When was your interview may I ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    18th Dec yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    18th Dec yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    16th Jan, something tells me it's gonna be a while! That's pretty grim, you'll probably hear any day now though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sausagerolled)
    16th Jan, something tells me it's gonna be a while! That's pretty grim, you'll probably hear any day now though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What time was your interview yesterday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sausagerolled)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha! yeah maybe .. I hope I hear soon..I just wish its good news

ReputationRep:
    To everyone with offers: once you sent off the scan of your passport, how many days did you have to wait to recieve the offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    Don't say that ... It's still early days. I got like that a couple days ago when my best friend got an offer - but never lose hope..you might even hear from somewhere else!

I like your username btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha cheers!

It's pretty much the wittiest that my sense of humour gets

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer! After being asked to upload documents the day before. If you've been asked to reupload after a interview its a good sign!!

Interview : 11th dec
    Stats ( if ya wanna know)
    GCSE 6* 4A B
    AS AAAA
    A-level (predictions) **AA
    UKCAT 780
    Offer: AAAb

To everyone who's got an offer I look forward to seeing you next year! Anyone who is worried about the interview don't be, I basically failed my interview... I went dead and didn't manage to talk properly however I still got a offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawr)
    Got an offer! After being asked to upload documents the day before. If you've been asked to reupload after a interview its a good sign!!

Interview : 11th jan
    GCSE 6* 4A B
    AS AAAA
    UKCAT 780

To everyone who's got an offer I look forward to seeing you next year! Anyone who is worried about the interview don't be, I basically failed my interview... I went dead and didn't manage to talk properly however I still got a offer.
    Only a week, you must have been top dog at interview instead

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callummj6747)
    Only a week, you must have been top dog at interview instead

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations!!!!
    Your interview must have went really well for you to get an offer within a week! Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawr)

Interview : 11th jan
    GCSE 6* 4A B
    AS AAAA
    UKCAT 780

Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting to hear if I even get an interview. But non kings grad hopefully they are pooling us!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    Congratulations!!!!
    Your interview must have went really well for you to get an offer within a week! Well done
    sorry I meant december! don't worry if you haven't heard within a week... they waited to hear my cambridge result for me!! so if you have pending offers from other places know they DO talk to each other! and so if one is considering you for an offer another will wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawr)

GCSE 6* 4A B
    AS AAAA
    UKCAT 780

congrats!! did you recieve your offer today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    congrats!! did you recieve your offer today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yesterday, They asked to upload documents on monday though only got scanner yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawr)

GCSE 6* 4A B
    AS AAAA
    UKCAT 780

Reupload ...so upload again?

I meant to ask.. Do they get you to upload the documents twice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The one thing I don't understand is why they're giving offers to some people who have done their interviews after others who are still waiting. I understand they have a lot of pressure but can't they do it in order at least?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawr)
    sorry I meant december! don't worry if you haven't heard within a week... they waited to hear my cambridge result for me!! so if you have pending offers from other places know they DO talk to each other! and so if one is considering you for an offer another will wait
    How do you know they were waiting to hear about Cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_dewji)
    Extremely interested to hear the answer to this..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_dewji)
    I got pooled for cambridge and after I got rejection soon got reply. Also have heard a lot on other threads aswell as medtutors and stuff saying that the universities talk to each other. Should clarify this is speculation however isn't my own... a few people who know about the system have told me this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawr)
    I got pooled for cambridge and after I got rejection soon got reply. Also have heard a lot on other threads aswell as medtutors and stuff saying that the universities talk to each other. Should clarify this is speculation however isn't my own... a few people who know about the system have told me this.
    I have no doubt that they talk to each other but I doubt it would affect their decisions to get offers! Otherwise surely everyone would only get offers from their highest ranked unis. I think in your case it may have just been coincidence! Congrats though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.