimes just having someone who'll listen and to be able to let someone know how you are can help.

No sweetheart please don't jump off the bridge. I know things seem hopeless at the moment but I promise you they WILL get better. I can't say when but they will do one day. I know it's frustrating not knowing when that will be and it's hard to carry on but please keep trying. You've only got a few weeks til uni and then you can get some more counselling and some help from the CMHT. You'll get through this you really will. And on a more selfish note - we'd all miss you if you were to go.

lots of hugs and love :hugs: xxx
I went to my doc on thurs. There's nothing we can do, he said it's too difficult for him to support me in a general practice environment cos my problems are so complex.
And no-one'd miss me, I know that. I'm just a tag along, that no-one cares about and am a drain on resources.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: in_vogue

I'd miss you raspberry. And I'm sure lots of others would too. It might be difficult for him to support you but it's better than nothing :hugs:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've been ok tonight, for once, the first evening for ages and ages i haven't gone to bed early and just made myself cry Hopefully by next week being back at college will give me a purpose and a reason to live!! I hope, things start looking up soon

:hugs: for everyone that needs one.
:love: thinking about all of you.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I went to my doc on thurs. There's nothing we can do, he said it's too difficult for him to support me in a general practice environment cos my problems are so complex.
And no-one'd miss me, I know that. I'm just a tag along, that no-one cares about and am a drain on resources.
we all would miss you for sure :yep:

:hugs: Please don't do anything, if you were to go...you would never know if things are going to get better. And they will get better for everyone one day :love:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: in_vogue

I'd miss you raspberry. And I'm sure lots of others would too. It might be difficult for him to support you but it's better than nothing :hugs:
People say that, but for me it doesn't feel that way, infact the opposite but I bring it on myself
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
we all would miss you for sure :yep:

:hugs: Please don't do anything, if you were to go...you would never know if things are going to get better. And they will get better for everyone one day :love:
I have a list of motivational things like that, just I can't believe them like that!
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have a list of motivational things like that, just I can't believe them like that!
It is hard to just believe like that, i understand. But inside you somewhere, there is faith and hope, there is a whole lot of good inside of you, you just have to bring a tiny bit out to make yourself feel better tonight.

Just try and note down all the little bits of progress you have made, no matter how small.

e.g
for me: I haven't cried this evening. =Massive progress.
Thats all that counts, tiny little bits. They will all add up to one in the end
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i don't think i have though, every day is getting progressively worse, and i can do less and less. this isn't how i want to be
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm glad you're feeling better Luke :hugs:

I know it can be difficult to see that people would miss you but I promise they would Kate :hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
they wouldnt, because no-one would, and if they do, then there'll be someone else, i'm not special
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
they wouldnt, because no-one would, and if they do, then there'll be someone else, i'm not special
Have you ever lost anyone? No one can replace another person. No one can replace you. Everyone is special and so are you.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, I have. I know you can't replace people, and everyone else is, but I'm not. Just a loser who can't even cope with life. I don't add anything to other people's lives, I only take.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
kate sweetheart that's not true. You're a lovely person who helps others lots. I've got to go offline now but please take care. :hugs:
belle654
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
iv never been so determined in my none eating, put on 2 pounds and i can actually feel the fat, i feel disgusting, really horrible, iv got to get rid of it. hate myself. went out last thursday and saw school people iv not seen for ages, everyone looked so skinnier than me. everyones undoing my hard work and i hate them.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads