Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ippington)
    There were no students on panel on the 24th!
    I had my interview on the 24th and I had a student on my panel!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 14rosana)
    I had my interview on the 24th and I had a student on my panel!
    Ok then at 1.55 there were none Sorry one of the girls just said there were none that day guess she was just misinformed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladams)
    I came out thinking of so much more I could've said Yeah, it yours? You too
    Haha yeah but I guess that happens with everyone to some extent :L ! Awesome yeah me too ! One of the students told me they went for a boat cruise on the Thames for freshers haha !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rolo27)
    Haha yeah but I guess that happens with everyone to some extent :L ! Awesome yeah me too ! One of the students told me they went for a boat cruise on the Thames for freshers haha !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I guess... That sounds so cool!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else not get asked why Bart's or why medicine, I literally had none of the usual questions, just weird stuff I wasn't expecting! Not even anything about my ps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buggybear1)
    guys i wasc thinkin about apply here next year for med. If i have a UCAS point score of about 560 , what UKCAR roughyl wouldi need to secure an interview? around 760-780?
    I applied with a ucas of 420 and UKCAT of 737.5 and I got an interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boombamm)
    Got an offer from barts last night Happy dw guys mine didn't go grt but still got it

(Original post by anikkt)
    GOT MINE YESTERDAY TOOOO!! PUMPEDD!! 3As offer
    Well done to you both! When were your interviews if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MS Miz)
    Well done to you both! When were your interviews if you don't mind me asking?
    They're lying apparently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Physicsrules23)
    They're lying apparently
    What?!

I've had enough of this emotional roller coaster...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MS Miz)
    What?!

I've had enough of this emotional roller coaster...
    Yeah, last year the first offers were given on the 12th March and that was just internationals and grads applying for the 5 year course. School leavers didnt hear til a few days later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rolo27)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah the last event of freshers fortnight is usually a boat ball. It's pretty good fun and great end to freshers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, last year the first offers were given on the 12th March and that was just internationals and grads applying for the 5 year course. School leavers didnt hear til a few days later
    Got mine on 7 march so yr might prob hear earlier. That said I'm international. Gd luck peeps cya in sept

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huatah)
    Got mine on 7 march so yr might prob hear earlier. That said I'm international. Gd luck peeps cya in sept
    How's Barts for you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I'm a current first year at Barts.

I remember how scared I was feeling in March last year, checking my email every five minutes to see if anything had changed.
    I just wanted to remind you all to stay patient and take time to relax and calm down, even if lots of people are getting offers around you and you don't have one yet. I wound myself into a state worrying about it and it really wasn't necessary or helpful.

Barts takes a while to give out all the offers and staggers them in NO ORDER. Lots of people will get offers in the next few weeks, if you don't get one soon then don't worry yet. My offer email was on the 22nd March (by then I was planning a gap year, pointlessly) and there were still people to get offers after me.

Good luck all, and try and do things you enjoy to keep your mind off it, we all know it's not easy.

ReputationRep:
    How's Barts for you?
    I deferred. Start this sept

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if they send out offers and rejections around the same time??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuni530)
    Does anyone know if they send out offers and rejections around the same time??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah my interviewer said not to worry if I hear a little earlier or later than others as the decisions are sent out at the same time regardless if you get an offer or not, in no particular order

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    last year, they send out all the offers first, then the waiting list people then the rejections.... hopefully this year they wont do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ippington)
    Ok then at 1.55 there were none Sorry one of the girls just said there were none that day guess she was just misinformed
    You had yours at 1.55?? Mine was at 1.30! Did you go on the 2-3ish o'clock campus tour?

Btw on that tour I ended up talking to two really nice applicants, one boy and one girl, both from Ireland. But I never caught your names! If you guys see this post and remember me (French girl studying in Japan, brown hair, glasses), please message me, it'd be cool keeping in touch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huatah)
    You got your offer in the future? Do you have a TARDIS?
    If this is legitimate, when did you have your interview?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.