Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    First blood to Middlesbrough after Brentford gave away a penalty.

We've played much better but that lapse in concentration was unforgivable. Anyone else watching on Sky?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    We've played much better but that lapse in concentration was unforgivable. Anyone else watching on Sky?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aye. Middlesbrough just seem to have that luck on their side. I fancy Brentford to nick a draw

Leeds once again conceding. It's like we're immune to clean sheets. We never perform well against Huddersfield so I'd take a draw.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jangrafess)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I been watching it, I am surprised Brentford weren't already out of sight before the penalty, was a silly one to give a way

(Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Aye. Middlesbrough just seem to have that luck on their side. I fancy Brentford to nick a draw

Leeds once again conceding. It's like we're immune to clean sheets. We never perform well against Huddersfield so I'd take a draw.
    Problem Brentford have now chasing the game is Middlesbrough do look dangerous on the break

I feel a bit unhappy with that result but we're still up there. We weren't that effective in the second half.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Middlesbrough were never gonna be as bad as they were in the first half, although they defended well. Somehow that ball stayed out in that last minute scramble.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    MK going top of League One as it stands!
    (Still early in the day, I know. )
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Also mention that Leeds won the West Yorkshire derby game today 2-1 at Huddersfield.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    MK going top of League One as it stands!
    (Still early in the day, I know. )
    2-0 now for you
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    2-0 now for you
    3-0 now. I'm listening online and it sounds incredibly comfortable for us. :yep:
    2 goals for Devante Cole (Andy Cole's son) - on loan to us from Man City.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    3-0 now. I'm listening online and it sounds incredibly comfortable for us. :yep:
    2 goals for Devante Cole (Andy Cole's son) - on loan to us from Man City.
    If he is gonna be anything like his father, he will be a right goal machine, Crewe are absolutely struggling this season.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    4-0 now to MK Dons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)

Its about time we got a season with some luck, for the past few seasons we had performances where we played well and still lost. I'll take a few lucky wins instead!

Can't speak for our performance for most of the game myself. Caught the last few minutes on sky after I came out of the chip shop and walked past a tv store Typical nervy finish from boro, that is something else we need to work on. Still, 3 points and a clean sheet, FA cup blues avoided. Can't complain frankly.

Now just to see where other results fall...

ReputationRep:
    We like to make it hard on ourselves but a win's a win. Shame that Charlton are beating Rotherham, could've done with those drawing, and Millwall too, surely time up for Pearce now?

ReputationRep:
    Charlton conceding late on just dropped them from 12th to 18th in the table :eek:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Looks like MK Dons will be top of League 1 tonight, Sheffield United are beating Swindon 2-0, anyone know why it kicked off so late there?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Looks like MK Dons will be top of League 1 tonight, Sheffield United are beating Swindon 2-0, anyone know why it kicked off so late there?
    No idea but its been a near-perfect day for MK Dons - 5-0 away win, both Swindon and Preston losing, top of the table for this evening at least. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Good win for Hartlepools, but what on earth is going on at Leyton Orient?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Dons are having a disgustingly good season.

Them, Swindon and Bristol to go up, surely?

ReputationRep:
    3 points, clean sheet, happy days.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 20, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.