Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monstercable)
    Yes I have!
    Where have you applied to?
    Oh okay. I have applied to LSE, CAMBRIDGE (interview), UCL (offer), WARWICK, NOTTINGHAM.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Economics and got offers from Southampton, Cardiff, Sheffield and Leeds

Waiting on my (possible) first choice of Loughborough! Has anyone heard back from them yet? Been waiting over a month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A193)
    Afghanistan. Unfortunately, Afghanistan and Turkey maintain one of the strongest relationship, unlike Turkey-Armenia. Yes, many think I am Spanish and Italian because of my complexion, more realistically they also think of me as Turkish because I go to Istanbul every year BTW, are you related to the Kardashian?!?!
    LMAO! Hoping the question was a joke :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rafael_96)
    LMAO! Hoping the question was a joke :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes it was. Just found out that Afghanistan participated in the NK war, supporting the Azeris here look:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagorno-Karabakh_War its under belligerents on the right-hand side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenasdfghjkl)
    I've applied for Economics and got offers from Southampton, Cardiff, Sheffield and Leeds

Waiting on my (possible) first choice of Loughborough! Has anyone heard back from them yet? Been waiting over a month
    I applied for Economics and Management at Loughborough and it took a few weeks longer for them to reply compared to my other choices. Their business school is very popular so they must have a lot of applications to get through.

Btw I've also applied to Cardiff and Sheffield! I think Sheffield will be my first choice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brambs)
    I applied for Economics and Management at Loughborough and it took a few weeks longer for them to reply compared to my other choices. Their business school is very popular so they must have a lot of applications to get through.

Btw I've also applied to Cardiff and Sheffield! I think Sheffield will be my first choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh haha snap! Yeah I'm not sure - either Sheffield or Loughborough will be my first choice, need to visit both again to decide agh that's quite annoying but hopefully I'll get a place. What are your predicted grades if yo don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Oh haha snap! Yeah I'm not sure - either Sheffield or Loughborough will be my first choice, need to visit both again to decide agh that's quite annoying but hopefully I'll get a place. What are your predicted grades if yo don't mind me asking?
    Yeah I'm visiting Sheffield again, and I might visit Loughborough again too! I'm predicted A*AA but I'm not sure whether I'll actually get that. As long as you have their minimum requirements you should definitely get a place

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm visiting Sheffield again, and I might visit Loughborough again too! I'm predicted A*AA but I'm not sure whether I'll actually get that. As long as you have their minimum requirements you should definitely get a place
    Mine are the same as yours! So yeah hopefully I should be able to get a place, it'll be so nice to have 5/5 are you going to any of the applicant days in Sheffield?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine are the same as yours! So yeah hopefully I should be able to get a place, it'll be so nice to have 5/5 are you going to any of the applicant days in Sheffield?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You should definitely get a place then don't worry waiting this long must be annoying for you though! and yeah I'm going on the 14th February- Valentines day ahaha. Are you?

ReputationRep:
    You should definitely get a place then don't worry waiting this long must be annoying for you though! and yeah I'm going on the 14th February- Valentines day ahaha. Are you?
    Hope so! yeah it is but if worst comes to the worst I still have Sheffield! Think I may be going to that one too hahah!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So what's the latest with offers? Any new ones or has UCAS been quiet?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer from SOAS or UCL for economics? Those are the ones that I'm waiting for

ReputationRep:
    Received an offer from LSE for Bsc Economics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NedStark)
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razina17)
    Anyone got an offer from SOAS or UCL for economics? Those are the ones that I'm waiting for
    I received an offer from SOAS for a joint Geography and Economics degree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epic Flawless)
    Congrats!
    Thanks! Check your PMs btw.

ReputationRep:
    OMG! So did I! My First Offer Aswell!

Edit: Oh and I forgot, congrats to you man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razina17)
    been asked for module grades by UCL but thats about it.

How does that work by the way? i asked my careers officer in school and his advice was spectacularly awful - " just send them your module grades " -__-

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! Knew you could do it!

Fingers crossed I don't get rejected before christmas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boy_wonder_95)
    OMG! So did I! My First Offer Aswell!

Edit: Oh and I forgot, congrats to you man
    First offer?! Well isn't that a tale to tell. When did you send yours off? Congrats too haha.

(Original post by Giant)
    Well done!! Knew you could do it!

Fingers crossed I don't get rejected before christmas
    Thanks, you had more belief in me than I did myself.

If I got an offer I'm sure you should soon, your grades are far better than mine.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.